Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

has new enemy placement and armor sets and stuff and i actually spent 20 dollars on it because im a huge turd and i cant play bloodborne

extremebuff fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Apr 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i mean i guess it has the new poo poo but they patched it all into the old version 2 months ago

the new lighting is epic tho... i'd spend $10 to upgrade my current game but not $60 for a loving new version

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i mean i guess it has the new poo poo but they patched it all into the old version 2 months ago

the new lighting is epic tho... i'd spend $10 to upgrade my current game but not $60 for a loving new version

all they patched into the old version was item descriptions and one new boss

the new one has brand new items and enemy placement, improved AI, visuals, etc. and if you own ds2+dlc it's 20 bucks

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh, it also has a 6 player cap instead of a 4 player cap for online play

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Bobnumerotres posted:

all they patched into the old version was item descriptions and one new boss

the new one has brand new items and enemy placement, improved AI, visuals, etc. and if you own ds2+dlc it's 20 bucks

the old version got a 1 gb patch and they put in all the scholar of the first sin content...

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
thats why there is a dx9 and dx11 version of scholar of the first sin on steam...

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

thats why there is a dx9 and dx11 version of scholar of the first sin on steam...

that patch was a bunch of balance changes and the new boss. the enemy placement, new item placement, new armorsets, etc. are all exclusive to the dx11 version

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i don't think that's true, op.

Soral
May 30, 2009

why isn't this a free update. or at most, one single $10 thing instead of 50 different versions

Soral
May 30, 2009

hell, even a $20 thing. just why is there so many different versions

Soral
May 30, 2009

i suspect that from software may be retarded

Soral
May 30, 2009

quadruple post :cool:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Soral posted:

actually it's a namco thing

Soral
May 30, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

actually it's a namco thing

oh ok

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
when u think about it... namco has alway been retarded

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Soral posted:

There's no way on earth that textbook demented Japanese business men whom have cornered the depraved Western pedophile's mind could possibly be sinister or insane.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Wormskull posted:

There's no way on earth that textbook demented Japanese business men whom have cornered the depraved Western pedophile's mind could possibly be sinister or insane.

Yeah they're not Nintendo.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

*bods with a smirk and fingers crossed behind back*

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Proof that Namco is NOT insane:

Armor King

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Soral posted:

I know, right? They keep porting these terrible Souls games to PC, and yet we still don't have an Armored Core port.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dark Turds 2: Scholar of the first poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqIx5m66L8Q

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Having beat Demon Souls, Dark Souls, and Dark Souls 2, I really can't tell you what went on the entire time storywise..

Like other than undead curse that makes you beef jerky, it's just this constant ebb and flow of the curse coming and going.

There was something about turning giants into dragons but I never picked that part up.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

BAILOUT MCQUACK!
Nov 14, 2005

Marco! Yeaaah...

THE PENETRATOR posted:

oh it true

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

God your voice is insufferable, you sound like the kids who would get stuck in lockers. I'm glad my posts piss you off.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

He sounds like he has a cold.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm hyper sensitive to Americna Nerd voice from years of Xbox live, and that isn't even close to the bad poo poo.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm hyper sensitive to Americna Nerd voice from years of Xbox live, and that isn't even close to the bad poo poo.

It's still in Andy Dick territory.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

The Taint Reaper posted:

God your voice is insufferable, you sound like the kids who would get stuck in lockers. I'm glad my posts piss you off.

Your posting is insufferable

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

It's still in Andy Dick territory.

He sdoertsound anything Like Andy.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Stink fag posted:

He sdoertsound anything Like Andy.

In The other videos he does.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

all of the new stuff is not free.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
ANyway I play ed the first one and got bored halfway through and cheated my way to the end. gently caress all of you./

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

speaking of new stuff

4 player co-op

after you kill pursuer the game just gives you the dull ember

Dec 26, 2012

good, putting it late in the game if you didnt go to the iron keep first was dumb as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Iron Keep was kind of a poo poo stage, but atleast it broke the JRPG stigma of fighting god, because iron keep had you fight the devil.

Well it was just Lord Gwyn re-incarnated to resemble the devil and the rotten was Niro.

• Locked thread