Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Lol

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Kuros posted:

Nsfw

Think having a massive cock would be cool? Think again!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GLeDmJeWoAMBwC-.png

Well that's one way to get saddamized.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

How do you pronounce Toaśter?

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

lol, some people.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice

This one got a sensible chuckle out of me and now the people next to me on the tram think I'm weird. They're right, but that's beside the point.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Knormal posted:

How do you pronounce Toaśter?

One thing about which
You'll seldom hear boaśting
Is how all of my pośts
Are pośts about toaśting

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Wait why does Saruman hate the Eagles? To my knowledge they never really even interact

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

PittTheElder posted:

Wait why does Saruman hate the Eagles? To my knowledge they never really even interact

I can’t tell you why

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

PittTheElder posted:

It's bc Radagast won't stop putting Hotel California on during karaoke nights

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

PittTheElder posted:

Don't they prison break gandalf or is that only in the movie? Been a while since I read it.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

PittTheElder posted:

The goblins would not stop playing their greatest hits CD

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

OwlFancier posted:

Don't they prison break gandalf or is that only in the movie? Been a while since I read it.

Oh poo poo ya that's totes King Eagle, completely forgot about that

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I'm reading the Hobbit to my first born and we just got to Beorn and I like how he's like "yeah Radagast is alright but how do I know you're cool too?" and then when he finds out they escaped from goblins he pretty much wants to buy Gandalf a beer.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Baron von Eevl posted:

I'm reading the Hobbit to my first born and we just got to Beorn and I like how he's like "yeah Radagast is alright but how do I know you're cool too?" and then when he finds out they escaped from goblins he pretty much wants to buy Gandalf a beer.

Wrong thread, but I was so annoyed that the Hobbit movie decided a poo poo CGI chase scene would be better than Gandalf fast-talking an irritable werebear.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Your cucking days are over lady

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
I'm so lost

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Flakey posted:

I'm so lost

she's sexually attracted to allosaurus

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Very accurate, at multiple times in my life I've eaten a whole sleeve of saltines and didn't regret it.

My GF says I'm not allowed to buy saltines anymore because I'll still just absent mindedly eat a whole sleeve at once.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Hell ill eat 2
If i got me some summer sausage or cheese ill eat like a whole box of em

mystes
May 31, 2006

if you're going to eat a whole thing of crackers at least eat crackers that are better than saltines

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

My dad used to eat 12 saltines with peanut butter after dinner every night. If someone took one as a joke he would get legit mad. People are weird.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

mystes posted:

if you're going to eat a whole thing of crackers at least eat crackers that are better than saltines

Crackers are inherently evil. Crackers are not worthy of your respect. The only good thing to do with a cracker is break it in half and leave it on the street for the rats

mystes
May 31, 2006

Songbearer posted:

Crackers are inherently evil. Crackers are not worthy of your respect. The only good thing to do with a cracker is break it in half and leave it on the street for the rats
Are we still talking about the food here?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Songbearer posted:

As a cracker this is harsh but fair and I can't argue with it.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

mystes posted:

No

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Crack her?

Don’t mind if I do!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I got sent home with a note about how I can't just bring a whole sleeve of slateens to school as a lunch. Lol at the idea that a 9 who packs their own lunch would have parents who would read said note.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Cocaine Bear posted:

I got sent home with a note about how I can't just bring a whole sleeve of slateens to school as a lunch. Lol at the idea that a 9 who packs their own lunch would have parents who would read said note.
:smith:

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

luchadornado posted:

My dad used to eat 12 saltines with peanut butter after dinner every night. If someone took one as a joke he would get legit mad. People are weird. My dad has autism.

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
I would choose to respect my father's oddly specific nightly meal and his lucky number

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
uh, farscape season 2, episode 4

HELLO

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

mystes posted:

Name one

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

burial posted:

uh, farscape season 2, episode 4

HELLO

So say we all

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Triscuits.

Or for the more adventurous, the little known and hard to find Quadscuits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Triscuits.

Or for the more adventurous, the little known and hard to find Quadscuits.

Bleh too grainy