Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
ATHENA :dance:

Edir: "ATL isn't even good enough to wipe my rear end" drat

Miching Mallecho fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Mar 15, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
I love Athena but this probably could've been three minutes shorter

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Incredible zoom in on Boulder's titties

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

Why isn't Comorato Nicky Boy, I feel betrayed

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
one of the benefits of there being almost nobody at these tapings is that you can hear kids yell stuff like "BEHIND YOU!!" :3:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol found this when searching for old mark briscoe posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtfrTLu_Wig

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
What you have to look forward to next week:

https://twitter.com/annajay___/status/1768369546870546596

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

STING 64 posted:

they offered to drop my rent on my lease renewal so i might be able to join honor club again

Death to all rent-seeking parasites!

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/1770148236017430969

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

I will be incensed if we do not get Mina's sick Danza Kuduro-knockoff entrance

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
I hope this is them testing the waters on an excursion for Anna Jay because she would absolutely benefit from one

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Barry Bluejeans posted:

I hope this is them testing the waters on an excursion for Anna Jay because she would absolutely benefit from one

With AEW folks being on an upcoming Stardom show, and whatever suit it was from Stardom backstage at AEW recently, I hope we’re getting to a point where AEW wrestlers can do excursions over there. It’d be so loving good and cool. It’s not just Anna that could benefit from one for sure. Even someone like Stat who kicks rear end already could probably come back even better.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I can't imagine her or anyone agreeing to an excursion but a couple tours would be great.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

I can't imagine her or anyone agreeing to an excursion but a couple tours would be great.

It would make some amount of sense with Jack Perry currently over there.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Hey this is a basic-rear end question from someone who doesn't follow ROH: is it an hour-long weekly show and the occasional PPV? Is there more?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
nope, that's it! though the weekly show is more like an hour and half to two hours these days

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Time_pants posted:

Hey this is a basic-rear end question from someone who doesn't follow ROH: is it an hour-long weekly show and the occasional PPV? Is there more?

There's no real set runtime, it can be any length of time but usually it's 1 and a half to 2 hours (but it's been 1 hour more often lately), and then there are 3 PPVs a year - Supercard of Honor, Death Before Dishonor, and Final Battle.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Dang, I need to start watching, then. Thanks!

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

ROH :dance:

Billie and Mercedes having a good match:golfclap:

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

This match is the good kind of sloppy.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Aminata and Velvet turning it up
:golfclap:

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

Miching Mallecho posted:

Aminata and Velvet turning it up
:golfclap:

This match loving rules!

Did Velvet do that insane fujimoto roll? Gotta watch it back

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

That loving ruled

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

That headbutt looked really good, Velvet just dropped

Good match :golfclap:

Edit: Johnny lost the boys in the mountains and there was a bear :ohdear:

Dalton is boyless :negative:
"Single use" boys :lol:

Edit 2: Shida's so cool.
Edit 3: drat, Sydal is still pretty quick and smooth.
Edit 4: I like Lexie being the hype lady for Billie and Athena, I should watch the older episodes to get the full storyline of this trio. but I like all of them :hai:
Oh my god, it's Ana vs Mina now :dance:

Not bad :golfclap:

Miching Mallecho fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Mar 22, 2024

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Very good show tonight.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

good rear end show, pumped for da pape

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/VisionarySwerve/status/1770964867081801848

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I wonder if some of the RoH women like Athena will be moved to AEW. It seems like a waste to hire Mercedes and then still have great female talent on AEW’s 4th tier show.
I know TK loves RoH and its history, and so do I, but getting viewers on Dynamite (and Colission) should be the priority.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

I think this is the most blatant ripoff wrestling theme I've ever heard, which is a very high bar to clear. (It owns, to be clear)

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Caprice Coleman trying to describe Ramadan is... certainly well meaning.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

xbilkis posted:

I think this is the most blatant ripoff wrestling theme I've ever heard, which is a very high bar to clear. (It owns, to be clear)

What is it ripping off? I'm perpetually out of touch with pop music so have no idea, but it does work well as a wrestling song.

Honestly though, WCW were the kings of ripoff wrestling themes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w0afsPqT8A

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

"traditional dance" ahahahaha

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

forkboy84 posted:

What is it ripping off? I'm perpetually out of touch with pop music so have no idea, but it does work well as a wrestling song.

Honestly though, WCW were the kings of ripoff wrestling themes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w0afsPqT8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFobb9_dlg

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

I'd be gassed after the entrance

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

It also isn't on their CD, and there's no clean cut that I can find online :(

Very happy Tony didn't let Rukus make another replacement for good Japanese wrestler theme

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

Oasx posted:

I wonder if some of the RoH women like Athena will be moved to AEW. It seems like a waste to hire Mercedes and then still have great female talent on AEW’s 4th tier show.
I know TK loves RoH and its history, and so do I, but getting viewers on Dynamite (and Colission) should be the priority.

I don't want to sound like an rear end, but why would moving them to AEW TV programming be a draw for viewers?

I'd rather see them wrestle consistently and with more time, despite it not being on cable.

RoH is the women's show

E: poo poo, forgot to take the quote for the edit

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

I feel like Athena has had more prominence and freer rein on ROH than she would have got if she had been on AEW programming. We might not have got all the Billie and Lexi stuff on AEW tv.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

The Taxman posted:

I don't want to sound like an rear end, but why would moving them to AEW TV programming be a draw for viewers?

I'd rather see them wrestle consistently and with more time, despite it not being on cable.

RoH is the women's show

E: poo poo, forgot to take the quote for the edit

Paying millions of dollars to sign one of the biggest female wrestling stars in the world is pretty pointless if you have a relatively small roster of female wrestlers and half of them are only wrestling on RoH.
Dynamite and Collision need to be good as RoH is now.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

AEW has 38 women under contract. And that's not counting people who are signed to ROH like Billie Starkz, Trish Adora, Rachael Ellering and the Renegades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

And because I'm aware that some of these are injured or primarily managers, I counted people who had had an aew match in 2024 so far and weren't purely enhancement talent. 23 women in total.