Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Hey this is d-money and today on G tips we're gone lay down real proper-like essential information, have going from bitch to boss in no time like drat. Don't be listening to them other fools this is the real poo poo 5-4-3-2-1 let's go
:c00l:
5. : when you're rolling a fat one take some cardboard of the swisher box make yourself a little mouthpiece keep peeps from wet- lipping and look like one clever bitch and you ain't frontin'
4. Next time you at the club, bring in a empty bottle of Louis XVI when the heats not looking put your drink in it tha honeys will be all over your jock no lie
3. When you go to hit your neighbors white pussy, keep an extra strap in the bathroom. Foolin rear end fool husband come home early while you gettin your clean on BAM BAM that nigga dead or dying so he can watch you bury it while he bleeds out hell yeah
2. Sew some leather to the inside of your pants sos you don't turn yo dick into hamburger by accident jumpin a fence that pig chasin you gonna look like potted meat after the fact haha
1. Whiteboy weed dealers always frontin like they down with us. Use this to your advantage like say"Your grandparents owned mine as slaves and it's your fault" ofay fool will get straight flustered and you get a quarter oz for a dub drat nigga

Post your best g-tips here. Till next time this is D-money tellin you to keep it real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Drad_Bert posted:

Hey this is d-money and today on G tips we're gone lay down real proper-like essential information, have going from bitch to boss in no time like drat. Don't be listening to them other fools this is the real poo poo 5-4-3-2-1 let's go
5. : when you're rolling a fat one take some cardboard of the swisher box make yourself a little mouthpiece keep peeps from wet- lipping and look like one clever bitch and you ain't frontin'
4. Next time you at the club, bring in a empty bottle of Louis XVI when the heats not looking put your drink in it tha honeys will be all over your jock no lie
3. When you go to hit your neighbors white pussy, keep an extra strap in the bathroom. Foolin rear end fool husband come home early while you gettin your clean on BAM BAM that nigga dead or dying so he can watch you bury it while he bleeds out hell yeah
2. Sew some leather to the inside of your pants sos you don't turn yo dick into hamburger by accident jumpin a fence that pig chasin you gonna look like potted meat after the fact haha
1. Whiteboy weed dealers always frontin like they down with us. Use this to your advantage like say"Your grandparents owned mine as slaves and it's your fault" ofay fool will get straight flustered and you get a quarter oz for a dub drat nigga

Post your best g-tips here. Till next time this is D-money tellin you to keep it real

I didn't read this.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
A real gangsta-rear end nigga plays his cards right
A real gangsta-rear end nigga never runs his fuckin mouth
Cuz real gangsta-rear end niggas don't start fights
And niggas always gotta high cap
Showin' all his boys how he shot em
But real gangsta-rear end niggas don't flex much
Cuz real gangsta-rear end niggas know they got em
And everythings cool in the mind of a gangsta
Cuz gangsta-rear end niggas think deep
Up three-sixty-five a year 24/7
Cuz real gangsta rear end niggas don't sleep
|A real gangta-rear end nigga knows the play
Real gangsta-rear end niggas get the flyest of the bitches
Ask that gangsta-rear end nigga Little Jake
Now bitches look at gangsta-rear end niggas like a stop sign
And play the role of Little Miss Sweet
But catch the bitch all alone get the digit take her out
and then dump-hittin' the rear end with the meat
Cuz gangsta-rear end niggas be the gang playas
And everythings quiet in the clique
A gangsta-rear end nigga pulls the trigger
And his partners in the posse ain't tellin' off poo poo
Real gangsta-rear end niggas don't talk much
All ya hear is the black from the gun blast
And real gangsta-rear end niggas don't run for poo poo
Cuz real gangsta-rear end niggas can't run fast
Now when you in the free world talkin' poo poo do the poo poo
Hit the pen and let the mothafuckas shank ya
But niggas like myself kick back and peep game

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

brick cow posted:

A real gangsta-rear end nigga plays his cards right
A real gangsta-rear end nigga never runs his fuckin mouth
Cuz real gangsta-rear end niggas don't start fights
And niggas always gotta high cap
Showin' all his boys how he shot em
But real gangsta-rear end niggas don't flex much
Cuz real gangsta-rear end niggas know they got em
And everythings cool in the mind of a gangsta
Cuz gangsta-rear end niggas think deep
Up three-sixty-five a year 24/7
Cuz real gangsta rear end niggas don't sleep
|A real gangta-rear end nigga knows the play
Real gangsta-rear end niggas get the flyest of the bitches
Ask that gangsta-rear end nigga Little Jake
Now bitches look at gangsta-rear end niggas like a stop sign
And play the role of Little Miss Sweet
But catch the bitch all alone get the digit take her out
and then dump-hittin' the rear end with the meat
Cuz gangsta-rear end niggas be the gang playas
And everythings quiet in the clique
A gangsta-rear end nigga pulls the trigger
And his partners in the posse ain't tellin' off poo poo
Real gangsta-rear end niggas don't talk much
All ya hear is the black from the gun blast
And real gangsta-rear end niggas don't run for poo poo
Cuz real gangsta-rear end niggas can't run fast
Now when you in the free world talkin' poo poo do the poo poo
Hit the pen and let the mothafuckas shank ya
But niggas like myself kick back and peep game

thanks the whitest guy from "Office Space"

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Drad_Bert posted:

1. same
2. im gay
3. hosed up if true

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
kill the op

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
g tips are alrite for cleaning your ear but there's better ways

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2gsb5bDlWY

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Lookin to get your eat on? Don't bother with tha wack-rear end coupon codes they got on the site, fool. Get on that google and grab yourself soma that offsite poo poo. Straight rippin off the white power structure represent

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star
I used these tips and now I'm posting from prison. How do I become king of the yard instead of somebody's bitch?

Please respond ASAP.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Chairman Wao posted:

I used these tips and now I'm posting from prison. How do I become king of the yard instead of somebody's bitch?

Please respond ASAP.
When you in the yard, find where the AB crew hang out. Wait for the gangs bottom bitch to go to the commissary when he does drug him with some Benadryl take him over and gently caress his butt right in front of the BGF niggas. They'll have your back fo life. If you are of the white persuasion, do this in reverse

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Ever get some dirt weed? Here's a way to make that mexipress bullshit into some bomb-rear end chronic. Take the dank and double seal it, then bury that poo poo in yo yard for like a week yo got some Buddha that is off the chain

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
:gas:

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Hell yeah hittin them trees like johnny cash :420:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

This isn't a good thread/gimmick, I'm sorry.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
white people act like this

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

no joke this some KKK poo poo right here

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Throwdini posted:

no joke this some KKK poo poo right here

its an old rear end white guy. Of course he thinks "the blacks" are a problem

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Big Beef City posted:

This isn't a good thread/gimmick, I'm sorry.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
hey white ppl pro tip: ur no good at race humor

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bobby Brown posted:

pro tip: there is no good race humor

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Jizzus took mad pipe

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

this is a pretty hosed up thread pauly

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

where the white bitches at

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Christmas Miracle posted:

pauly want a cracka

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Christmas Miracle posted:

Sweden?

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Bobby Brown posted:

:c00l: :420: :snoop: Best G tip :snoop: :420: :c00l:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I make it rain on dem pussys.

Q-tip action

:toxogond:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
When a hater is frontin on you bust some sick rear end rhymes for him he'll back off and you made a friend for life

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
My G Tip for you is to go to school

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

1gnoirents posted:

My G Tip for you is to go to school

Don't be no fool
Stay in school

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
1. dont post on the internet
2. dont watch anime
3. make money
4. gently caress bitches
5. ban op

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h27X-wADkik

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Real G's move in silence and violence, take it from your Highness

Keep a stripper attitude only money make me move

Pauly thnx for doingthat other thread again ur the best. I got high my gf and we watched biodome a few months ago thnx for laughs

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I've been in this game for years, it made me an animal It's rules to this poo poo, I wrote me a manual A step-by-step booklet for you to get Your game on track, not your wig pushed back
Rule Number Uno, never let no one know How much dough you hold cause you know The cheddar breed jealousy 'specially If that man hosed up, get yo' rear end stuck up

Number 2, never let 'em know your next move Don't you know Bad Boys move in silence and violence? Take it from your highness I done squeezed mad clips at these cats for their bricks and chips

Number 3, never trust no-bo-dy Your moms'll set that rear end up, properly gassed up Hoodied and masked up, poo poo, for that fast buck She be laying in the bushes to light that rear end up

Number 4, I know you heard this before Never get high on your own supply

Number 5, never sell no crack where you rest at I don't care if they want a ounce, tell 'em bounce!

Number 6, that goddamn credit? Dead it You think a crackhead paying you back, poo poo forget it!

7, this rule is so underrated Keep your family and business completely separated Money and blood don't mix like 2 dicks and no bitch Find yourself in serious poo poo

Number 8, never keep no weight on you! Them cats that squeeze your guns can hold jums too Number

9 shoulda been Number 1 to me, If you ain't gettin' bagged stay the gently caress from police If niggas think you snitchin' they ain't trying to listen They be sittin' in your kitchen, waiting to start hittin'

Number 10, a strong word called consignment Strictly for live men, not for freshmen If you ain't got the clientele, say "hell no!" 'Cause they gon' want they money rain sleet hail snow Follow these rules you'll have mad bread to break up If not, 24 years on the wake up Slug hit your temple, watch your frame shake up Caretaker did your makeup, when you passed Your girl hosed my man Jake up, heard in three weeks She sniffed a whole half of cake up Heard she suck a good dick, and can hook a steak up Gotta go gotta go, more pies to bake up, word up

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
:gas:

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
I like rap joke threads! I'm not kidding, so don't you dare say I'm not serious. When a poster comes in with a rap-themed thread and a comedic first post in your face, you get cracked up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

I like rap joke threads! I'm not kidding, so don't you dare say I'm not serious. When a poster comes in with a rap-themed thread and a comedic first post in your face, you get cracked up!

Sick rhymes

• Locked thread