Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

So a former goon was streaming and during the stream there was a discussion and long story short, we poked fun at someone's lack of supply chain knowledge by asking if he thought everything was delivered by fairies. The "Hamburger Fairy" was discussed.

I sketched it.

Twice actually, because I lost and then found the original above image. This was the re-sketch.

People had questions about the Hamburger Fairy.

"but how she hold the plate with hoof hands?"
Same way the Power Puff Girls hold things

"Smik does she know where burgers come from?"
Her burgers are technically "vegan" because she can give consent.

"They're from her???"
It's fine, just don't think too hard where the burgers come from.
Just the same way you don't think too hard about where the chocolate eggs come from with the Easter Bunny

I found the Hamburger Fairy very amusing, and thought mayhaps others may wish to partake in the most magical of supply chains and further populate the Awful Fairyland.

If you would like a fairy, just post in this thread.

You can optionally include details like their subject matter (such as hamburgers, pizza, Tic-Tacs, etc) and gender (Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, Porpoise, etc) but left to my own devices I will probably reference some combination of username, avatar and rap sheet.

Then I will draw them. There may be lore. One or both may be awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I don't want one

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

I don't want one

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
She can give consent, you say…

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
The posting elf writes all of my good posts for me, OP.

I just leave my computer logged in and leave some french fries on the seat. And an hour later the french fries are gone and I've been empty quoted.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

What about a fairy that brings angel dust. Would it bring like a piece of an angel or would it be street ready in baggies or just like in a line on their hoof?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:sotw:

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Toxic Mental posted:

I don't want one

Your fairy is the Belligerent Fairy!

"It's not a phase, Dad!"

The Belligerent Fairy is responsible for ensuring that no forum, thread, stream or post is free from drama or arguments. When told that people are pretty good at doing that all on their own, she retorted that it only seems that way because she does her job so well and if it weren't for her, mods would become soft and lazy.

"And: NO, it's NOT a phase. It's a REAL JOB, DAD."

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Leave me out of whatever weird sexual thing this is OP

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Smik posted:

Your fairy is the Belligerent Fairy!

"It's not a phase, Dad!"

The Belligerent Fairy is responsible for ensuring that no forum, thread, stream or post is free from drama or arguments. When told that people are pretty good at doing that all on their own, she retorted that it only seems that way because she does her job so well and if it weren't for her, mods would become soft and lazy.

"And: NO, it's NOT a phase. It's a REAL JOB, DAD."

Draw Daria as the belligerent fairy.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I hate when I run out of vodka and have to go to the store to get more, could you give me a vodka fairy?

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
Fairy me

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I've been petitioning the nail & hair fairy ministry for years yet not a single payment has been made

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I gift the OP with this fairy, and request one of my own

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

me plz thank you make me unseelie thx

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Are these good fairies that fix shoes or whatever or are these bad fairies that spoil your milk and smother the unborn?

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Your fairy is the Tag-A-Long Fairy

"Yeah it's not a phase, Dad!"

The Tag-a-Long Fairy follows people around, copying what others do so they never feel alone. Ever get frustrated that nobody understands your point of view? That nobody agrees with you? Do you feel nobody cares? Well the Tag-a-Long Fairy actually doesn't, but she'll at least pretend to.

She's kind of annoying and doesn't really contribute anything new and if we're being perfectly honest she tends to make things worse... but she means well.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

She can give consent, you say…

Your fairy is the Toe-Thumb Fairy

This particular fairy uses her magical powers to give people toe-thumbs. You might ask, "But who wants toe-thumbs?" and the answer of course is "nobody wants toe-thumbs", but sometimes weird thumbs are the only way to stop people from being inappropriately horny.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

The posting elf writes all of my good posts for me, OP.

I just leave my computer logged in and leave some french fries on the seat. And an hour later the french fries are gone and I've been empty quoted.

The Posting Elf... yeah...

Yeah, yeah, totally an elf. Everyone knows there's nothing elves love more than French fries that smell faintly of butt.

Yup, just the posting elf.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I can't think of a good idea for a fairy. can you draw the good ideas for fairies fairy to help me out?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

It’s never a good idea to summon the good ideas fairy

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

I'm gonna just name the first thing I see on my desk. Let's see the Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi Fairy.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

The Good Idea Farie and the "Good Idea" Farie are very different Faries.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

covidstomper58 posted:

What about a fairy that brings angel dust. Would it bring like a piece of an angel or would it be street ready in baggies or just like in a line on their hoof?

The Angel Dust Fairy

"It's a living."

The Angel Dust Fairy does bring it in street-ready baggies, after having collected the eye gunk from biblically accurate angels, which is how angel dust is made (as opposed to pixie dust, which is made from dandruff). Now one might ask why biblically accurate angels would allow the Angel Dust Fairy to collect their eye gunk, knowing full well of its properties and that it will be sold on the street?

Well for one thing, biblically accurate angels don't have hands and it's kind of nice to have someone clean out your eye gunk.

Otherwise it's mostly just not their problem. Fairy's got to make a living somehow and leprechaun-made shoes don't come cheap.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
biblically accurate angels can have hands, depends on the angel

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Honestly surprised that I'm on Smik's block list

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I want to be a ferryman.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

The Banana Fairy is an interesting creature, having a pair of small, non-functional wings in exchange for being a large, strong creature.

"Look, ya wanna eat a monoculture fruit destined for extinction? Ya gotta put up with a little banana kidnapping."

As we all know, bananas actually went extinct years ago due to a lack of genetic diversity, with each banana being a clone. Disease and climate change devastated the plants and now only wild, seeded bananas remain.

"But Smik," you say, "You are actually, totally, completely full of poo poo because I can go to the store and get bananas whenever" and yes, you are right.

That is because the Banana Fairy travels to the Banana Lands and kidnaps naughty young bananas, taking them to our world and selling them as food. That is where we get bananas from, just like how many fairies take naughty human children to meet the long-pork demands of the Banana Lands.

It's the circle of life.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
A fairy that enjoys pizza rolls and vodka & tonics

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I'd like a money fairy, but I guess that's just the tooth fairly if you have a lot of teeth.

So how about a tooth fairy to bring me lots of teeth?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
May I have a fairy Smik? I want a fairy so bad.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Wifi Toilet posted:

I'd like a money fairy, but I guess that's just the tooth fairly if you have a lot of teeth.

So how about a tooth fairy to bring me lots of teeth?

A tooth fairy that has a mouth full of regenerating teeth. If you leave her a teacup of sugar she’ll scrape off a row of teeth into the empty teacup that you can then leave the other tooth fairy for money.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Smik posted:

Your fairy is the Tag-A-Long Fairy

Your fairy is the Toe-Thumb Fairy

This particular fairy uses her magical powers to give people toe-thumbs. You might ask, "But who wants toe-thumbs?" and the answer of course is "nobody wants toe-thumbs", but sometimes weird thumbs are the only way to stop people from being inappropriately horny.

Works every time for me!

Uberskooper
Apr 30, 2007
Skoops up goood
Can you please draw a fairy with a giant scoop for picking up dog poo poo? An uber skooper.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Draw Daria as the belligerent fairy.

... sure.

She's the Sarcasm Fairy.

"you're standing on my neck"

I have never actually watched Daria and most of my knowledge about the show is comprised of reading TVTropes about her, just now. Kind of a pain to get her wings to work with the jacket (I also have problems dressing multi-limbed characters like Charlie and Tarro in Mega Frankenstein).

You might think "Oh boy, just what we all needed, the Sarcasm Fairy", your thoughts flat-toned and dripping with sarcasm. At that point, the Sarcasm Fairy continues to not-smile because her job is just so fantastic and rewarding.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Devils Affricate posted:

I hate when I run out of vodka and have to go to the store to get more, could you give me a vodka fairy?

Presenting the Vodka Fairy!

"I'm gonna make you feel punch drunk! Which is good, because I have brought vodka."

During the time of the USSR, many Russian fairies found themselves forced to take other work as their roles were censored or edited to comply with the state's messages. As such, the Vodka Fairy first became a drunken boxer, and then a (diabetic) soda boxer. After the fall of the USSR, many fairies found it difficult to return to their old jobs.

Except for the Vodka Fairy (and Baba Yaga, who got to keep her gig)

Everybody loves the Vodka Fairy. He is a terrific athlete.

One day his friend, Vodka, asked him to
enter the Drunkest Fairy in the World Contest.

The Vodka Fairy agreed, and the two
trained for days and days to become the
drunkest fairies in the world.

Then the Wine Fairy pointed out that the Vodka Fairy had
in fact been talking to his ordinary bottle of vodka the entire time
and was clearly already the drunkest fairy in the world.

The End.

Side note: Holy crap as I was referencing Soda Popinski/Vodka Drunkenski I came to the realization he's just a kick in the rear end off of being a fairy-tale creature from the get-go.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'm fae material. I feel it in my skelebones.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Smik posted:

but sometimes weird thumbs are the only way to stop people from being inappropriately horny.

i think this is it. the worst thread i have ever seen.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I spent most of my life being called a "loving fairy" so I don't know if that makes me one of the fairies in the thread or what.

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

Would like a fairie please. Only things I can think of that are supply chain issues are pretzel M&Ms and and a legit prescription for opiates. I am in severe legitimate pain every loving day, don’t care if I get addicted, surely better than drinking as much as I do to cope (and no, weed doesn’t work, unfortunately). Also if she could make Zelda Wind Waker available on the switch I’d be much obliged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I'd like to see the fairy that delivers scientific discoveries.

That, or Irish Whiskey.