Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
GO:
Saints!
Cowboys!
...ugh i hate football
View Results

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

A SUNDAY NIGHT PARTY?

IN THIS CORNER, MEASURING IN AT 6'4, WE HAVE......BRANDON ":420:" WEEDENNNN!

AND IN THE OTHER CORNER, MEASURING IN AT 6'0, WE HAVE.....DREW "loving" BREES!!!

SPARKLE UP YOUR NIGHT WITH SOME SPARKLEES FOR WHEN YOUR TEAM IS DOING WELL!

MAKE YOUR WILDEST DREAMS COME TRUE BEFORE THE GAME!

http://nothingsgonnastopmenow.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

I haven't watched the Saints this year

Are they a dumpster fire

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvNzhKTXweQ

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Lets go Saints

gently caress the Cowboys

Verisimillipede
Jul 17, 2006

moar

go saints

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I am sorry Dallas, but as a Browns fan I am entitled to enjoy the hilarity of watching Weeden playing for another team. Please forgive my posts in advance.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

I have to go pick up MY WIFE from the airport right at kickoff so I can't even start watching until the 2nd half. Fortunately that's when I can start drinking too.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Brees is playing and I am sad

I wanted to see Weeden vs whoever the Saints were going to trot out

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Enter code PISSBOY for a free $200 deposit and a filthy big buck to come to your house and make you his toilet

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Probably gonna root for the Cowboys here which makes me primally angry.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Brannock posted:

Brees is playing and I am sad

I wanted to see Weeden vs whoever the Saints were going to trot out

McCown again.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Bip Roberts posted:

Probably gonna root for the Cowboys here which makes me primally angry.

why

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Gotta root for one of the heel teams, might as well root for the one with less annoying fans.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Bip Roberts posted:

Gotta root for one of the heel teams, might as well root for the one with less annoying fans.

Cowboys fans are less annoying than Saints fans?

I've now heard everything.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Big Bob Pataki posted:

Enter code PISSBOY for a free $200 deposit and a filthy big buck to come to your house and make you his toilet

bbp

do you need help?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
noooooooooo

a poll in a GDT

noooooo

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes

Top Hats Monthly posted:

bbp

do you need help?

just enter the code and wait for me to drop in through ur chimney

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Madcosby posted:

noooooooooo

a poll in a GDT

noooooo

Yes!

OSheaman
May 27, 2004

Heavy Fucking Metal
Fun Shoe
Is this it, the worst SNF

Hunterhr
Jan 4, 2007

And The Beast, Satan said unto the LORD, "You Fucking Suck" and juked him out of his goddamn shoes

OSheaman posted:

I'm looking forward to Al Michaels not giving a poo poo.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

OSheaman posted:

They're evenly matched at least. I'm fine watching a good close game even if everyone's tripping over themselves rather then some 42-0 annihilation.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Big Bob Pataki posted:

wanna frame this

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Big Bob Pataki posted:

pissboy

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
no bart im piss

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
This game is going to be garbage so this thread is going to need our best effort guys.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Only the Saints could make me root for Dallas. Go Cowboys.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Your code was approved! Leave your window open and lay down some newspapers, because a very naughty boy is about to get his punishment

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

Winkie01 posted:

Lets go Saints

gently caress the Cowboys

We're going to need lots of boobs to get through this night, good start Winkie.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Engaging maximum despair.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Bag squad reporting in for doody.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Lets go Weedman

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

So is Brees gonna clown the Cowboys defense as they get tired from being on the field for 90% of the game or are the Cowboys oline going to take turns throwing the running back for 5 yards into the holes they open?

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

go a saint

i guess

or whatever

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gently caress Bob Costas.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

Bag squad reporting in for doody.

A.o.D. posted:

Engaging maximum despair.

:hfive:

:suicide:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

That Works posted:

I have to go pick up MY WIFE from the airport right at kickoff so I can't even start watching until the 2nd half. Fortunately that's when I can start drinking too.

uber

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Big Bob Pataki posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54OYS_mZlBE

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

That Works posted:

I have to go pick up MY WIFE from the airport right at kickoff so I can't even start watching until the 2nd half.

Probably a blessing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Big Bob Pataki posted:

Tried this and nothing yet???

• Locked thread