Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bwatts

its gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret

your gay

cruft

FluffieDuckie

HEY HUSH

Pedantra

by Lowtax
im bored of it

Bwee
if bureau watts isn't inthe final four i am going to destroy this forum

bwatts

im being viciously attacked by Dexters Secret and Cruft for expressing my opinions on the tournament this is completely hosed up.

cruft

bacalou

you are actually only viciously beinga ttacked by my fists! !

cruft

bacalou posted:

you are actually only viciously beinga ttacked by my fists! !

:eyepop:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
What tournament? Is there one going on during the Durfament?

bwatts

cruft, the man who bought a 15 year old an account here, is calling me gay

FluffieDuckie

Bureaus Watts posted:

cruft, the man who bought a 15 year old an account here, is calling me gay

bwatts sweetie, as long as the voting's going on, could we focus on being, less, um, cranky?

bwatts

im trying to win votes with my signature posting style.

Bwee

Bureaus Watts posted:

im trying to win votes with my signature posting style.

you have my sword

bwatts

thanks

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
there is so much oppression on this forum nowadays it really gets me down

bwatts

who am i against in the tournament

Pedantra

by Lowtax
here's a good question: how am i supposed ot pay attention to this thing for more than 5 seconds? thanks.

El Spider

Pedantra posted:

here's a good question: how am i supposed ot pay attention to this thing for more than 5 seconds? thanks.

make people read their posts aloud to make them valid entries

bwatts

Pedantra posted:

i just got here and apparently i won a round so i dont think you have to really pay any attention

Pro Target

its a durfament

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Pro Target posted:

its a durfament

bwatts

change the name of the thread then. i stand by my posts

bwatts

or i can remake the thread? its up to you

a ritard

by XyloJW
bureaus watts is like an overly-juicy orange. might as well be a grapefruit.

Looke

i am he

Luvcow posted:

What tournament? Is there one going on during the Durfament?

lol

Lil Cunty

Bureaus Watts posted:

or i can remake the thread? its up to you

I wouldn't bother making a new thread since Bacalou is gonna take you DOWNTOWN

bwatts more like bNOTs

WhenInRome
dont you loving attack my good friend and mentor, bwatts

Pro Target

*clearing throat* ahh, actually sir, It's a Durfament

bwatts

im being attacked by the skeleton gang. i know i'm universally loved by the good posters but i dont have my own gang so they have the numbers advantage unless my friends (you) help me. im better than all of the together anyway but its the principle

Bwee

Pro Target posted:

its a durfament

bacalou

Bureaus Watts posted:

im being attacked by the skeleton gang. i know i'm universally loved by the good posters but i dont have my own gang so they have the numbers advantage unless my friends (you) help me. im better than all of the together anyway but its the principle

the bone buds would never stoop to something that low and i am offended that you would slander us so :colbert:

a ritard

by XyloJW

Bureaus Watts posted:

you are an angry poster and a grapefruit to boot, but i will stand by ye.

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Bureaus Watts posted:

i am he

i willd efend my friend bwatts

WhenInRome

Bureaus Watts posted:

ive infiltrated the bone buds to spread pro-bwatts feelings to them. dont tell them

beer pal

im cashing in on this wave of support. preorder today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

beer pal posted:

im cashing in on this wave of support. preorder today

• Locked thread