Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

drat i hadn't actually seen the "flag eye stabbing video" and assumed it was at least like a full sized flag + pole....... this is embarassing (it's in the last 5 seconds of the video linked here)

https://twitter.com/_DockEllis/status/1782533771603918992

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nichael posted:

turn on my monitor??? does that work?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Camera person must be a soccer player

E: i meant for the eye stab video, but it may also be true of the piglet video

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

The last six and a half months alone are proof positive that all establishment pundits are dumb as dogshit on a sidewalk.

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
would love to see her explain what she means by someone attacking Israel because of leftist settler colonial ideology

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

The last six and a half months alone are proof positive that all establishment pundits are dumb as dogshit on a sidewalk.
i'd like to see you come up with a better contrivance for why anti-imperialists are the real imperialists if you really think about it actually

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Nichael posted:

"Supreme Court lawyers from underrepresented backgrounds" is such a funny phrase. Do you idiots really think you can magically argue them into not being Nazis? Grow up.

Hitlers from underserved areas

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

Nonsense posted:

Don't know if Jaime Santos is a journalist but she writes like one. again and again journalists are enemies of the people.

The Lying Press!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

"We recognize Israel's right to protect itself. We reject the policy and the practice of Netanyahu. Terrible. What could be worse than what he has done in response? He should resign. He's ultimately responsible," former Speaker Nancy Pelosi said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4614869-pelosi-israel-netanyahu-should-resign/

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

SixteenShells posted:

would love to see her explain what she means by someone attacking Israel because of leftist settler colonial ideology

the interview with Chaya Raichek sticks with me. because these people have absolutely no idea what they are getting mad about : they just know that other people are mad about it, and that they've gotten some limited positive feedback by feeding the hogs

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Uncle Wemus posted:

"We recognize Israel's right to protect itself. We reject the policy and the practice of Netanyahu. Terrible. What could be worse than what he has done in response? He should resign. He's ultimately responsible," former Speaker Nancy Pelosi said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4614869-pelosi-israel-netanyahu-should-resign/

we have moved from unconditional support of Israel to unconditional support while whining about how come they gotta make us look bad. let's all board a flight to little st. james to celebrate, gentlemen, we have accomplished what we set out to do

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

we have moved from unconditional support of Israel to unconditional support while whining about how come they gotta make us look bad. let's all board a flight to little st. james to celebrate, gentlemen, we have accomplished what we set out to do

if only they were doing genocide with a more canny guy

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

SixteenShells posted:

I’d love to see her shut the gently caress up forever

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

fits my needs posted:

https://x.com/lara_korte/status/1782792590334779652

ofcourse it will give ticketmaster more power lol
this lady represents where i live lol
thanks obama

This was the only way it could end. It's also funny that the Democrat party won't shut up about this issue of all things.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Brianna Poo

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

we have moved from unconditional support of Israel to unconditional support while whining about how come they gotta make us look bad

kind of like how voting for biden isn't enough to the most hardcore liberals, you must have deep love for him in your heart and not utter a word of criticism. Also you should defend him through posting online, especially when he does bad stuff. In fact, you need to explain to the dumb voters that the bad stuff is actually good simply by the fact that biden did it

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

fits my needs posted:

https://x.com/lara_korte/status/1782792590334779652

ofcourse it will give ticketmaster more power lol
this lady represents where i live lol
thanks obama

you're represented by someone named Buffy. lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mawarannahr posted:

she succs

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

as mentioned, she represents you !

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Jon Carbuncle posted:

I’d love to see her shut the gently caress up forever

she should run for office again

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

mawarannahr posted:

Buffy the Ticketmaster Slayer

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mawarannahr posted:

as mentioned, she represents you !

and im mad about it, i voted for the other lady anyway

WampaLord posted:

Buffy the Ticketmaster Slayer

but she wants to do the opposite!

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
stancil I am begging you to learn about the ecological fallacy

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

WampaLord posted:

kind of like how voting for biden isn't enough to the most hardcore liberals, you must have deep love for him in your heart and not utter a word of criticism. Also you should defend him through posting online, especially when he does bad stuff. In fact, you need to explain to the dumb voters that the bad stuff is actually good simply by the fact that biden did it

I think the more deluded you demand to be the more threatening contrary opinions are. Even if someone votes with you they can still disturb things by being critical.

Biden is obviously unfit for office and the best thing you can say, honestly, is he needs to step down. If you have chosen the narrative that he is amazing because you need him to be ideologically then you are going to be personally attacked when people disagree.

It's why most of our democrat moderators have aggressively purged criticism of Democrats under the outright lies that they don't allow politics posting certain places while also allowing people to go openly insane over Trump.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

if you dont add anything to the "cost of living'" as an early 20th century peasant might need

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

drat i hadn't actually seen the "flag eye stabbing video" and assumed it was at least like a full sized flag + pole....... this is embarassing (it's in the last 5 seconds of the video linked here)

https://twitter.com/_DockEllis/status/1782533771603918992

https://twitter.com/noisyimmigrant/status/1782539420232712245

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

STRANGE BUT TRUE: Will Stancil manages to dress himself in the morning without help.

It's not often that I see an allegedly grown adult throw a tantrum that would embarrass a kindergartner.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
In 2020 like 15+ journalists all got shot in the eyes by various cops around the US by rubber bullets.

These people didn't give a gently caress about anyones eyes then.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Strange But True: Will Stancil does not understand statistics

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

It's not often that I see an allegedly grown adult throw a tantrum that would embarrass a kindergartner.

its frankly too often

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

SixteenShells posted:

stancil I am begging you to learn about the ecological fallacy

Jokes on you, herr stancil won't learn poo poo about poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:mods:

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Al! posted:

its frankly too often

Yep. I don't know why Columbia bothers to continue appeasing Davidai; his picture should be next to the definition of 'high maintenance' in the dictionary.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The world is on fire.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Nichael posted:

The world is on fire.

I asked Oberleutnant Stancil and he said temperatures are the lowest they've ever been!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

"Cost of living excludes food, gas, housing, etc., of course, since they're too variable."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

The world is on fire.

https://x.com/POTUS/status/1782756306580873495