Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Basketball Worms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Phy posted:

Are you sure because it sounds like it jabs goms

In Ireland, gom is slang for an idiot.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Monica Bellucci posted:

In Ireland, gom is slang for an idiot.

So it’s a foo fighter

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

1stGear posted:

The best SCPs are the ones that work as short-form X-Files episodes basically. Brief, sweet, and using the DATA EXPUNGEDs strategically to let your brain fill in the gaps. This one will always be one of my favorites (warning: its got some bug-related body horror).

The wiki's problem at this point is that a lot of the low and medium hanging fruit in terms of sci-fi horror is tapped out, so the concepts are having to get increasingly esoteric. I don't know what a pattern screamer is and I refuse to learn.

the cosmic microwave background gaining sentience and hating the knowledge of it's own existence

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

voiceless anal fricative posted:

This bug I had with the comments on this video are kind of perfect

https://i.imgur.com/F1UXrqT.mp4

Fellow NewPipe enjoyer :hfive:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Milo and POTUS posted:

Did they have it on the side for you too? They went back a few days ago but nobody knew what I was talking about
I briefly saw that. I believe you.

repsnake
Sep 1, 2002

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Bojack was a great show. Really spoke to me.

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

If you don’t respond with “You wanna find out?!” then you’re immediately dismissed.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

ZixTheYeti posted:

If you don’t respond with “You wanna find out?!” then you’re immediately dismissed.

They didn't ask if you could jibber jabber, pal.

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!

The only proper answer to this question is to start blindly swinging at everyone around you. They'll come from all sides. You gotta be ready.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

PicklePants posted:

The only proper answer to this question is to start blindly swinging at everyone around you. They'll come from all sides. You gotta be ready.

Safest to respond to every question that way.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.
If you've given them time to ask a question, you haven't been swinging hard or fast enough.

You should be on them before the thought of interviewing you has even crossed their mind.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

lol

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Does anyone remember that animation from years ago that was a reading of a poorly written school report about cancer? It was all, like, stick figure drawings, and the only line I remember clearly is "according to cancer". I'd like to watch it, but I can't remember the title and there's so much useful info about cancer out there that I'm having trouble finding it.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

:love:

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

SpacePig posted:

Does anyone remember that animation from years ago that was a reading of a poorly written school report about cancer? It was all, like, stick figure drawings, and the only line I remember clearly is "according to cancer". I'd like to watch it, but I can't remember the title and there's so much useful info about cancer out there that I'm having trouble finding it.

https://youtu.be/aQdp2NMEx8U?si=7CO7cwLyFaIeVadN

Thanks for reminding me about this

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Thanks to both of yous for reminding me of this

https://www.theonion.com/daddy-put-in-bye-bye-box-1819569708

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Yes! Thank you very much!

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

Kareem the muad'dib

Some assholes will just keep calling him Paul Alcindor.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

I've read it several times and it still made me almost cry at work. I'm sorry!

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

that’s the boo-boo box :colbert:

e: also isn’t that glenn close or something

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Rockman Reserve posted:

When she’s in a timg she’s Glenn Far

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Hooplah posted:

When she’s in a timg she’s Glenn Far

She's within us all, so she's Glenn wherever you are.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
She's in the Boo-Box.

BOO!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Rockman Reserve posted:

She's not in the Boo Box yet so she's Glenn Open

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Glenn's right

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Holy poo poo. This is monstrous. I have a work meeting in 5 minutes. I need to pull myself together. JFC.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Copping the keep to drug it from the eats.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Blinded by the light snack
Revved up like a douche

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Bill Posters posted:

Holy poo poo. This is monstrous. I have a work meeting in 5 minutes. I need to pull myself together. JFC.

It's not even funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
The onion thread used to have a name for the (fictional) guy who they thought must write all the insanely depressing Onion articles, I think it was Sad Kevin. The idea was that in the onion writers room people would be throwing around ideas like “Area Bowl Cashed” and “Black man given nation’s worst job” and then Sad Kevin would be like “does anybody else thing about dying?”