Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It's more dangerous to pull over to the side of the road here [rocks might scratch my car]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
how about this dont loving stop in every single lane when there is an ambulance going in the other direction

or how about this in general:

Don't do something that actually makes the ambulance go loving slower

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I'm pretty sure one of the most accurate ways to judge someone is how they react to an ambulance.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
i'm a christian scientist who knows that so-called "medicine" is quackery

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It was heading into Jerusalem

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
trying to pull over for an ambluance druing heavy los angeles traffic is a bigger cluster gently caress than logging onto myfreecams and seeing a big wide open black woman's vagina. fuUUUUUU! that poo poo looks like an old french dip roast beef sandwich from philipes!

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
When I'm Jack Bauer and I've only got 7 minutes to get to the building where the hostage is and diffuse the bomb and stop the virus and save the president

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
better they die with dignity and see my rad bumper sticker than face obamas death panels

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Don't you know how important I am? Don't you see the blue tooth headset in my ear? I'm conducting business deals and mergers and your siren is impeding me from doing so.

How can you not have any respect for other people?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Pulling over is one way to get out of an ambulance's way but another is to speed up.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Salt Fish posted:

Pulling over is one way to get out of an ambulance's way but another is to speed up.
uh excuse me there's also installing a ramp on the back of your car so you just keep driving normally and the ambulance does a loving sick jump

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That person in there could be an inmate with gold-plated heathcare, I'm doing everyone a favor really.

tiananman
Feb 6, 2005
Non-Headkins Splatoma
Yeah I'm driving way faster than an ambulance should/can so not even a consideration for me. but if you have a poor person's slowmobile, by all means get the gently caress off the roads entirely

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I have the radio on maximum volume trying to re-enact the Wayne's World Bohemian Rhapsody scene on my own that I thought the blue flashing lights in my mirror were just mild brain damage from all the head banging.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
im driving a bigger ambulance

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

if i lose visibility of the ambulance i will have no reason to keep masturba

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

My tax paid for that Ambulance, he can wait his turn!

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

I am a tree and I don't know I'm supposed to pull over.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

theyre probably taking some atheist to go get an abortion

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hamas rockets are probably being smuggled into a hospital in the ambulance

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
It probably just hauling some fattie to pickup their beatus meds

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

hamas rockets are probably being smuggled into a hospital in the ambulance

The ambulance is probably carrying an israeli drone operator

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pro drivers tailgate that ambulance right out of the traffic jam.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

1gnoirents posted:

how about this dont loving stop in every single lane when there is an ambulance going in the other direction

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
p sure ambulances even going code 3 on the highway are limited to 75 max, and most have gps so if you go over the limit you get bitched at. So thats why I rip past all ambulances on the highway, especially if I am approaching my exit. because having them come behind you when you are on a ramp with bunch of slow/panicy people in front of you and a raging ambulance playing siren skrillex loving sucks.

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
I shot the guy on the stretcher; if I delay the ambulance he's gonna bleed out.

Perfect crime.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
but if i'm not on the highway I always pull/gtfo the way for first responders :patriot:

Dubsy
Jul 17, 2014

good things happen to bad people so theres no way im pulling over for that ambulance

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Salt Fish posted:

one cool tip to avoid a speeding ticket is to drive really fast behind an ambulance because everyone will assume you're worried about your loved ones when in reality you want to get to popeyes before the dinner rush. suckers.

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
Ambulances and firetrucks don't usually go faster then the speed limit, they make great time because most people pull over for them. Huge pain in the rear end when people try to drive around you when you pull over for emergency vehicles. Their lights are going, just sit still for five loving seconds so they can pass.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I got poo poo to do, who cares about some soon to be dead people?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
It's a just world so the person who is in the ambulance deserves to be there. Why should I pull over for them?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

1gnoirents posted:

I'm pretty sure one of the most accurate ways to judge someone is how they react to an ambulance.

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
i impede ambulances because i am literally snidely whiplash irl

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
I'm just doing my charitable part by tweeting bitcoins at their licence plate.

It'll confirm any minute now.

e:
Just kidding, I'm waiting for them to tweet bitcoins at me.

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
I really have to poop.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Steering wheel doesn't rotate

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I drive around town in a replica ambulance and when I'm in a hurry I turn the sirens on

So grateful to all of you who pull over for me when I'm late for my AA meeting tia

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer

appropriating this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
I pay taxes for these roads like anyone else, I dont't share it with those fags on bicycles, I ain't going to share it with no drat charity case

• Locked thread