Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
The Pacers felt bad about the last game so they’re giving the Knicks their own 30 point victory. What a nice group of young men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Can they put the next game on

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Every series has progressed in such a way that every team still playing has a case for being fraudulent. It's great.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

maruhkati posted:

Every series has progressed in such a way that every team still playing has a case for being fraudulent. It's great.

nah i dont think you can say that for den-min. theyre just two extremely good teams beating the gently caress outta each other

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

of course mike conley is injured in the playoffs

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Ammanas posted:

of course mike conley is injured in the playoffs

being a good assistant to the assistant coach

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I’m the guy in the Lakers jersey behind the Timberwolves bench.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
let's go nugs

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

maruhkati posted:

i dont think so. every team loses games sometimes and every team has ups and downs, no matter how good or how bad they are. everyones pretending to forget this basic fact this year in order to spit out hot takes all day. its not some new thing this year that there arent any teams sweeping their way 16-0 to a finals trophy

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome

ex post facho posted:

let's go nugs

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

like, the supersonics blew out the 1996 bulls in the nba finals by 20+ points. one game

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lol are you loving kidding me whatever

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This is a wild way to promote the Iron Claw. I’m imagining some poor couple being like “oh hey let’s settle in and watch this romance.”

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I watched it with my wife and it went from haha cool I love a good wrestling story to :whitewater: real quick

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

lol at gobert doing a steve avery to jokic

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Fritz Von Erich was a real vile dude.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
🍯

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

oof wolves defense is a mess. vibes are bad. is this the gobert effect??

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007

fart simpson posted:

i dont think so. every team loses games sometimes and every team has ups and downs, no matter how good or how bad they are. everyones pretending to forget this basic fact this year in order to spit out hot takes all day. its not some new thing this year that there arent any teams sweeping their way 16-0 to a finals trophy

I’ve been wondering if this has gotten worse or if I’m just noticing it more since it’s the first time my team has been relevant in the playoffs for a while. I feel like after every game in every series, people call the series for whoever won the last one as if each game isn’t wildly different

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

are the refs fixing it against the nuggets by putting aaron gordon in foul trouble

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Ghost Dog posted:

isiah fartenstein is not good, to me

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

oh drat conley is dead?

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

put Jokic in the dunk contest imo

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

RandomHodge posted:

I’ve been wondering if this has gotten worse or if I’m just noticing it more since it’s the first time my team has been relevant in the playoffs for a while. I feel like after every game in every series, people call the series for whoever won the last one as if each game isn’t wildly different

i think its worse than it used to be because people didnt used to troll around online driving engagement 24/7

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

are the refs fixing it against the nuggets by putting aaron gordon in foul trouble

no they're trying to fix it against the nuggets by putting gobert in foul trouble

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

this looks bad

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
ant shushing down 3 is kinda silly

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
kat :ohdear:

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Oh poo poo

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

oof noo

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

gently caress

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

hes fine i guess?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
glad kat seems to be ok, just a stinger hopefully

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Shear Modulus posted:

hes fine i guess?

he really ain't

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Shear Modulus posted:

hes fine i guess?

the healing power of seeing naz reids awful hair

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Ghost Dog posted:

the healing power of seeing naz reids awful hair

his hair is fine

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

they forgot to turn the magnets on for this game

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

jesus he is loving hobblin

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010