Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Legal Legends if time permits and some Last Epoch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

symbolic posted:

couple of the boys coming into town after work, so ample board games and Mario Party

greetings Town After Work and congrats also to your friends, So-Ample Board-Games and Mario Party

e: oh, i see.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Cyberpunk, act 3 stuff

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The desert world in Corn Lord loving blows and seems like it will be pretty long. Kind of bummed bc of how much I was enjoying the game up to this point.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Friend got me into this remake of Brandish on the PSP and it's a cool dungeon crawler, hoping to finish it over the weekend

Never played the original game but it's unapologetic in how closely it sticks to the old school grid movement/combat, i's entertaining as hell

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

infinite wealth, nethack or mybe other roguelikes, unicorn overlord after i beat illusion of gaia

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He’s gay!!!!!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

He’s gay!!!!!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

He’s gay!!!!!!

greetings, he's

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
everyone should check out Suzuki Bakuhatsu this weekend which i plan on beating it

I'm also in love with her

The plot is everything she touches turns into a bomb, from oranges to guns to molecules of ice. Luckily, she is a bomb defusal expert. Made by Enix.

Link here:
https://cdromance.org/psx-iso/suzuki-bakuhatsu-japan/

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ArfJason posted:

BALATRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Tales of Arise: Unlocked fishing but it doesn't seem that interesting so I'll likely keep the story moving

SMT4: Found out how Tayama is making Reds. This game feels so much more SMTish than 5 it's kind of crazy lol. Here's hoping the Revengeance release includes some hosed up human factions or something, but I'm not holding my breath

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

everyone should check out Suzuki Bakuhatsu this weekend which i plan on beating it

The plot is everything she touches turns into a bomb, from oranges to guns to molecules of ice. Luckily, she is a bomb defusal expert. Made by Enix.

Link here:

lol cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Link here:

sick...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soon as I get home I'm Doom mapping. Been on a tear lately. Maybe I'll stream that rear end too.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Did all of Shinada's available substories and finished his baseball sidequest so time to move on with the story...

Might also try Dragon's Doge again

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Did all of Shinada's available substories and finished his baseball sidequest so time to move on with the story...

Might also try Dragon's Doge again

Get ready for an MCU length style cutscene about everything you already know about Shinada

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Checking out these new doors in P3P.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ArfJason posted:

BALATRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this. would like to say I'll be playing other things but I'd be kidding myself

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
finishing my cold steel 4 platinum then i dunno lol. dont wanna start another super long rear end game cuz of dragons dogma 2 so i have to think a bit

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That day...that game...my life got tossed aside like so much garbage. That baseball game. On that day. In that place.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

That day...that game...my life got tossed aside like so much garbage. That baseball game. On that day. In that place.

I wasn't reading hand signals. Actually I was. Just kidding, I wasn't.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

You fired that ball at me like a madman on a mission. When I swung, I could hear the crack of the bat of my homerun ball . Little did I know, that moment would change my life. At least until this moment.

Do you remember now?

Oh course. Heh. That I could forget at all about my homerun is just another reason for my pathetic life.. But now that you're here, I guess maybe that means something.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
ff7 rebirth postgame cleanup and pizza tower: the noise postgame cleanup

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I'm almost to the point of no return in Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. You know what that means. Bring it in guys! *every sidequest, queen's blood player, and mini game come in for a HUGE chunk of padding*

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Kongming posted:

I'm almost to the point of no return in Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. You know what that means. Bring it in guys! *every sidequest, queen's blood player, and mini game come in for a HUGE chunk of padding*

queen's blood kicks rear end. FF7:Rebirth and getting the Fortnite itchies so may get a VR or two

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

Arrhythmia posted:

I wasn't reading hand signals. Actually I was. Just kidding, I wasn't.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You fired that ball at me like a madman on a mission. When I swung, I could hear the crack of the bat of my homerun ball . Little did I know, that moment would change my life. At least until this moment.

Do you remember now?

Oh course. Heh. That I could forget at all about my homerun is just another reason for my pathetic life.. But now that you're here, I guess maybe that means something.

lmao. i remember that scene being more like in Field of Dreams when James Earl Jones is like "Baseball...... the one constant throughout the years, the most important thing....." but by the time i got there i had probably played 2 million hours of mini games and just needed the slo-mo recap to stave off the brain atrophy.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Nutmeg posted:

queen's blood kicks rear end. FF7:Rebirth and getting the Fortnite itchies so may get a VR or two

It's the best mini game in the game although I also really like the piano rhythm game too. Some of the mini games are real stinkers but I think the good outweigh the bad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

It's the best mini game in the game although I also really like the piano rhythm game too. Some of the mini games are real stinkers but I think the good outweigh the bad.

I like that they stuck to the original's mood and just added as much moronic mini games as possible. Snowboarding in Part 3 is going to be epic.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

i've hardly gamed all week because of work. looking forward to kcking back with more helldivers 2 with the homies

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

No more heroes 3

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Wonderful 101

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
Jerking off thinking about Mo from global guts, Suzuki Bakuhatsu, drinking an entire bottle of Prosecco, haven't eaten actual food in 15 days. Smoking some crack later as well.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jerking off thinking about Mo from global guts, Suzuki Bakuhatsu, drinking an entire bottle of Prosecco, haven't eaten actual food in 15 days. Smoking some crack later as well.

Mo was hot as hell. Might have to crank one to her myself. lmfao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

smt1. decided to start on the smt5v prep of playing 1, 2 and 3 right now. oh and i will be playing the Original Non-Maniax Nocturne version natch.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I’d do anything for a piece of that radical rock. The aggro crag

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hizke posted:

I’d do anything for a piece of that radical rock. The aggro crag

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Milky-chan…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I shoot silver serpents out of my dick whenever Suzanne summers is on screen.