Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

its a guy who calls himself The Greek telling you 80% of all gamblers stop right before they win big

You lose 100% of the bets you don’t make

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

calm AD! calm!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i think u should finish at the dang rim rui!!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i want cam reddish minutes over taurean prince cause i think it would at least be funny

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
D'lo on Jokic was extremely funny, Jokic just gingerly pushing him out of the way like he was a child.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

dinwiddie should start taking a bunch of bank shots so he can call himself Spencer Bank Man Fried

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

R.D. Mangles posted:

dinwiddie should start taking a bunch of bank shots so he can call himself Spencer Bank Man Fried

I can't believe I'm saying this but: I wish Spencer would shoot more.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

R.D. Mangles posted:

hes against the bank being open

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Hahaha jokic just did the fake lace tie again

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

tw: jaxon hayes content

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

running plays for gabe vincent 💔

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
that's a foul obviously

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

lol cmon ref

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Bron hooked but cmon ur not gonna get that call. Murray clearly slapped the wrist

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the refs say i am wrong, what can you do

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

ive been imagining an angry italian saying he no slappa da king and i found out reggie jackson is italian. also the fix is in

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

ex post facho posted:

Bron hooked but cmon ur not gonna get that call. Murray clearly slapped the wrist

Owned

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the entire back is part of the ball, review it coach mike

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

he forearm shoved him and wrapped his arm around his back what on earth are you talking about reggie lol

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i would have enjoyed the visual of christian braun in a jump ball against

lebron james

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Clean steal there too

Or tie-up w/e

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

oh my god hayes got roasted

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
dlo stop it!!!!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Murray just missed him completely on that challenge and a good overturn, although you kind of can understand why they almost always blow the whistle there given how many players have been hurt with swipes like that.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

A cross court pass from the backcourt???

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

please stop the hayes minutes please for the love of god

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

was ham not matching AD to jokic last game just an accident and hes now doing it ensuring gordon gets to roast a sub g league level backup center

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Ag still takes too many dumb threes but he's really improved his game since coming to Denver. He's the hyper dunker Nene never could be

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
f u dlo

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

no hes feeling himself now nooo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This is how D'lo is a top 100 all time efficient player despite nights like Sunday.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I don't think I've ever seen D'Lo look like this in a playoff game

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
jr smif brain is lurking.. .. ..

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

What da hell

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lol good lord what an awful way to give up a basket, gently caress you for being smart jokic

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the rick test is really always right its unreal

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Very good AD game.
Very good D'Lo game

3 point lead. Not looking good.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Jokic has a shot clock embedded in his brain or something

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

i haven’t seen reaves not bite on every pump fake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho