Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
licorice frosted flakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

i absolutely think twizzler cereal would taste better than sour patch kid cereal

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

getting invited to prelim screenings ftw

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Southern Cassowary posted:

i absolutely think twizzler cereal would taste better than sour patch kid cereal

you are wrong and also ratio

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
lolling imagining maomao getting ratio'd and posting cope about it

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

why's it ticketed like a McDonalds receipt

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Meowywitch posted:

why's it ticketed like a McDonalds receipt

Cineplex is like the McDonalds of Canadian theater chains.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
YongeDundas sounds like a beyond good and evil character

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Ohtori Akio posted:

YongeDundas sounds like a beyond good and evil character

Ubisoft wouldn't be caught dead naming someone after Toronto streets. They're still Quebecers after all.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Megamissen posted:

why not just remove the marshmallows

im not going to spend 20 minutes picking marshmallows out of a bowl of cereal

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

symbolic posted:

you are wrong and also ratio

it's more that i think the sour flavor from sour patch kids would be absolutely vile in cereal than an endorsement of twizzler cereal

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i meant real licorice not twizzler fail sticks

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

regular twizzlers are like eating wax. the peely ones are kind of cool though. agreed that real licorice is better.

my brother's two favorite candies are twizzlers and peeps, i think his mouth is broken

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

symbolic posted:

i genuinely can't think of a worse candy to do this with. Twizzlers maybe

djungelvrål

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Stexils posted:

im not going to spend 20 minutes picking marshmallows out of a bowl of cereal

how big is your bowl

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i got some funny flavored pastilles recently. ones licorice and violet and the others licorice and anise

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Southern Cassowary posted:

it's more that i think the sour flavor from sour patch kids would be absolutely vile in cereal than an endorsement of twizzler cereal

at least sour patch kids cereal would be interesting and possibly decent if they make it mostly sweet with a bit of sour kick. why yes I also have brain damage and enjoy Peeps and Hot Tamales

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Megamissen posted:

djungelvrål

silence other country

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

hey there sir, just checking in. looks like there was a real nasty case last night, fella was just minding his own business when he was clocked in the head! no sign of forced entry, we think he musta known the guy. this id card - he worked for you, no? you happen to see him yesterday around midnight?

oh my, how.....awful. well, unfortunately i have no idea what you're talking about, detective. you see, i happened to buy the wrong type of frosted flakes yesterday! after i poured the cereal into my bowl just before midnight, i spent at least twenty minutes picking out all the marshmallows from it. wretched stuff, can't imagine what they were thinking. im afraid to say i was nowhere near the victim at the time in question.

oh gosh, sorry to hear that sir. yeah, they really screwed the pooch on that, huh? heck, my wife just happened to buy a box by mistake last week and she had to do the same thing! but you know, funny thing.... she filled the bowl right to the top and it only took her a couple minutes. those bowls you got on your counter are real nice, are they what you were using? because they look just about the same size as hers.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
a lot going on in this figure
https://figurama-collectors.com/products/the-ancient-magus-bride-elias-chise

not one I would buy but I got their dorohedoro statue and it's incredible so this is probably great too

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i love ancient magus bride because it's the most clear cut appeal to straight women of all time.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Sorry this is still the best Columbo riff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnDe2u5M7e8

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

europe

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

spy x family movie was as generic of a modern popular anime movie as could possibly be. a rousing trip to non-canonical city. good extended poop riff though.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
So treat it like the DBZ movies?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

still thinking about yor getting shot in the rear end rip

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

it has modern hyperkinetic fight cinematography and approaching genius party-esque digressions into more esoteric animation styles so its better than the z movies, better than most one piece movies, and better than the mha movie I saw in theatres in like 2020 but is less good than the db super movies

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Finished Synduality Noir. On the whole nothing exceptional but I liked it. Never got too dour, but there were some well done :qq: moments. Also more singing than I expected.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
It was another show that looks like it ran into budget issues (maybe because season 1 didn’t do great). Animation and art quality suffered in season 2, and the final episode had 2 or 3 instances of a character still moving their lips after they stopped talking (not an audio sync issue, since everything else was fine).

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Srice posted:

Out of town for another film festival and, erm, there's a Proud Boy rally really close to the venue. What the gently caress.

Are you having fun at the rally?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

panko posted:

it has modern hyperkinetic fight cinematography and approaching genius party-esque digressions into more esoteric animation styles so its better than the z movies, better than most one piece movies, and better than the mha movie I saw in theatres in like 2020 but is less good than the db super movies

Been saying this

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
Namtab, any time I see your avatars it brings me joy.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

Captain Invictus posted:

a lot going on in this figure
https://figurama-collectors.com/products/the-ancient-magus-bride-elias-chise

not one I would buy but I got their dorohedoro statue and it's incredible so this is probably great too

The faces don't do it for me, but wow those things are expensive. You know these things are premium when prices aren't even on most of the pieces
I looked at the Yu Yu Hakusho one. $1,000!
Though if they make another HxH one, I guess I just won't eat for a month.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Namtab posted:

Are you having fun at the rally?

lol cool

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
https://twitter.com/broskiFGC/status/1779185090779586759

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

sister-in-law's birthday was today, hung out with the new baby goats and chickens

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
which ones were tastier

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

GateOfD posted:

The faces don't do it for me, but wow those things are expensive. You know these things are premium when prices aren't even on most of the pieces
I looked at the Yu Yu Hakusho one. $1,000!
Though if they make another HxH one, I guess I just won't eat for a month.
they are immense and weigh a ton. like the dorohedoro one showed up in a box that was about ~24x20x18 or so.

they've actually been pretty good from what I've seen of adjusting things after reveal, like there was either a hokuto no ken or yu yu hakusho one that had kinda scuffed faces, and so after feedback they went back and reworked them before release. the only downside is shipping is a real beast, it cost about $125 to ship the dorohedoro statue. sadly in a freak incident that made me immediately put it inside a detolf rather out in the open, something fell just right so as to break both knives off of Caiman's hands. luckily the rest of the statue didn't get damaged, but the extremely thin knife blades snapped right the gently caress off. bums me out, it's the only anime statue I've ever bought and now it's damaged. I still have the blades but I'm not sure if I can repair them well considering how thin they are.

figurama also made this insane thing:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
fighting in a bunch of stinky farts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

verbal enema posted:

fighting in a bunch of stinky farts

oh that's supposed to be gaseous