Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xdrquinnx
May 5, 2002

I was thinking this morning about which WWE wrestlers I might be able to beat in a fight. The answer is probably none but I thought I could maybe get in a super-lucky punch on one of the slighly smaller guys like Chris Jericho or Cody Rhodes and then knee them in the side of the head when they stumbled. And then just keep kicking him in the head so he can't grab me and pull my legs out of their sockets. Or a bigger guy like Roman Reigns if I could sneak attack from behind and land a totally unprotected sideways knee-kick or if I had a baseball bat or a sword. But I couldn't think of any scenario where I'd be able to beat Brock Lesnar unless maybe I had a gun. But even then I feel like I'd possibly cause a couple flesh wounds but nothing serious enough to stop him from charging at me and beating me to death.

Question two: how many 5 year-old Brock Lesnars do you think you could fend off before eventually being overrun? but not like Brock Lesnar when he was a 5 year-old. I just mean he's the size of an average 5 year-old boy but he's been shrunken down with the same proportions and stuff. So he's way more ripped than an average 5 year-old and he has all of Brock Lesnar's experience but he's only about 43lbs/19kg. I think I could maybe defend myself from 3 or 4 if I got some lucky breaks in the fight.

Your thoughts? I can clarify the specifics if it it seems overly ambiguous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't have an opinion about this currently

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

just punch him right in the diverticulitis

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Kick em in the nuts

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

I Before E posted:

PUNCH 'EM IN THE BAAAAALLS!

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

just punch him right in the diverticulitis

this was triple h's winning strategy after all

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

General rule of thumb seems to be "Give him a shitload of money" and he'll happily pretend to let you beat him up.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I think first you would need to train your flabby man body to fight a burly baby body. Baby Brock benches lots so you need to bench more. Bench a car. Bench a man. Bench a baby Brock and bench him too high. Bench him into the sun.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
What sort of environment are we fighting in? A wrestling ring? The octagon? I think that with access to a raised platform, the fight drastically changes.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Striking Yak posted:

What sort of environment are we fighting in? A wrestling ring? The octagon? I think that with access to a raised platform, the fight drastically changes.

A Jimmy John's where he is midmeal

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

The correct plural of 'Brock Lesnar' is 'Brocks Lesnar'. This has been established.

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?
i doubt the tiny body of a 5 year old could handle the diverticulitis. just poking them in the belly like the pillsbury dough boy would render them all combat ineffective or dead, so I could probably fend off like infinity 5 year old brock lesnars

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

You just need an equivalent number of 5 year old Overeems.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
the fact that the OP isn't just a picture of broccoli has soured me on this topic

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

-Atom- posted:

the fact that the OP isn't just a picture of broccoli has soured me on this topic

Ironically this is also the way to beat the undertaker.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
A bunch of wrestlers are basically extremely crippled 45 year olds with pain pill addictions so they'd probably be much easier to beat up than you might expect, op.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
broccoli lesnar defeated by broccoli

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

Skinty McEdger posted:

Ironically this is also the way to beat the undertaker.

it's cucumbers taker is supposedly afraid of, and I sorta hate that I knew that off the top of my head

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

A bunch of wrestlers are basically extremely crippled 45 year olds with pain pill addictions so they'd probably be much easier to beat up than you might expect, op.

"Go right for the quad" applies to at least three wrestlers I can think of off the top of my head, so you're right.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
How much prep time and/or horse meat do I have in this hypothetical, OP

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
A thumb in the eye hurts no matter how big you are, Gorilla.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

i got a bork laser
it will amaze ya
my gizzat is phizzat
so won't you just step back

check it out y'all
check it, check it out

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Solomonic posted:

How much prep time and/or horse meat do I have in this hypothetical, OP

What sort of horse meat are we talking about? Rump steaks? T-bones?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Jim Cornette threatened to shoot him once but I think that would just make him itchy.

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010
I would probably climb a tree and wait for the Baby Borks to turn purple and get tired. But they would probably just F5 the tree and beat me up anyway.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Gonzo McFee posted:

Jim Cornette threatened to shoot him once but I think that would just make him itchy.

also purple

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
You don't fight Brock Lesnars. The only way to beat them is with kisses.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rob Liefeld's "The Incredible Brock"

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That's a fine lookin coat you got there.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Has Brock showed up in that WWE Superstars comic yet?

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

TheJoker138 posted:

Has Brock showed up in that WWE Superstars comic yet?

Yep.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

oh cool, theyre wrestling in a laser tag arena

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
So it looks like we have Cesaro swining Hornswoggle and Goldust kicking Brock in the dick? This is the best comic.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Jack Swagger's just hanging out high as gently caress.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

I hope Goku makes it back in time from Snake way. :ohdear:

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i honestly wonder how much the main superstars artist is paid

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Really digging Brock's fishnets in the second panel.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Cardboard Box posted:

i honestly wonder how much the main superstars artist is paid

Supposedly very, very little. From what I hear, the publisher Papercutz pays virtually nothing by the page, so that's pretty much what you'd get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

yeah that would totally explain what looks like a complete lack of effort

• Locked thread