Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

tbf to OP this is the sickest this move has ever looked & d-bry probably instructed okada to kill him for real

explosivo posted:

thanks allelitemoves.com

might actually be my favourite site on the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

MassRafTer posted:

It being UBS basically confirms there was some cost issue unless there is some kind of conflict. There's zero reason to run a smaller arena miles away when you could sell 5,000 more tickets at Arthur Ashe.

UBS is a nicer, newer venue anyway

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Full Gear date makes me happy too. Full Gear always ends up on the same weekend as our fall showcase and there's no way anyone will suggest holding it that weekend.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Miching Mallecho posted:

If there's a ppv bundle on fite,going to get it this time. :hai:

I already bought the one that's on their now. It's for Dynasty and the next two I believe.
https://www.trillertv.com/article/exclusive-aew-ppv-bundles-for-aew-plus-subscribers-trillertv/

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

three saturday papes in a row at the end of the year - yes and thank you.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

This does remind me that I need to get the PPV bundle for Dynasty and the rest when my next paycheck clears. Should be some great shows. Absolutely stoked for Forb this year with the probable addition of STARDOM and CMLL.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MassRafTer posted:

It being UBS basically confirms there was some cost issue unless there is some kind of conflict. There's zero reason to run a smaller arena miles away when you could sell 5,000 more tickets at Arthur Ashe.

President Tanahashi famously hates tennis

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

well, doing it as a heel move was funny at least

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

illcendiary posted:

UBS is a nicer, newer venue anyway

arthur ashe is really cool and unique but yeah ubs is a really classy joint and not at all a bad second option

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

pro tip if you sit on the hard cam section side of ubs you automatically get vip lounge access since you have to go through it to get to your seats

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

maybe they thought they can't sell more than 18,000 tickets as a yearly program and with 70% of the njpw wrestlers they used to really want now on the aew roster. but i don 't know

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Goddamit to hell Tony do a PPV in Texas already. I will drive into the maw of hell (DFW) to watch your show.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Goddamit to hell Tony do a PPV in Texas already. I will drive into the maw of hell (DFW) to watch your show.

He’s gonna run Corpus Christi and do big numbers

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

as a person comfortably in the forum demo (old) I mainly wince when anybody lands on their knees

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

lol the closest to me are St. Louis which is too soon for me to work it out and Chicago which lol gently caress ever going to a show in Chicago.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
yeah Orlando is the one closest to me and that's a seven hour drive, the south and southeast are mostly SOL

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it would be cool if forbidden door had survivor series teams from different companies. intergender so stardom can whoop the real full aew and there aren't gender booking tracks of inequal value

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Shard posted:

lol the closest to me are St. Louis which is too soon for me to work it out and Chicago which lol gently caress ever going to a show in Chicago.

It's easy when you live here :getin:

e: I've enjoyed not having shows here every three months, but I'm getting itch again!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Boo! Give Boston a pape! Give Boston All-Out. Chicago can go without for a year.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Pinwiz11 posted:

It's easy when you live here :getin:

e: I've enjoyed not having shows here every three months, but I'm getting itch again!

I wonder if there will be mixed cm punk chants again like last time. Or if it'll be full blown cm punk chants

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

400 dollers pls - tones "tony" khan

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

looks like $160 to me :shrug:

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

he bought everyone in the world honor club, he’s a little strapped rn

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

400 dollers pls - tones "tony" khan

vpn baby

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Shard posted:

I wonder if there will be mixed cm punk chants again like last time. Or if it'll be full blown cm punk chants

I'm not chanting that person's name, and a lot of others are in the same boat.

There will be chants however, and I hate it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Good news, Tony has given Texas two PPVs already!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Pinwiz11 posted:

I'm not chanting that person's name, and a lot of others are in the same boat.

There will be chants however, and I hate it.

just promise me you won't chant we want tables please

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I want an Indiana pape! I'll settle for Kentucky I guess as long as it's like northwest kentucky. I could probably do Ohio too

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

they need to run a ppv in san jose or go back to sf so i will actually go this time and stop regretting not going to revolution 2023.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Luckily, what's still free is reading the Ryback's take on the footage

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

The weird kangaroo-like attack happened on the pre-show, Ryback.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

projecthalaxy posted:

:hmmyes: feed me more

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

projecthalaxy posted:

the big guy makes some valid points

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shard posted:

I want an Indiana pape! I'll settle for Kentucky I guess as long as it's like northwest kentucky. I could probably do Ohio too

i really hope nigel brings his magic show here for s*mm*rsl*m weekend i will 1000% go. gcw already announced a show too

what was that little arena/town they ran close to the tx/mx border, they brought in some triple a luchadors and the place was rawkus as gently caress the whole show. give those folks a pape imo

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lamentable dustman posted:

the big guy makes some valid points

more and more people are saying this

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Shard posted:

Forb next year in Columbus, OH...trust the process.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

projecthalaxy posted:

That's the Big Guy for you, no lies, only meat on the table :hai:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Kangaroo-like lunge vs. Big Hawaiian-looking dude

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
so who do we think beat up mercedes. stat ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
Bring papes back to the Target Center Tonee, hurry before US Bank Stadium gets booked