Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

I could only imagine if I were called for jury duty.
"Yes, your honor. I did in fact post a lot of mean things about Mr. Turnip, but I can also be objective. In addition to the ones you brought up, I also posted and I'm quoting myself here, 'I guarantee Pmurt can't get off unless he's looking at pictures of poor children dying of cancer.' I think your research seems to have missed that one."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
Has the biden campaign called him sleepy donald yet?

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

OPAONI posted:

Has the biden campaign called him sleepy donald yet?

Multiple times, or maybe it was sleepy don

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Dozin’ Don

Sweepy Twump

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Of course I can be objective. But he's obviously guilty so unless the prosecution punts this case worse than the OJ Simpson prosecutors, I can be impartial (because he's guilty).

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

This is the MeidasTouch guys so probably bullshit but I'm sure everyone here will lol

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Strong Sauce posted:

Of course I can be objective. But he's obviously guilty so unless the prosecution punts this case worse than the OJ Simpson prosecutors, I can be impartial (because he's guilty).

its pretty wild that even the defense seems to be openly staking their hopes on a rogue juror, doesnt seem like a good sign

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
reminds me of the trial I was a juror on, the prosecutors had a rock solid case and mountains of evidence to the point where we were openly discussing who the defense could possibly call to help him out and they wound up calling his ex-roommate as a character witness who basically said "uhhh yeah I dunno I was playing Call of Duty most of the time. I did hear yelling sometimes but I didn't really want to check it out"

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

kazil posted:

This is the MeidasTouch guys so probably bullshit but I'm sure everyone here will lol

Any confirmed LOLs from court today?

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

That's an lol!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Also alternate 5 is seated, we need 1 more juror

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

kazil posted:

Trrrrrump just rippin’ rear end left and right

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Mods name change pls

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

:siren: We have a full jury :siren:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

kazil posted:

Also alternate 5 is seated, we need 1 more juror
The juror is not wrong

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

The braap defense: if your client smells like poo poo, you must aquit.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

kazil posted:

:siren: We have a full jury :siren:

I also call it that when I take a dump in the bathroom.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

The last couple paragraphs are important.

Prosecutors are just not telling the defence what witnesses they are calling, because Trump won’t shut up. “They got you there” the Judge tells the defense.

quote:

Mr. Trump has been tweeting about the witnesses,” prosecutor Joshua Steinglass said. “We’re not telling him who the witnesses are.”

“I can’t fault them for that,” Merchan replied.

Though Trump attorney Todd Blanche offered to prevent Trump from posting on social media about the witnesses, Merchan told Blanche, “I don’t think you can make that representation.”

Blanche pressed further, asking that the witnesses’ names be disclosed only to attorneys, but Merchan again rebuffed him, saying: “I’m not going to order them to do it.”

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

kazil posted:

We need the Fart Murderer

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

floor action response team operating outside their jurisdiction.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Jonny Nox posted:

The last couple paragraphs are important.

Prosecutors are just not telling the defence what witnesses they are calling, because Trump won’t shut up. “They got you there” the Judge tells the defense.

handcuffing his own defense because he can't stop tweeting

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
What ever happened to that fundraiser that trump was claiming would be the BIGGEST IN HISTORY like a week or so ago? Didn't hear much about it after the event

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Just waiting one of Drumpf's lawyers to break out a can of Glade or Frebreeze in court.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Busters posted:

The braap defense: if your client smells like poo poo, you must aquit.

If the defendant is orange, then you must….um…..uh

goddammit

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:lol: Remember when Trump farted on the “I just need X+1 votes” perfect phone call?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

kazil posted:

True or not, if enough people post it grok will decide it's trending news and report on it.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

kazil posted:

He's not normally a poo poo poster, he mostly just regurgitates things people are saying

MadcapLaughs
Mar 17, 2007

Someone just lit themselves on fire in front of the courthouse

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Olanphonia posted:

What ever happened to that fundraiser that trump was claiming would be the BIGGEST IN HISTORY like a week or so ago? Didn't hear much about it after the event

They claimed they made a record amount of money and no you cannot see the receipts

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

John Wick of Dogs posted:

He's not normally a poo poo poster, he mostly just regurgitates things people are saying

MANY PEOPLE ARE SAYING Trump shidded and farded pants in court!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Liquid Chicken posted:

Just waiting one of Drumpf's lawyers to break out a can of Glade or Frebreeze in court.

Oooh, new MAGA grifting idea, you know how they used to sell New Car Smell as a car fragrance? We need to relabel some fart spray as Ew Trump Smell and sell it online.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

MadcapLaughs posted:

Someone just lit themselves on fire in front of the courthouse

Oh god it's on the AP livefeed outside the courthouse

Pink Mist
Sep 28, 2021
Guy set himself on fire outside the courthouse it was live on fox. Reporter says his arms are still moving.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

He was trying to light up a fart, but made a mistake

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016
Holy crap that is a horribly burned probably living person on a live stream. I hope they extinguished it quick enough.

LordoftheScheisse fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Apr 19, 2024

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

That dude is probably dead jesus christ

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

kazil posted:

Oh god it's on the AP livefeed outside the courthouse

Link to it?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1781373546297749865

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

drat im going to buy a flip phone and try this strat for getting out of jury duty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Silly Burrito posted:

If the defendant is orange, then...

His rear end squeaks like a door hinge