Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Eat My Fuc posted:

There are two forms, a gatorade style rehydration drink that is low on calories and vegan, zero sugar. There is also an energy drink variant that I do not drink because it tastes bad.

NienNunb drinks yellow red bull I believe which tastes like piss soaked batteries

Piss soaked batteries is the first thing that naturally comes to mind when one says "yellow red bull".

History Comes Inside! posted:

Did the US have kids rioting to get bottles of it too or did that only happen here

It happened on South Park! Do you live in South Park?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Prime is okay. It's better than Monster. Don't buy it for obvious reasons.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

1glitch0 posted:

He's Cartman

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

so blessed to have never succumbed to caffeine and i radiate natural energy

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

1glitch0 posted:

Piss soaked batteries is the first thing that naturally comes to mind when one says "yellow red bull".

I forgot about that episode lol

But no, here in the UK there was a whole thing with people driving hundreds of miles to one lovely little off license to buy bottles for like £20 each and then they hit discount supermarkets and people went loving crazy trying to buy it.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Majinfoose posted:

He's Cartman

the punk ice cream av makes sense now

I forgot about that episode lol

But no, here in the UK there was a whole thing with people driving hundreds of miles to one lovely little off license to buy bottles for like £20 each and then they hit discount supermarkets and people went loving crazy trying to buy it.

quote:

Chaos broke out in Aldi stores across the UK this morning as parents were seen fighting with children to try and buy a £1.99 energy drink made by two YouTube influencers.

God has turned his back on us.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I definitely need to find a new av tbf

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Been drinking Monsters recently at work because it’s all the Dollar General next door has, they’re fine. Like the Juice ones. Yellow Red Bull is also fine.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I definitely need to find a new av tbf

Yakuza gang tag owns, tho

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

"NXT has the best women's division in wrestling" I am told after watching a six-woman tag match featuring palette-swapped create-a-wrestlers that haven't had any skill points allocated

this hasnt been true about nxt's women division for years

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

You’ve got the wrong guy I’m the Rockstar Zero Sugar Fruit Punch drinker, The King Of Beverages

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Did the US have kids rioting to get bottles of it too or did that only happen here

the only one i kept seeing on the shelves for awhile was the ghost cum one i think (white bottle sorry to ghost for assuming what your cum looks like)

Speaking of Ghosts, the ghost energy is also one kids/teens keep clearing off the shelves always empty

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
What some people will put in their bodies.

*cracks open an orange crush and eats an entire thing of extra sharp cheddar cheese and triscuits*

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Monster is my lifeblood. I miss the Ultra Red flavour :(

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

MJeff posted:

What some people will put in their bodies.

*cracks open an orange crush and eats an entire thing of extra sharp cheddar cheese and triscuits*

At least there’s protein and fiber in the cheese and triscuits :frogbon:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Down here in the edge of the world, no one is buying it so it’s being sold at dairies at like, a fraction of the price. Some places have them priced as low as a dollar.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I quit caffeine for medication reasons like 3 years ago now and I miss it every day

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

I quit caffeine for medication reasons like 3 years ago now and I miss it every day

drat dude, I couldn't function without it, you're a real one

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

KungFu Grip posted:

the only one i kept seeing on the shelves for awhile was the ghost cum one i think (white bottle sorry to ghost for assuming what your cum looks like)

Speaking of Ghosts, the ghost energy is also one kids/teens keep clearing off the shelves always empty

I think ghost brand is supposed to be higher caffeine or something

It’s the same song and dance as when I would go out of my way to get jolt cola as a kid

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
I once had the ice pop energy drink.

It was fine. A bit too sweet for my tastes though.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

rotinaj posted:

I think ghost brand is supposed to be higher caffeine or something

It’s the same song and dance as when I would go out of my way to get jolt cola as a kid

Yeah, it has 200 ml or somethung of caffeine, and has candy flavors.

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jubs posted:

Holy crap! Oba Femi vs. Dijak vs. Josh Briggs has been my match of the weekend so far.

Goddamn. Canadian destroyer, chokeslam off the top rope onto a guy sitting in one of the announcers chairs. Briggs bringing the match charisma. Obama (lol auto fill I mean Oba) looking like a monster. Dijak looking like one of the best big man wrestlers out there.

And the interplay....fantastic match all around. Good to see Dijak back to the level he was at during his series with Keith Lee.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Prime is basically the poo poo from Idiocracy.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

5 hour energy isnt good for you but compared to other energy drinks it has basically no sugar, just caffeine and vitamin b so its prob the least bad for you

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

So, this is a mania ending in 0 and there's the thing that all of those have featured a guy who's undersized or otherwise not the right guy but a workrate machine finally winning the big one to the delight of all (Bret at 10, Benoit at 20, Danielson at 30)

Does Cody count as this rule?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

projecthalaxy posted:

So, this is a mania ending in 0 and there's the thing that all of those have featured a guy who's undersized or otherwise not the right guy but a workrate machine finally winning the big one to the delight of all (Bret at 10, Benoit at 20, Danielson at 30)

Does Cody count as this rule?

Yes but this is also a Mania starting with an even number and ending in 0, so..............

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Cody's like what six feet? idk if id call him undersized

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
no because cody's not winning

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

MJeff posted:

Yes but this is also a Mania starting with an even number and ending in 0, so..............

Shithead is in the enclosed pool area?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Life_For_Sale_/status/1776394276345147811

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
"would've"

LMAAAAOOOOO

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
If God is real then Cody will be pinned tomorrow and the camera will cut to Knuckles the Echidna nodding in approval for The Bloodline.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MorningMoon posted:

If God is real then Cody will be pinned tomorrow and the camera will cut to Knuckles the Echidna nodding in approval for The Bloodline.

:pray:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

The Echidna Tribe acknowledges it's Tribal Chief

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

lmao Guilia's getting sent to NXT.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Drakkel posted:

I was thinking about the Forearm but how the gently caress is he gonna do the Styles Clash safely with ham hocks that big?

Answer seemingly is he doesn't plan on it for much longer

Styles posted:

I'm getting to that point where I am worried about embarrassing myself. My brain says, 'We can do this' and my body's like, 'You're stupid. We cannot do this. We're hurting every day when we roll out of bed.' At some point, this has to come to an end. I've realized like so many others that have come before me, the greats, they get out of it when we think they're still time for them and it's because we don't want to embarrass ourselves. So we're just trying to get out while we still can where we can still get around and just have fun away from wrestling. I love it. This is what I do. This is what I know. I spent more than half my life doing this, but at some point, you gotta let go because it’s fun, but I don’t want to disappoint you. When you see AJ Styles, I want you to go, ‘That’s my guy’, rather than go, ‘He just isn’t the same guy. He can’t do what he used to do.’ I don’t want to be that guy to you. I don’t want to let you down. So my time is coming. It’s getting short, but I am going to enjoy it. I promise you that.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Got to learn how to work hard cam

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
rossy was also there with giulia, tony khan vindicated

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

PlasticAutomaton posted:

More viewership than Rampage or Collision where she’d be otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

PlasticAutomaton posted:

good?