Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
me, at the sight of it (violence): :unsmigghh:

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Women don't owe you anything but directed at the homeless

Prosperity gospel has gone wome

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Uncle Wemus posted:

Muslim/Arab-Americans who are upset with Biden should look closely at the alternative. Dems have stood up and defended them from the seething Muslimphobes on the right since 9/11. And now because the Dems can’t completely cut Israel off, the Dems are being painted out to be pro-genocide. All I have to say is good luck to Muslim Americans if the right wins in November. Not only will they be worse for Muslims abroad but they’ll be worse for domestic Muslims too. Imagine the surge in hate crimes when Trump has the megaphone of the presidency to spout his Muslimphobic rhetoric. Don’t whine if the alternative ends up being worse.

liberals are losing their minds at the prospect of having to bear the president posting rudely again while getting gleefully smug at the thought of muslims being sent to concentration camps and saying they'll deserve it for voting wrong

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Willa Rogers posted:

amanda marcotte is blaming MAGA for sucker-punching of random women in nyc, even though the perps have usually been mentally ill & unhoused black men.

Men punching random women in NYC: A desperate last gasp of the male rage fueling MAGA

Random NYC attacks are an extreme manifestation of men feeling entitled to women's time and attention

:ok:

in an alternate universe she's still blaming Bernie for this

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

loquacius posted:

She's blaming Bernie people already because to a ton of those loving weirdos minds, Bernie people preferred Trump.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
bernie's misogyny opened pandora's box and released all the violence against women and he should be punished severely for it

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

loquacius posted:

it’s this universe

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

sounds like koos should keep cooking
koos fights them over there so we dont have to fight them here

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

comedyblissoption posted:

:hmmyes:

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

more brave than his supposed IDF reservist who doesn't want to go to Israel to sacrifice their life or (or their cum) for the cause

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/WedgeLIVE/status/1777393799196504218?t=e2fv8L39CZUrLyl8ZFJPZA&s=19

https://twitter.com/WedgeLIVE/status/1777405239286473001?t=37tVLEEu0hbHLvX6BX3w5w&s=19

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

the Democrats, everybody

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

the Democrats, everybody

Frey is awful and I would love to say he is not representative of the Democrats at large.

I would love to say that

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Uncle Wemus posted:

Top Democrats acknowledge that President Biden won’t win this year by the same Electoral College landslide he won by in 2020, conceding that winning in Arizona and Georgia will be tough given Biden’s low approval rating.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4577632-democrats-blue-wall-biden/

https://x.com/thehill/status/1777322007899591015
hmm yes electoral college landslide is certainly one way you could frame 40,000 votes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

my bony fealty posted:

the Democrats, everybody

the slippery slope into a living wage

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Mayor Cry

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

mayor succ

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

hmm yes electoral college landslide is certainly one way you could frame 40,000 votes

even using the EV count Biden got like 57%, calling it a landslide is so stupid lol

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

my bony fealty posted:

the Democrats, everybody

building new roads out of the bones of the homeless and poverty-stricken

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

the milk machine posted:

bernie's misogyny opened pandora's box and released all the violence against women and he should be punished severely for it

but good news: male rage is having its last gasp via nyc!

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

since 2016 the only presidential vote that counts is the popular vote.

(speaking of which it dawned on me that the popular vote compact would be the last nail driven into the 3rd-party coffin so I expect that to rise from its ashes after trump wins again, unless he wins the popular vote this year, too.)

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
You can't just make buses and public transit better for people who can't drive. GOSH

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
amazing Marcotte is still getting paid to write

that entire era of journalism was already on its last legs in 2016, who the hell is still saying they want more of it

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

amazing Marcotte is still getting paid to write

that entire era of journalism was already on its last legs in 2016, who the hell is still saying they want more of it

salon.com, which was also already on its last legs in 2016.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

silicone thrills posted:

Right. Republicans gained 63 seats and it annoyed John Boehner so much he quit and became a weed lobbyist. lmao. And the dems completely squandered the year they had.
haha...yes...squandered...

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

actually, salon went downhill after firing glenn for writing about rotating villains & such during the obamarama years.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Yep, he's spared no expense - including his own reelection chances - for them.

And since I'd achieved all of my goals as President in one term, there was no need for a second.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

VitalSigns posted:

I don't know how you could possibly engage rural people on things like the economy. Things like facts, data, research, and experts are all considered the realm of overeducated big city liberals and thus can't be trusted. Or it's liberal elites "talking down" to the noble hillbilly.

I'm one of those weirdos that tries to have these discussions with people, and I may as well be talking to a brick wall when it comes to rural white folks. They are completely and utterly impervious to any kind of facts or reason.

I think about this a lot because I agree that it would be massively beneficial to the country if rural white people didn't vote in huge numbers across the country for fascists, but I'll be damned if I know how you can possibly win these people over without catering to their repulsive social beliefs.

The Democratic party giving more support to the few rural liberals that are out there? Seems to me like they would easily be painted as carpetbaggers for having the support of the party that is largely urban and educated.

The backwards social and cultural beliefs of rural Americans seem like an impossible hurdle to overcome

Liberal declares problem unsolvable. Wipes off hands and goes to brunch.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://x.com/NBCNews/status/1777464014576005209

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

https://x.com/Aldanmarki/status/1777467323210719414

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1777353406962704678

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1777318294682222737

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1777128816001073607

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1777350205920186465

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

A nasty woman, I think you should try is, Jess.

Halloween Jack posted:

It's deeply weird that whenever rural American politics comes up, the conversation always turns to converting Trump voters, instead of mobilizing inconsistent voters or nonvoters.

It's as if the conversation is being guided toward an inevitable result where centrists are dismissed as elitist, while the centrists dismiss everyone else as basically the same.

Been this way forever, despite countless evidence that you can reach those people (heck, Obama did in 2008! and then dismantled the whole apparatus lol) and there are many times more of them than mythical centrists or moderate republicans. Now the wagons have been circled to the point where when candidates bring in people who don't normally vote in primaries everyone in the establishment gets mad and racist and mad. And racist.

Two guesses. One is it disrupts the normal fundraising grift pipeline when new people show up. The other is there is no way lanyard libs would ever knock on doors.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Willa Rogers posted:

since 2016 the only presidential vote that counts is the popular vote.

(speaking of which it dawned on me that the popular vote compact would be the last nail driven into the 3rd-party coffin so I expect that to rise from its ashes after trump wins again, unless he wins the popular vote this year, too.)

the only way that is happening is if the republicans win the popular vote and lose with the electoral college.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

The Sean posted:

more brave than his supposed IDF reservist who doesn't want to go to Israel to sacrifice their life or (or their cum) for the cause

is the IDF reservist who doesnt want to go to Israel to sacrifice their life or (or their cum) for the cause in the thread with us right now?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

I want to say “sniffed that one out months ago” but the truth is he just irritated me. He’s been running for like a year and a half and did this gimmick of “oh it’s me personally texting you not a bot or a rep……and I am asking you for money. Also I love Joe Biden” and I just found it annoying and told him to stop texting me and still got robo texts from him twice more. Then all the genocide money confirmed the bad vibes are real to me.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/USA_Polling/status/1777479894739382436

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

love when people talk about "rural" people like they're an alien species

*anthropologist voice* The rural american goes to "church" every Sunday - a sort of ritual where they are taught to hate black people, and gays. Here we see their preferred mode of transportation, so-called "lifted" pickup trucks. Chewing tobacco use is common,

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

is the IDF reservist who doesnt want to go to Israel to sacrifice their life or (or their cum) for the cause in the thread with us right now?

no i dont see gjb anywhere itt, no

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

if you wanted video of this rear end in a top hat saying this poo poo.....

https://twitter.com/WedgeLIVE/status/1777419880339214783

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005

Iamgoofball posted:

since cspam obviously doesn't want a bunch of random D&D posters rolling in

Too late, heh.