Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Could the Leafs manage to lose this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Escape Goat posted:

Could the Leafs manage to lose this

Yes, but perhaps Benoit will stop floating around and cover the front of the net instead.

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
:siren: Helluva shot by Panarin

Rangers coming alive

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Jesus christ Samsonov.

Well I guess not because he died and didn't make the save.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

These New Jersey "Devils" sure did play a game of hockey today

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

beaut :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

A double loving doink.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
This game man, what a ride.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Ooh! Hang on, let me get it:

CBJSprague24 posted:

:siren: BAHAHAHAHAHA you let Erik Gudbranson score.:siren:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
cats rags game actually on tv at the hotel in mexico lfg

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I've only been watching since about 5 minutes to go in regulation, but holy poo poo, do the Rangers have some big Penguins Golden Horseshoe vibes.

Bread scores a goal to tie it that wasn't even close to going in without hitting two legs, and now they dodge an empty netter against to end it.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Sick loving elbow there Florida

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

jesus that was insanely unlucky for whoever tripped and reinhart elbowed in the head

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

CBJSprague24 posted:

I've only been watching since about 5 minutes to go in regulation, but holy poo poo, do the Rangers have some big Penguins Golden Horseshoe vibes.

The rangers dominated the 2nd and most of the third.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

This game has been too good to go to a shootout

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Come on Jackets, let's put a dent in Team Cap Fuckery's playoff hopes.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

christ zib what a goal

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

When did New York get a Washington style police horn?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

CBJSprague24 posted:

When did New York get a Washington style police horn?

Are you ok?

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Rangers win, all is well.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Lmao @ the Rempe high fives

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I was just asking about the siren that goes off, kind of like the Caps have when someone scores. I had a cold this week but think the fever's worn off enough for me to not be insane enough to think I was hearing it. :shrug:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

CBJSprague24 posted:

I was just asking about the siren that goes off, kind of like the Caps have when someone scores. I had a cold this week but think the fever's worn off enough for me to not be insane enough to think I was hearing it. :shrug:

That horn's been the same going back to Callahan and Dubinsky from what I remember. Feel better dude.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/Aportzline/status/1771734272455442527?t=JD1qApJcGlecYjCuAXNf8A&s=19

:OK, I definitely must be hallucinating.

Matt Zerella posted:

That horn's been the same going back to Callahan and Dubinsky from what I remember. Feel better dude.

https://twitter.com/GinoHard_/status/1771734454664413216?t=3Vh5miun7PqoelnNtnKgww&s=19

There's an audible siren just after McDonough stops talking with the camera on :cop:.

I somehow never picked up on it. Granted, the one the Caps have is much more obvious.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

CBJSprague24 posted:

https://twitter.com/Aportzline/status/1771734272455442527?t=JD1qApJcGlecYjCuAXNf8A&s=19

:OK, I definitely must be hallucinating.

https://twitter.com/GinoHard_/status/1771734454664413216?t=3Vh5miun7PqoelnNtnKgww&s=19

There's an audible siren just after McDonough stops talking with the camera on :cop:.

I somehow never picked up on it. Granted, the one the Caps have is much more obvious.

You made me go back and listen and yeah it's at least 12 years old

https://youtu.be/KTDU5OZZHY0?si=4RFfZ-BWxrYdZ4eL

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

The Canucks are going Hög wild

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Matt Zerella posted:

You made me go back and listen and yeah it's at least 12 years old

https://youtu.be/KTDU5OZZHY0?si=4RFfZ-BWxrYdZ4eL

Huh, thanks. Like I said, it must not have been as in your face as:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvTDItkN1aA

I like it when teams do weird stuff with their horns. Dayton in the ECHL had what sounded like three horns going off at once, which was amusing to me as a new fan.

I don't know how I missed it the one time I've been to MSG, but they only scored once in that game.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

Matt Zerella posted:

The rangers dominated the 2nd and most of the third.

yeah overall they were the better team...tight game, adjustments by both sides, both teams could have ended it before the shootout....

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It would’ve been more fun with both teams injury free for sure, but good to see some actual fight from the Panthers tonight. I had my best seats ever on Thursday for them and got to witness the only game I’ve ever been to where they were booed off the ice, and I’ve sat through bad games before.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

Come on Jackets, let's put a dent in Team Cap Fuckery's playoff hopes.

Listen, I'm not staying up for the whole thing as I'm still not over whatever bug I had this week, but I asked you nicely.

Related, Erik Gudbranson, at 5-15-20, is having a career year in terms of offensive output. :iiam:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

alright! two of my favorite teams are playing each other and one will clearly obliterate the other! go pens and avalanche!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol Drew O'Conner on the top line. Sullivan completely out of his mind.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I wish this game wasn't blacked out

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

loving NICE

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol letting Jesse Puljujarvi score

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Extremely smart of Colorado to target the Bunting/Malkin/Rakell line. They've absolutely pinned them in the o zone 3 times now.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Oh sure Rust is going to do that now? Cool.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

wtf what is happening. i mean pens will definitely blow the lead but also wtf

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

2 more for ovi lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol how has literally no one been fired for this powerplay