Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 5 days!)

Oh my @ Namtabs avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://twitter.com/misteryurifag/status/1776689780585087304

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
I’m enjoying Synduality more than I thought I would, despite all the stuff I don’t care for. Part of it, I think, is that it’ll often find an excuse (like Noir being disarmingly naive and needing everything explained) for the characters to speak their minds and introspect. Characters that might look one dimensional tend to have a bit more depth when you can hear what they’re thinking.

Pity the game sounds pretty bad and in a genre I don’t care for. Though I’ll probably check it out if it turns it to be F2P.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I love frosted cheerios

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i do not eat cereal anymore but i will take your word for it

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

symbolic posted:

i do not eat cereal anymore but i will take your word for it

what did the cereal do to you

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Meowywitch posted:

what did the cereal do to you

i dont eat breakfast

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

symbolic posted:

i dont eat breakfast

the most important meal of the day.........

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arist posted:

the most important meal of the day.........

when you wake up at 11 am every day that becomes lunch very easily

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

did not watch any season shows this fall/winter so im gonna start catching up on them, started with apothecary diary
episode 1 was good

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

i have become an oatmeal and bananas convert recently

Megamissen posted:

did not watch any season shows this fall/winter so im gonna start catching up on them, started with apothecary diary
episode 1 was good

apothecary diaries rules

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Southern Cassowary posted:

i have become an oatmeal and bananas convert recently

apothecary diaries rules

welcome gruel warrior.............

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
Loved that guy in GWitch.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

haypliss posted:

Loved that guy in GWitch.

lol

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Ohtori Akio posted:

welcome gruel warrior.............

watching the gruel episode of apothecary diaries righ now

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
someone posted gruel a la turk in my thread a while back

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Ohtori Akio posted:

someone posted gruel a la turk in my thread a while back

cant post that and not share it

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Love my mud with extra dirt sprinkled on top

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

i do equal parts oats and almond milk then mix in a spoonful of chia seeds, peanut butter, and stevia, along with some cinnamon. mix that up, let it sit in the fridge overnight, put a chopped banana on it in the morning. looks ugly, tastes delicious, good macros.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Megamissen posted:

why is it grey

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I have toast for breakfast

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Megamissen posted:

its so bad lmfao

Southern Cassowary posted:

i do equal parts oats and almond milk then mix in a spoonful of chia seeds, peanut butter, and stevia, along with some cinnamon. mix that up, let it sit in the fridge overnight, put a chopped banana on it in the morning. looks ugly, tastes delicious, good macros.

and his name?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I eat a peanut butter whole wheat sandwich, a banana, and an orange for breakfast before going to work. simple and quick, and way better than the garbage I used to eat before/during work

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I went into the cereal aisle for the first time since before covid and boy some of the poo poo they sell now is WILD. Frosting-filled trix and a bunch of similar poo poo that reminds me of "chocolate frosted sugar bombs" or whatever the calvin and hobbes cereal was. I remember glancing in there once a few years ago and seeing this on the rack:

Genuinely the most conceptually vile cereal idea I've ever seen. Sour patch kids was one of my favorites as a kid and this is just the worst idea ever

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Captain Invictus posted:

I went into the cereal aisle for the first time since before covid and boy some of the poo poo they sell now is WILD. Frosting-filled trix and a bunch of similar poo poo that reminds me of "chocolate frosted sugar bombs" or whatever the calvin and hobbes cereal was. I remember glancing in there once a few years ago and seeing this on the rack:

Genuinely the most conceptually vile cereal idea I've ever seen. Sour patch kids was one of my favorites as a kid and this is just the worst idea ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G0OS_64EIw

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

oreo os taste like poo poo

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Meowywitch posted:

oreo os taste like poo poo

oreo os are good...

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

Did they still have the Goku Recees Puffs?

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Last Celebration posted:

Did they still have the Goku Recees Puffs?

saw some last week in the wild and lol'd

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

a while a go i casually grabbed a box of frosted flakes and mistakenly ended up with a version that includes lucky charms style marshmallows. threw it out after one bowl

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Stexils posted:

a while a go i casually grabbed a box of frosted flakes and mistakenly ended up with a version that includes lucky charms style marshmallows. threw it out after one bowl

That feels so weird, the reason for the marshmallows in Lucky Charms is because the rest of it is so plain!

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

yeah it tastes exactly how discordant and weird as youd think

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Weird mix of textures there too, there's brittle and soft, eww

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/MechaGirlOTD/status/1779142005701976529?t=oeD2ocb3wgrMC6G73_-mLA&s=19

Apparently Yoasobi traveled with PM Kishida on his visit to the USA and then they made a stop at Coachella.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Stexils posted:

why not just remove the marshmallows

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Megamissen posted:

someone in Greenwich Village will appropriate this and charge $32 for it

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Captain Invictus posted:

i genuinely can't think of a worse candy to do this with. Twizzlers maybe

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

symbolic posted:

i genuinely can't think of a worse candy to do this with. Twizzlers maybe

warheads

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
circus peanuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Out of town for another film festival and, erm, there's a Proud Boy rally really close to the venue. What the gently caress.