Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

it cannot be this hard to do an entry pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Man ad is just :yum: on jok right now

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

de curry GOAT posted:

i haven’t seen reaves not bite on every pump fake

do you remember during his rookie year when every announcer decided he was a defensive stopper cause he was the replacement white for caruso

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

ex post facho posted:

brilliant entry pass dlo

It's not his fault Rui isn't 7'4".

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

do you remember during his rookie year when every announcer decided he was a defensive stopper cause he was the replacement white for caruso

I do op embarrassing wasn’t it

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

its time for the juggernaut denver nuggets to take the scrappy lakers seriously!!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Psoriasis must really loving suck since all the treatments for it involve meds that cause S.I.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Lakers are managing the pace like Denver does. Keep it going in the 2nd half and we’ll be golden (purple and golden haha)

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

He was getting hunted relentlessly, too

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

for the first time in lakers history theres a shotmaker from the midrange

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
yes dlo please keep the ball away from ad right now

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

austin doubled and the defense literally never recovered the entire play but it didnt matter cause also the help from taurean on the ball did nothing lol

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

u dont have to be vogel but any kind of defensive gameplan would be nice, just any set of rules the team actually follows

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

AD :smugdon:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

AD is shooting like he's at Disney World

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

LEBRON JAMES

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Lebron James!!!

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
LEBRON

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
yikes nuggets, time to maybe double ad

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i never learned what a take foul was but thats a take foul and a clear path and a flagrant 3

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

austin u dumb bitch you stupid motherfucker

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I love when the Lakers are able to create shots for AD where he doesn't have to think. He's having one of his best years of his career from the post but this is where he's special, when he's able to just catch and shoot from 0-15 feet.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

I love when the Lakers are able to create shots for AD where he doesn't have to think. He's having one of his best years of his career from the post but this is where he's special, when he's able to just catch and shoot from 0-15 feet.

i wish he still had the burst off the dribble to make guys like jokic have to move laterally but when his shots on hes just impossible to deal with

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Maybe the best quarter the Lakers have played against the Nuggets in both series so far

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

big boi posted:

Maybe the best quarter the Lakers have played against the Nuggets in both series so far

no one, and i mean no one!!! embarasses a darvin ham team 22 quarters in a row

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Ghost Dog posted:

no one, and i mean no one!!! embarasses a darvin ham team 22 quarters in a row

“Fool me 9 times, shame on you…”

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Rick posted:

Let’s go lakers

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

still dont like that white guy

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Mr. F! posted:

Let’s go lakers

:hmmyes:

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Ghost Dog posted:

still dont like that white guy

Hey that’s the 3 time MVP

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

qbert posted:

Hey that’s the 3 time MVP

my swarthy 3 time mvp

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Jokic is in every action… darvin ham locking in???

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lol he just loving slung reaves to the ground

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

no the lakers slayer has gotten into the game

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Timeout!

Fucks sake Darvin

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014