Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I wrote out an op but realized it might limit some things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A SAW-like device will destroy your balls if you get horny.

All of the clues are just photographs that require finding the hidden cock ‘n balls to proceed.

BAGS FLY AT NOON fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Dec 16, 2023

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Placeholder

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
My escape room is actually quite easy assuming you've read every wheel of time book.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

You see a void that stretch endlessly in all directions

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
You have to jerk off and spit into a funnel that the owner's lying under and he looks like your grandpa

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

an airtight box at the bottom of the ocean

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

PokeJoe posted:

an airtight box at the bottom of the ocean

The inside is also full of water.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
i'd like to ESCAPE

this thread

maybe the Egyptian tomb written in English is a clue

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
The door is unlocked and you can leave at any time but if you leave you'll learn the truth about yourself. You'll see right through all of the stories you've told yourself about yourself. All of your lies and all of your delusions will be stripped away for good.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
You can leave but you always return to the toilet

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Get super wasted on various drugs and alcohol and navigate the mall successfully.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

redshirt posted:

Get super wasted on various drugs and alcohol and navigate the mall successfully.

I did this once but puked into the flower garden once I got outside and then just started walking it never happened

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
A Republican retiring from a lifetime of politics with their dignity intact

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Just a big 20’ deep pit you get dropped in and it’s filled up on top of you.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Every time you get a clue correct, you hear the muted thump of a generator throbbing to life somewhere beneath your feet, followed by the unmistakeable crackle of high-voltage electricity accompanied by a child's piercing, nerve-shredding screams of agony. After an excruciating twenty to thirty seconds of this, the generator shudders to a reluctant halt, leaving only desperate and confused sobs that slowly dwindle to a ragged panting, then nothing. A neon sign clicks on overhead, displaying one of a series of randomly-selected messages:

etc

There is no alternative solution to the puzzle

E: Actually even better, after the third or fourth message from the list above, have a correct answer skip the electric hell and reward em with something like

Subsequent clues revert to the red messages, throw another green message at em somewhere around the halfway point. Second half of the puzzle is all reds. Towards the end of the puzzle they just get the electricity noise all by itself, followed by silence

rivetz fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Dec 16, 2023

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I like the idea of giving up in a plain featureless room that you can’t figure out and leaving through the door that you came in just leads you to an identical room.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Build a room around yourself with no windows or doors. Then throw in an annoying math problem for the complete experience.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Surprise your whole life has been an escape room and you never noticed or tried to get out.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

If you blink you get shot in the head

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Setup a Nancy Pelosi's office type escape room and grift MAGA types all day long

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

A SAW-like device will destroy your balls if you get horny.

All of the clues are just photographs that require finding the hidden cock ‘n balls to proceed.

Which saw movie was that?

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Linux Pirate posted:

Build a room around yourself with no windows or doors. Then throw in an annoying math problem for the complete experience.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
You are in a small room watching Star Trek with Aatrek. There’s a door but if you open it you turn into a woman and on the other side is Lowtax going through withdrawals.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
pre:
고문 공허 처벌 구체
Eye Not Permitted
Other Sense Not Permitted
Usages Not Permitted

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Loaded guns everywhere.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
basically its got:

- a nice fuckin projector and sound system and all shows movies and music ever made
-cupboard full of LSD and weed and poo poo. booze for the infidels
-flight sim setup
-golden tee arcade golf game
-comfy chairs
-all the vidya games
-whores
-a vintage pristine martin d-28 guitar

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You gotta find your way out of the goat man's rectum

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Slugworth posted:

My escape room is actually quite easy assuming you've read every wheel of time book.

There's a set of color coded panels that match up to the exact shade of Aviendha, Alanna, Amys, and Anaiya respective eyes. The puzzle involves matching the eye shade to the correct spelling of their names.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
"To proceed beyond this gate you must say FIVE positive statements about yourself in front of this mirror"

I'll just go ahead and get myself into a nice "dessicated skeleton pointing at sign with jaw open in silent scream" position, then

ChickenHeart fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Dec 16, 2023

Gherkin Jerkin
Jan 22, 2006

With great power, comes great crunchability...

Slugworth posted:

Hell yeah. Starts blasting balefire everything in the room

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
Keep in mind that the door is unlocked and you’re allowed to leave to use the bathroom but you have to return to the HELLSPERIENCE escape room after.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

A series of small, nested matryoshka rooms, all pressurized to 15 atmospheres. The final room is a perfect vacuum.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
There's 5 dogs in the room and you have to pick the best boy.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

all of the clues to escape are hidden inside live hand grenades

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Slugworth posted:

Match the braid to the correct Two Rivers womenfolk and then tug them in the correct order.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Das Boo posted:

There's 5 dogs in the room and you have to pick the best boy.

I refuse. Too difficult.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Your soul has to escape Limbo because you were never taught that there is no god but God and Jesus Christ is His Son

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Dec 16, 2023

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Grey Cat posted:

I refuse. Too difficult.

Four of them are Hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
A simple but time consuming one. Room has a sink, toilet, a cot, and a small dumb waiter to get food. There is a simple button next to the locked door. Pressing it could unlock the door, but the chances of that are a flat 1 out of 1,000,000. They can press as many times as they want. The object is to erode their patience.