Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

turns out the Falcons are poo poo who knew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

If we just go 3-13 and beat the Falcons one more time, it won't be a successful season, but I'll live with it.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

gently caress all bird teams except for the blue jays, and cardinals.

arizona cardinals btw.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Popy posted:

arizona cardinals btw.

This is very important and I'm glad you added it on. Although from a personal perspective screw the Blue Jays too for the next series.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

2nd place in the nfc carolina panthers

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Silly Burrito posted:

If we just go 3-13 and beat the Falcons one more time, it won't be a successful season, but I'll live with it.

Hell I'll call it a successful season if that's the end record.

"How'd you guys do last season"

"We hosed up the Falcons a lot, so that was solid"

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
roasted by als guy, shameful

OSheaman
May 27, 2004

Heavy Fucking Metal
Fun Shoe
Every year Fiz shits on the Falcons in the middle of a hot streak and every year he's right

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
(In the Matt Damon voice from Team America World Police)
Matt Ryan

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

OSheaman posted:

Every year Fiz shits on the Falcons in the middle of a hot streak and every year he's right

fwm

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

FizFashizzle posted:

2nd place in the nfc carolina panthers

You're welcome, Fiz.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

OSheaman posted:

To be fair the Falcons have looked pretty average against some bad teams so far.

Unfortunately, that's all they'll need to do to make it to the playoffs.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Steve Gleason is a national treasure.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Where the hell is Race Realists? he needs to get in here and post about his team!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Kristian Garic ‏@KristianGaric 3m3 minutes ago
#Saints are now 14-1 in home prime time games since 2010

Kristian Garic ‏@KristianGaric 1m1 minute ago
Brees now 14-5 vs ATL

Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013
Clearly the 2-3 Eagles are the best team in the NFL

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Twice.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

A.o.D. posted:

Where the hell is Race Realists? he needs to get in here and post about his team!

Nice av choice. :)

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Y'all jumping burying the Falcons a little too soon here. They weren't ever really as good as their undefeated record, but they're still a very good team that is probably going to win the South.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Where the hell is my gif of the strip sack

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

And gracious enough to call off the dogs.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

lol

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

NC-17 posted:

Y'all jumping burying the Falcons a little too soon here. They weren't ever really as good as their undefeated record, but they're still a very good team that is probably going to win the South.

Gimme a shovel, I'm a diggin'.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Lol at saints sadfrog

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Popy posted:

arizona cardinals btw.

https://vine.co/v/eEdb7rtMYFr

fuckin PAYCE

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NC-17 posted:

The Broncos are probably going to win their division. Doesn't mean I expect them to do poo poo in the playoffs, which is what Matters.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

NC-17 posted:

For real. Also they're the visiting team on a TNF game. I wouldn't be too shocked or upset if the Hawks dropped their TNF game against the Niners. Division games are tough. Divisional away games on a short week even more so. Considering this is the 6th total game under a new HC, any talk of failure is pretty overblown.

Nov 6, 2002

It's hard to win playoff games - a few bounces of the ball. Past failure is no indicator of the future.

does not apply to Andy Dalton

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Andy Dalton is a joke and the punch line is one where you fart for a few seconds

Nov 6, 2002

Chichevache posted:

For real. Also they're the visiting team on a TNF game. I wouldn't be too shocked or upset if the Hawks dropped their TNF game against the Niners. Division games are tough. Divisional away games on a short week even more so. Considering this is the 6th total game under a new HC, any talk of failure is pretty overblown.

The Falcons are also not going to have five fumbles and a blocked punt every game.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

NC-17 posted:

The Falcons are also not going to have five fumbles and a blocked punt every game.

I would hope! Those seem like the kind of mental mistakes that get exacerbated by a short week. Of course, time will tell. The season is still young and teams are still coming together.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
it was a fun run while it lasted

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Michael Mauti, the guy who blocked the punt and scored, is from New Orleans. That's got to be a great feeling either way, but doing it for your hometown team? Nice.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

NC-17 posted:

NFC South is a bad division though, not exactly a huge endorsement there

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

The loving fumbles in that game ahaha

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Thanks for winning a game, team ahead of the Niners in the draft order

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I guess the Falcons are frauds then

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Febreeze posted:

I guess the Falcons are frauds then

Unfortunately the Falcons don't have the Rams on their schedule this year, so we can't confirm or deny their fraud status for certain.

dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009
If it was any other team I would be pretty bummed about a loss like that, but against the Saints in the superdome, that's typically how it plays out. Falcons will probably get a win at home when all the flukey poo poo happens to the Saints.

But James Stone is awful and the Falcons need Chester, Durant, and Julio to get fully healed up in these next ten days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Its nice to see the saints as the other side of the coin for a NFC south upset. gently caress the dirty birds

• Locked thread