Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

kazil posted:

yo trump is fuckin pissed

what do you mean the law can get enforced?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

pro starcraft loser posted:

Why does he keep saying "NO VICTIM!"?

Him not paying taxes he owes means the state is missing out on that money.

If you say something often and sincerely enough, you can make it come true!

not really but the mind of a perpetual five year old, this is a thing

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Donald Trump has superseded :rudy: as America's Pauper

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

Pook Good Mook posted:

Has anyone considered just ignoring idiotic TPUSA speakers at campuses? The grift relies on the responses they get, as does their desire for "oppression." gently caress, the only time the general public even knows about them is from the protest videos. They NEED the angry protests to be relevant, what they actually say at their rally doesn't even matter.

Just ignore them, have a fundraiser for a liberal cause across campus, and announce a big donation 5 minutes after the speaker of the moment finishes.

My assumption is that if you don't have a bunch of protestors filling in the seats and telling them to gently caress off then they'd just shove the few believers / curious up front and selectively take photos to show how they had a packed house and thus push the LOOK HOW MANY AGREE WITH US narrative.

Even if it's just diaper dude going "there are dozens of us! Dozens!"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I have 500 million in cash. Please donate money to me now to help me pay this WITCH HUNT HOAX FINE!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

HARD WORK TALENT AND LUCK :hmbol:

My dude you have bankrupted every business you have ever had

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

pro starcraft loser posted:

Why does he keep saying "NO VICTIM!"?

Him not paying taxes he owes means the state is missing out on that money.

It wasn't about paying taxes, it was getting loans using fraudulent numbers. Even if he paid everything back, it's still fraud.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

nerox posted:

He says he has almost 500 million dollars in cash. And in the grand scheme of things, isn't that fiver in your pocket almost 500 million?

Well of course the poop in an oompa loompa diaper has a 500 million dollar valuation, exchangeable directly to cash n

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

For being so good at losing, he really is a bad loser.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

fuctifino posted:

I've been :lol:ing about this hard

Will it result in Mar-a-lar-gone?

It's definitely on the table. James already has it IDed for seizure since it's a private club owned by the Trump Org, a New York company, rather than a private residence owned by Trump in Florida, there's no legal barriers to her showing up there Monday morning and kicking everybody out. That definitely won't happen, though at this point I won't be shocked if it does to the New York properties, and I'd expect the state of Florida to suddenly get really lovely about enforcing New York judgments or recognizing New York property rights when that day comes. But right now it looks like we're headed to Trump losing Mar-a-Lago in the next few months.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Random Stranger posted:

It's definitely on the table. James already has it IDed for seizure since it's a private club owned by the Trump Org, a New York company, rather than a private residence owned by Trump in Florida, there's no legal barriers to her showing up there Monday morning and kicking everybody out. That definitely won't happen, though at this point I won't be shocked if it does to the New York properties, and I'd expect the state of Florida to suddenly get really lovely about enforcing New York judgments or recognizing New York property rights when that day comes. But right now it looks like we're headed to Trump losing Mar-a-Lago in the next few months.

hope it gets seized, bulldozed, and turned into an abortion clinic

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

kazil posted:

It wasn't about paying taxes, it was getting loans using fraudulent numbers. Even if he paid everything back, it's still fraud.

So, therefore, the bank is the victim.

I get he's just shrieking it so his cult repeats it, but it's the worst defense ever.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

MrQwerty posted:

Through hard work, talent and luck lmfao

Through hard work, talent and luck I HAVE BECOME THE MOST POPULAR POSTER ON THE FORUMS. I HAVE MORE UPVOTES THAN ANYONE ELSE BUT I MIGHT BE BANNED BECAUSE OF THE VERY BIASED AND RACIST MODS

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

thunderspanks posted:

DeSantis/various Trump-installed judges absolutely won't allow it although if I were James, seizing MAL would be my #1 priority. Nothing on earth would piss him off more than that.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

thunderspanks posted:

It's in kind of a lovely spot for an abortion clinic. Not very accessible at all. It should be bulldozed and turned into affordable multi-family housing.

Frank Frank posted:

DeSantis/various Trump-installed judges absolutely won't allow it although if I were James, seizing MAL would be my #1 priority. Nothing on earth would piss him off more than that.

Realistically, she's going to hit all the stuff in arm's reach first which is everything in New York. And I genuinely think she's going to do it next week, barring Trump finding a sucker. When the sale of all of those assets doesn't cover things, then the other identified properties get hit.

And don't forget that Trump is leveraged out the wazoo on everything so when he loses all the New York poo poo, that can set off a domino that results in banks/mobsters/mob-banks showing up with large guys holding pipes and going, "Nice secret document storage facility you had here... it's ours now."

Random Stranger fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Mar 22, 2024

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Totbot posted:

Mike Lindell was an actual successful businessman. Rich and famous by selling lovely pillows. Basically couldn’t lose as long as he just kept selling on Fox to dumb chuds.

Then he literally spent his entire business on Donald Trump, effectively got “fired” by Fox, and is now broke.

Lol.
A delicious self own, similar to the mandolorian lady. :patriot:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Today I learned that Tennessee is trying to pass a state bill that bans chemtrails

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Quick, arrest that plane!

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

No, no, no. Trump's gonna win the Latino vote because he had a lawyer named Joey Tacopina. Slam, loving, dunk. And to really nail it in, Trump wears bronzer so he looks just like a Latino. He's one of them!

TontoCorazon posted:

Ignoring fascists is how they grow and fester. They need to know that people won't take their poo poo

And they stop at nothing to achieve their ends. If nothing had happened at that Rittenhouse thing, TPUSA or whoever else would just roll stock footage of someone getting violent and claim it was "the far-left" and the effect would be the same. As someone else alluded to earlier, showing real resistance to fascists keeps people on the fences away and/or the impressionable away.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Today I learned that Tennessee is trying to pass a state bill that bans chemtrails

I’ve seen these in other states, I think New Hampshire has one. It’s supposed to prevent cloud seeding and like sulfur dioxide for geoengineering. Those are theoretically real things I guess, they do cloud seeding out west, but I have no idea what the point is in Tennessee.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Oh but they won't pass a bill that bans Bigfoots? I see how it is

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Some Nashville skywriter is going to have the weirdest first ammendment case...

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol sounds like Republicans might tank the funding bill

Vote is 11ish

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember when that Latinos for trump guy threatened that if you don't crack down on immigration there would be a taco truck on every corner

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Remember when that Latinos for trump guy threatened that if you don't crack down on immigration there would be a taco truck on every corner

That sounds good right about now I could go for some tacos.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

kazil posted:

lol sounds like Republicans might tank the funding bill

Vote is 11ish

Dems are on board and they only need two republicans.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Oh Donny, don't you know? Only cops gets to enjoy qualified immunity.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Random Stranger posted:

Dems are on board and they only need two republicans.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

pixaal posted:

That sounds good right about now I could go for some tacos.

The right really love threatening us with a good time.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Totbot posted:

“Ignore them and they will go away” is the type of mentality that got us into this loving mess in the first place.

The world would be a better place if Ben Shapiro was being chased off of campuses 10+ years ago while being spat at.

The exception is algorithmic social media (twitter/facebook/etc). Engaging just causes the algorithms to boost their BS. You can subtweet or push your own counter-narrative but don't reply to or engage their content.

This applies to disinformation as well. Don't respond to incorrect info with corrections, it just amplifies it. Post or boost correct information separately from disinfo.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1771168377257558225

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mr Trump seems very sensitive to being reminded of his mistakes.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Why do you think he ignores Eric or Don Jr.?

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

HappyHippo posted:

The exception is algorithmic social media (twitter/facebook/etc). Engaging just causes the algorithms to boost their BS. You can subtweet or push your own counter-narrative but don't reply to or engage their content.

This applies to disinformation as well. Don't respond to incorrect info with corrections, it just amplifies it. Post or boost correct information separately from disinfo.

Yeah, I think a lot of old methods are made obsolete by social media, and it doesn't help that right-wing slants are often more alarmist and sensational, and perhaps even less concerned with any kind of journalistic ethics.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Huge breaking :lol:

quote:

More recently, Owens has waded into wild conspiracy theorizing and outright anti-Semitism, lashing out against “political Jews” and even, as Mediaite reported on Monday morning, endorsing the blood libel that Jews murder Christians in order to drink their blood during religious ceremonies.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Ben Shapiro is Jewish?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Why do you think he ignores Eric or Don Jr.?

What about Tiffany

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Yeah generally I think, don't engage online, engage hardcore in the real world is the best strategy.

Although those online communities can get real insular and hosed up and grow without some pushback. I think the best pushback there is by professional journalists who don't fuckin suck. Unfortunately those are in short supply

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I wish there was a separate thread just for this creative stuff, it goes by so fast.