Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

shwinnebego posted:

anyone who has expressed doubt that i am bigfoot hunter after like d2 is scum, btw

i am expressing doubt. mad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

shwinnebego posted:

actually i would like to eliminate scum today because that whittles the pool down further by keeping the game going longer

so i'll help town

being hunter is a conveninet cover to remain outside suspicion while making zero substantive reads, so I kind of doubt this tbh

it's really not that far fetched that you're scum with RWC and yuming or scrap dragon

but I guess we'll see

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

shwinnebego posted:

actually i would like to eliminate scum today because that whittles the pool down further by keeping the game going longer

so i'll help town

Oh hey it's what I said

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

being hunter is a conveninet cover to remain outside suspicion while making zero substantive reads, so I kind of doubt this tbh

it's really not that far fetched that you're scum with RWC and yuming or scrap dragon

but I guess we'll see

I grant that it would be hilarious to be the Bigfoot Hunter and see Shwin lying about it and just say nothing. I really wish that I could say I'm doing that. I also don't really think scum Shwin would make that claim just trusting that the real one would play along.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

shwinnebego posted:

every day it just gets more and more likely that tpc is bigfoot

Go ahead and shoot me but you're not going to be happy

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

TPC must be town for baiting death like that, right?

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Well he's also been agreeing with my votes all game so that helps

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

that's like the third or fourth time he's said that

i don't think tpc is scum, although not specifically for that reason. more his evident rampant paranoia which reads as the real deal to me

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Shark why are you still craving RWC when scrap dragon has been lurking this entire game and the only thing resembling scum hunting they've done is "here's a list of everybody who's voted in this game" like lol. Lmao

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

i am expressing doubt. mad?

Anyone other than you. You're town, but (in the context of this game) dense.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Johnny Keats posted:

TPC must be town for baiting death like that, right?

Absolutely not

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I'm not scum because I have the beautiful pure heart of a bodistava

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
sure is funny how there is alawys another target to swerve off RWC onto, huh?

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

but I guess we'll see

i'm not sure if you just like, are failing to understand how the setup works or if you just assume that scum would be breathtakingly bad at the game lol

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

sure is funny how there is alawys another target to swerve off RWC onto, huh?

I mean. I just feel like RWC is a red herring. They could be scum with Scrap but like look at Scrap. TPC is right. If I'm looking to vote out scum today, which I am, I'd rather go for Scrap. I'm more than down to vote with you tomorrow if Scrap flips town

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Shark why are you still craving RWC when scrap dragon has been lurking this entire game and the only thing resembling scum hunting they've done is "here's a list of everybody who's voted in this game" like lol. Lmao

if scrap dragon ends up as the elimination i have no particular objection other than i think that rwc is better and they've lived way too long for how scummy their play is

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Do you feel your finger trembling as you aim your sights at me Shwinn. Do you feel doubt worming in your heart, festering in your mind, eating away at your conviction like the gummy offal of a fish? It is as if the barrel were pointed at your own head, set to scrape your soul from your own trembling body. Your failure will make You woefully immortal on these forums

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

shwinnebego posted:

i'm not sure if you just like, are failing to understand how the setup works or if you just assume that scum would be breathtakingly bad at the game lol

it's a bold gambit, I'll grant you that. but if say keats or yuming were the hunter, what incentive would they have to counter claim unless pressed in the vote? they see your claim and know you're scum, so lay low until the right moment to eliminate bigfoot

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

Do you feel your finger trembling as you aim your sights at me Shwinn. Do you feel doubt worming in your heart, festering in your mind, eating away at your conviction like the gummy offal of a fish? It is as if the barrel were pointed at your own head, set to scrape your soul from your own trembling body. Your failure will make You woefully immortal on these forums

do it. shoot

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Wait wait wait if TOC is town how does that effect our math?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
All anyone needs to do is look at the last couple of pages and see who is trying to solve the game. Even Bigfoot spec counts. Notice who’s absent from all conversation. Hint it’s the scum . Lets not over complicate this

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

sharkmafia posted:

if scrap dragon ends up as the elimination i have no particular objection other than i think that rwc is better and they've lived way too long for how scummy their play is

Notice how nobody else is voting for your pick, and you are just sitting on it and being passive about somebody else you supposedly are fine with eliminating. Makes me think that you might not want to defend somebody scummy but are hoping for a swerve for "reasons"

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
There's a lot of bad swerves to Wolo and Cloa for some reason.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I will give you this though, RWC did imply they were going to respond to my request for a claim and then just ghosted So that's not a good look

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

Notice how nobody else is voting for your pick, and you are just sitting on it and being passive about somebody else you supposedly are fine with eliminating. Makes me think that you might not want to defend somebody scummy but are hoping for a swerve for "reasons"

shrug. i've already stated the reasons for my opinion and I'm not too bothered if people want to go for my second choice for scum instead

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
I fell for an RWC off ramp once, it's not happening again. I am going to leverage all my semi-confirmed town status to not let this go

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
if you want to vote someone else today, that's fine, scrap dragon and yuming are my top picks. but you're going to have to do it without my vote. I am staying on the RWC train

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

AFQM you realize that there are 5 town + 1 potentially town friendly bigfoot left in the game? That equals 6. The same number as the required votes to eliminate a player. If our target is scum, we need your vote AND the whims of bigfoot and/or the hunter in order to kill them. Without your vote, we'd rely on BOTH bigfoot *and* the hunter to align with our cause which is probably not going to happen. It's important that we vote out scum, and there is more favor for voting out Scrap.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

Johnny Keats posted:

AFQM you realize that there are 5 town + 1 potentially town friendly bigfoot left in the game? That equals 6. The same number as the required votes to eliminate a player. If our target is scum, we need your vote AND the whims of bigfoot and/or the hunter in order to kill them. Without your vote, we'd rely on BOTH bigfoot *and* the hunter to align with our cause which is probably not going to happen. It's important that we vote out scum, and there is more favor for voting out Scrap.

seems like everyone should really vote RWC then?

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

seems like everyone should really vote RWC then?

I would stick to my word and move to RWC if the majority of players I trust are voting there

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Note: I do not count Shark as a trusted player, even though he is not yet voting for you

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Be around soon like 30 minutes maybe?

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

*voting with you, rather

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
where are the RWC defenders. show yourselves. explain how RWC isn't scum. maybe I'll be convinced and switch my vote?

but there are no RWC defenders because they're posting is insanely scummy. there are just people who for one reason or another are absolutely unwilling to vote RWC. I want to understand what those reasons are

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

The fact that it has to be, must be, can't be anything but RWC is weird

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

The fact that it has to be, must be, can't be anything but RWC is weird

RWC is a consinstently scummy poster and vote getter since D1, but is always conspicously avoided getting lunched. that points to scum being behind the swerves to wologar and Clo, which makes it very likely RWC is scum

At this point I couldn't tell you with confidence whether scrapd dragon or yuming are scum, but I am 100% confident RWC is. these voting patterns didn't just happen to scummy town player, they were engineered to save scum

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Absolutely wild that people are gonna let RWC wiggle their way off the hook for a third day in a row, because what? I talked about casing people who swerved off of obvious scum onto a townie? Like how is wanting to examine players' voting patterns a suspicious thing to do?

The fact that people are also wondering why certain names aren't on the list really feels like no one read the post at all.

Wow Scum might have voted? Now this is insight!!!

Intentionally so, in this case. Trying to lead people off of your scum buddy RWC?

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

I'm going to Vote RWC, obviously, but if I'm not around tomorrow I'd definitely look at everyone who didn't want to vote them.

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

##Vote RWC

Forgot the #s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Will everybody vote scrap now that they've engaged in their definition of scummy behavior, that being voting?