Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cgfreak
Jan 2, 2013
God drat that last page is insane.

Next chapter I just want 10 back-to-back double spreads of Yuji Black Flashing Sukuna dozens of times in a row. Sock his lower jaw off so he cant chant anything any more. You can do it my boy Itadori I believe in you :rock:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

yum posted:

https://imgur.com/a/bhtMAsR

256 cam screens with tl in comments

Ngl the comments got me pretty hyped. Like wrestling commentary.

BY GOD IS THAT A PIERCING BLOOD FROM YUJI

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

ImpAtom posted:

"Awakens" can sometimes just be used in shonen stuff to mean "is fully pumped/ready to go" which would fit with Yuji being in The Zone again.

Totally! But also I’m thinking of Gojo awakening (hollow purple), Maki awakening (is fully Toji-fied), and to a lesser extent Fushiguro’s (first domain expansion). I’m wondering in what way Yuji will pop-off. or if it’s exactly what you say our boy is in the zone

cgfreak
Jan 2, 2013

Bread Set Jettison posted:

I’m wondering in what way Yuji will pop-off.

If he yeets a Dismantle (or a fire arrow!!!) at Sukuna next chapter I'm gonna utterly lose my poo poo

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

cgfreak posted:

If he yeets a Dismantle (or a fire arrow!!!) at Sukuna next chapter I'm gonna utterly lose my poo poo

Sukuna's nuke literally blowing up in his face would be incredibly funny and I hope it happens

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hahahahaha I keep letting myself get hyped what the heck lmao

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

one thing that has remained persistent through JJK is I really enjoy Yuji's fighting style. Hoping this is the beginning of something instead of another wet fart

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Jerkface posted:

one thing that has remained persistent through JJK is I really enjoy Yuji's fighting style. Hoping this is the beginning of something instead of another wet fart

Better be

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Don't worry I'm sure he's got it

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

I’m rooting for a wet fart, personally

I’m just kind of deeply surprised Sukuna hasn’t thrown out the fire arrow yet. It’s gotta come out soon man, tell us what it is Gege!!!!

Pointless theory ahead: Fire arrow was never a curse technique, and it might to do with unlocking something deep within the soul, specifically Yuji’s soul. Gege censored a word, and if it was literally like SOUL OPEN or some poo poo that would make sense. It would also make sense why neither Gojo can’t see Yuji’s technique and why Jogo didn’t understand why Sukuna could do something different. truly just a theory, to add to the pile of things I’ve been wrong about.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I think the fire arrow is just sukuna cutting atoms in half

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I like the idea that Yuji's way of punching spirits and stuff can even disrupt a black flash high. Yuji is a gaddang buff dispeller with some minor ability to mimic some techniques. Lil Red Mage with fists, he is.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Hooting and hollering as Yuji makes his babyface comeback in front of 80000 screaming jujutsumaniacs brother

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Shinjobi posted:

Hahahahaha I keep letting myself get hyped what the heck lmao

when it's peak; it's peak

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

HE IS HIM HE IS HIM

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

This chapter is kinda nuts, I guess the answer is "just let him cook" and we'll see where Gege is taking us

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Has the translation dropped yet or are we still discussing the phone pics lol

Not complaining, it's just that's how you know we got a good chapter.

suicide4sexbots
Jul 24, 2015

caught in a hyperloop,
spun out into static -
you were never there,
i was never here

so why does my car
still smell like ass
College Slice
who cares if an egg or two gets dropped

its all batter, baby

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

So odd question. In the 'early' pre-manga Maki loses a leg during the fight with Geto but obviously she got it back. RCT has otherwise been shown not to work on missing limbs, right?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

ImpAtom posted:

So odd question. In the 'early' pre-manga Maki loses a leg during the fight with Geto but obviously she got it back. RCT has otherwise been shown not to work on missing limbs, right?

Nah people do be regenerating their limbs, Hakari regen'd his arm & leg just recently in the fight with Uraume

Jerkface fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Apr 5, 2024

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Didn't Hakari also come back from a blasted brain? Dude's RCT is insane.

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013
I think ImpAtom was thinking specifically of someone else applying RCT, given we've seen other people who are stuck with lost limbs.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Fair Bear Maiden posted:

I think ImpAtom was thinking specifically of someone else applying RCT, given we've seen other people who are stuck with lost limbs.

Yeah, I was thinking that in particular since I was thinking of like Inumaki or Tojo, but Tojo at least is dealing with soul-cursing stuff.

But mostly it had me wondering how far it can go. Can you, say, regenerate all of someone's bottom half? (Though a lot of "Maki got her leg back" can be written off as "Power system was in its early days.")

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I imagine to perform RCT on another personyou need a means of accessing their soul information aka their blueprint. Yuta probably mediates it through whatever enables his copy technique to work, Sukuna was living inside Yuji in close proximity to his soul, Shoko.. fwoo.. hyoi?

Lamebot fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Apr 5, 2024

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Shoko is powered by the sheer relentless drinking of alcohol.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.
If you think about it, the cigarettes cursed spirit has gotta be special grade, so unsurprising that she has such a potent source of power for her own.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Bruh I'm not reading page pictures followed by descriptions

Until like 3 hours from now. Then I'll be too desperate to keep waiting for tcb

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Also Maki’s leg was still around when she lost. Reattaching is explicitly easier than Regrowing.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

MonsterEnvy posted:

Also Maki’s leg was still around when she lost. Reattaching is explicitly easier than Regrowing.

Yeah I'm assuming this is why Todo and Inumaki never got their hand/arm back

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

MorningMoon posted:

Bruh I'm not reading page pictures followed by descriptions

Until like 3 hours from now. Then I'll be too desperate to keep waiting for tcb

it's ok your torment is over. you can rest

https://tcb-backup.bihar-mirchi.com/chapters/7709/jujutsu-kaisen-chapter-256

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

itadakimasu

taking his brother's move, landing the blackflash, and "awakening", full fanboy mode: what if that means he gets a domain expansion? Supernova with the always hit effect for all the little blood particles and each one is its own black flash

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

Yeah I'm assuming this is why Todo and Inumaki never got their hand/arm back

Todo never got his arm back because Mahito's cursed technique damages the soul not just the body and there isn't a way to fix that. Inumaki is different and probably should have gotten his arm back at some point since Hakari got his arm back after his arm got blown up. Unless they found a way for him to trigger his domain expansion without needing both hands.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Does Hakari need both hands for his DE? I guess he doesn't correct Kashimo when he thinks so. His arm looked pretty gone hard to imagine that one was reattached.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Apr 6, 2024

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Brought To You By posted:

Todo never got his arm back because Mahito's cursed technique damages the soul not just the body and there isn't a way to fix that. Inumaki is different and probably should have gotten his arm back at some point since Hakari got his arm back after his arm got blown up. Unless they found a way for him to trigger his domain expansion without needing both hands.

I assume they retrieved his arm. Inumaki’s arm got disintegrated by slicing.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

No Wave posted:

Does Hakari need both hands for his DE?

Yes. Same reason why Sukuna can't use his world dismantle or domain now because he also lost both of his right arms to perform the appropriate Mudra.

MonsterEnvy posted:

I assume they retrieved his arm. Inumaki’s arm got disintegrated by slicing.
The only thing we see survive was Hakari's hand and I'm very certain he didn't plan for even that to make it.

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.
a lot of hype moments this chapter, but I particularly enjoyed watching Sukuna get outplayed by a technique he initially wrote off. Those heart nipples were not just an aesthetic choice.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

the page with yuji and the guard rail popping out of the panels is really great

Jerkface fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Apr 6, 2024

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Reading this and MHA back to back has been some real whiplash

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

yum posted:

a lot of hype moments this chapter, but I particularly enjoyed watching Sukuna get outplayed by a technique he initially wrote off. Those heart nipples were not just an aesthetic choice.

fingers crossed for Sukuna to be about to land a blackflash on Itadori, only for him to slip on a banana peel and now Itadori gets to land one on his balls midair. Takaba is in a donkey kong mascot suit in the background

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
every hit yuji lands from here on will be a black flash.