Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Goddamnit, such a good game. Minnesota played well but those fumbles, and the last play.

We hung in there and made it a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

With as many guys as were out the Vikings played a great game. I swear I saw guys who last started in preseason.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
This game was significantly closer than I expected

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Expected a blowout, got a really good game especially missing our 3 best defensive players.

Vikings are still a year or two away from contending, happy that Palmer made it through unscathed.

Go get your ring Fitz.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Intruder posted:

This game was significantly closer than I expected

I expected a blowout, came away very surprised at how well MN played. I still have hope but god we need a line.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
This season has made me way more manic than usual. It's like eating one of those healthy snack cookies, we actually didn't get housed like I thought we would so that's good I guess, but it still leaves you feeling like it was pointless and bad. Pretty much the Vikings season in a nutshell.

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
bird gang bitch. cards headed to play offs motherfuckers wooooooooo

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
The Vikings have outplayed most expectations this year but have made it clear there is still a lot of development needed. I was hoping for a big finish to the year and it was definitely within grasp but at this point the wild card would be a success.

Main thing to hope for is these games are good teachable moments.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Literally had no opinion on the Vikings as a franchise prior to this. After that ending, I hate them and Bridgewater for life.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Hoping for a Cardinals/Bengals Superbowl so I can be content no matter who wins

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Tato posted:

Literally had no opinion on the Vikings as a franchise prior to this. After that ending, I hate them and Bridgewater for life.

Nice Hot Take

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Intruder posted:

This but also stick the Bills/Bengals and Panthers/Cardinals as the championship games

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Oh man, I'd be cool with any of those four

Or the Patriots :grin:

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

I hope one of the teams in the superbowl are the Packers.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I was expecting a blowout until I remembered this is thursday night football and then I was expecting to lose and palmers knee to explode because it's About That Time Of The Year. Pretty pleased with the win bird gang bitch playoffs YEAH BUDDY

ps: in RL news my last day of chemo is tomorrow and I thank you all for your well wishes they mean a lot to me

Ramadu fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Dec 11, 2015

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I had a feeling it was going to be close, and it was, but in the end, gently caress yeah Cards!

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Matt Kalil should retire and donate his money to Syrian refugees.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Intruder posted:

2nd choice of mine. Panthers Bengals cat bowl bitch

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

If it's the loving Pats and Hawks again I'm going to puke.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Popy posted:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Popy posted:

Only if they are the afc team

Clumsy Robot
Feb 17, 2005

Yaws posted:

If it's the loving Pats and Hawks again I'm going to puke.

Its gonna be a Seattle Denver rematch

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Hey Kawalimus does the Louisville Cardinals logo with the teeth make you irrationally angry? /cause it does me.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
You know that bit in Pulp Fiction where Vincent is talking about his car being keyed and it almost would have been worth that happening if he caught the guy doing it in the act. That's how I feel about the Patriots being in the Superbowl. I'm perfectly okay with it,as long as they lose badly in front of 100 million people. I hate them and want them to lose all of their hames,but it'd be worth it if they were demolished.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Ramadu posted:

ps: in RL news my last day of chemo is tomorrow and I thank you all for your well wishes they mean a lot to me

may victory follow you wherever you go

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Clumsy Robot posted:

Its gonna be a Seattle Denver rematch

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ramadu posted:

:hellyeah:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Ramadu posted:

:yeah:

All healed up in time for the annual Cards/Eagles game! Should be a good one, but I'm extra nervous now that they're coming off a big win and have 10 days to prep.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ramadu posted:

:toot:

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Ramadu posted:

Nice. Glad the Cardinals continue to do good poo poo and infuse you with extra strength.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Ramadu posted:

This is good. May the cards get larry a ring

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ramadu posted:

You go in there and you beat the poo poo out that loving cancer like the Cards have beaten the poo poo out the league. Go man go.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

You go in there and you beat the poo poo out that loving cancer like the Panthers have beaten the poo poo out the league. Go man go.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

Oh man, I'd be cool with any of those four

Or the Patriots :grin:

This isn't the way hiring a Patriot assistant goes, what is wrong with you?

e: Kick that cancer in it's rear end Ramadu.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Ramadu posted:

I was expecting a blowout until I remembered this is thursday night football and then I was expecting to lose and palmers knee to explode because it's About That Time Of The Year. Pretty pleased with the win bird gang bitch playoffs YEAH BUDDY

doot!!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ramadu posted:

Yay :toot:

I can't wait for you to celebrate by watching your team get dumpstered by mine in the playoffs

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
you're all gonna get Osweiler'd come playoff time :horse:

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

OxySnake posted:

Vikings are still a year or two away from contending, happy that Palmer made it through unscathed.

They just lost to arguably the best team in the NFL by 3 points on the road. I'd say they're ready to compete now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Ramadu posted:

:hellyeah:

Bird Gang Bitch, Get Larry His Ring

Skwirl posted:

You know that bit in Pulp Fiction where Vincent is talking about his car being keyed and it almost would have been worth that happening if he caught the guy doing it in the act. That's how I feel about the Patriots being in the Superbowl. I'm perfectly okay with it,as long as they lose badly in front of 100 million people. I hate them and want them to lose all of their hames,but it'd be worth it if they were demolished.

For real, I'm treating the Pats in the Superbowl as an inevitability. But all the other teams who can be against them are ones I really really wanna see dunk on the Pats hard.

• Locked thread