Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
We are now one week away from the possibility that the Southeastern Conference Champion is a team that lost to Indiana and having the SEC send zero teams to the Playoff (despite Verne Lundquist's claim).

Go a Tiger, tonight and next week.

Potential College GameDay sites:
-SEC Championship Game
-ACC Championship Game
-B1G Championship Game
-Kansas State @ Baylor

Edward Mass fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Nov 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

#goacc sweeps noted bums, the SEC

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Go Mizzou next week

Also we didn't really deserve to beat Vandy but we did, bowl bound :unsmith:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

pillsburysoldier posted:

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
Friday's Pac-12 Championship Game is going to be loving crazy. I can still barely believe it's happening and I'm really unhappy that it's on a Friday night, rather than Saturday.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Considering how well GT is playing, and the fact that FSU is still undefeated... Gameday in Charlotte yall.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Scarf posted:

Considering how well GT is playing, and the fact that FSU is still undefeated... Gameday in Charlotte yall.

I literally forgot Georgia Tech was ranked. Whoops!

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
N:

V:

what's the good word

Slate Action fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Nov 30, 2014

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Oh and where are my manors...

Go Tigers! Glad we finally broke the streak against SCar. Record is now 66-42-4 in Clemson's Favor. Here's to you Carolina.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

Today was a good day.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
Indiana - SEC East Champs

LSU - Big Ten West Champs

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Yates posted:

Today was a good day.

It wasn't really

bvlah
Aug 21, 2003
A stupid typo
I'M RAMBLING GAMBLING HELLUVA ENGINEER

BITCH

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Badgers fart their way into another conference championship game!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

cancel football

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

i never have to see will muschamp on our sideline ever again

:unsmith:

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
*sigh*

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
gently caress Georgia football. Another year of the same old poo poo. Can't wait to watch us play Nebraska or Michigan State for the ninth year in a row.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

gently caress Georgia football

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Ehud posted:

i never have to see will muschamp on our sideline ever again

:unsmith:

Thank God. It's still a mystery to me why he could never get an offense going down there.

I wish I could go in to work, lose a bunch of cases, and get a $6 million golden parachute when I got shitcanned.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

I've never been more glad to see a season over with. Time to flush the toilet and start over again.

Congrats, Buckeyes. I hope we will become a worthy adversary again soon.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Bitch a win is a win I hope Bryce Petty is okay and we can win next week. The OP is wrong it's @ Baylor. Our corners are pure poo poo and we can't tackle anything at any time.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Deteriorata posted:

I've never been more glad to see a season over with. Time to flush the toilet and start over again.

Congrats, FSU. I hope we will become a worthy adversary again soon.

willwc
Jan 1, 2006

Who's got the ball?
Yo shawty, it's the B-back
Hey guys, everything is awesome pretty much

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

lol miss state

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”
Barrett's ankle is officially broken so he's out for the year. All hail new starting QB Cardale Jones who was ahead of Barrett in spring ball then got jumped. He has a stupidly big arm and is like 250 pounds as a dual threat, so he's physically even better than Barrett. Unfortunately, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed so I'm expecting a hilarious couple of interceptions this weekend. No idea if we can win or not. I guess we will see.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
I hope Petty and Chafin can come back because Petty is good and experienced and Chafin is our best running back. Does anyone know why the hit on petty wasn't targeting?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
I love chaos

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I think I'm far enough removed from Friday's win where I'm less excited about Mizzou making the SECCG and more terrified of how badly Alabama is going to blow them out

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Memphis wins its first Conference Title for the first time in 43 years. This doesn't feel like real life right now.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Oregon/TCU/Baylor/FSU playoff please for ALL THE POINTS

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Let's all take a moment of silence for suffering Michigan fans and their one (1) losing season in like 120 years or organized football. I hope they find the strength to move forward.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

Let's all take a moment of silence for suffering Michigan fans and their one (1) losing season in like 120 years or organized football. I hope they find the strength to move forward.

Northwestern fans being mad about being bad at football is pretty lol.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

TheGreyGhost posted:

Barrett's ankle is officially broken so he's out for the year. All hail new starting QB Cardale Jones who was ahead of Barrett in spring ball then got jumped. He has a stupidly big arm and is like 250 pounds as a dual threat, so he's physically even better than Barrett. Unfortunately, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed so I'm expecting a hilarious couple of interceptions this weekend. No idea if we can win or not. I guess we will see.

He better be able to put up 40 because that D against Melvin Gordon is going to be a loving clown show.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
gently caress it let's go bowling

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Friday's Pac-12 Championship Game is going to be loving crazy. I can still barely believe it's happening and I'm really unhappy that it's on a Friday night, rather than Saturday.

I have an unmoveable event Saturday so I was thrilled to realize that it was actually Friday. Also in disbelief, worst case outcome of that game is a bowl not in Shreveport.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

pillsburysoldier posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zeroprime
Mar 25, 2006

Words go here.

Fun Shoe
owns