Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
Don't bet on wrestling.

Seriously, DON'T!

However, if you must there are some handy guild lines to make it easier for everyone.

Be realistic, and courteous

Don't say that you will buy $1000 worth merch from the wwe store if you don't have the dough. Also don't do anything that will get you fired. Going to work dressed up like ultimate warrior is funny and all but "because the internet" is not the best excuse. In that same line, anything that involves posting like an obnoxious jerk will likely end up with you eating a ban and making the whole process worthless.

Time limits

Like in the Rumble itself time limits are important. If there is not a time limit associated with the toxx you have one month from the rumble to complete the Toxx

BINGO
Some people like to make toxxes from the Rumble Bingo card. I have included them all here

http://imgur.com/a/shhsV

That is it, just remember it might not be awful guys wrestling is fun right?

Thauros posted:

If my team's entrant is a surprise* or the Royal Rumble winner I will get an avatar of that wrestler with the picture and text chosen by a teammate.

If the guy I draw doesn't fit into one of those categories but is eliminated by one that does, someone from that team can choose my avatar with no restrictions.

New avatar will be kept until Wrestlemania.

*Unannounced return from injury, new debut (including NXT guys), legend, announcer, any woman, etc.... IMO Triple H doesn't count given rumors but Undertaker would.

SteamyV posted:

:toxx: Same as Thauros

SalTheBard posted:

If the winner is in the Rumble 30 minutes or less I'll change my avatar to whatever a person from the RR Roulette winning team wants

TheRico posted:

If this Rumble overwhelming sucks and hated or is even "meh" I will change my avatar to whatever deviantart horrors the first poster comes up with of either Vince or the Rumble winner.

Believe that.

Intruder posted:

If Roman wins the rumble I will write a 2000 word essay on what a great champ he is, but in a really sarcastic tone

It will be done within a week of the rumble

Writer Cath posted:

I'm going to make this a smidge easier on myself. Maybe.

If my number does not win, I will write a 1000 word non-sexual fanfiction about either:

1. My number
2. The person who eliminated my number.

Junpei Hyde posted:

:toxx: If My entrant does not win the rumble, I will get an avatar/title of either my entrant or the rumble winner, of the winning team's choice.

ParanoidInc posted:

this, and if John Cena comes back I will buy avatars/titles for each member of his team

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

My usual. If my guy doesn't win then I'll get an avatar/title/name of the team that eliminates him's choice.

Ask Me For Warez posted:

I'll do this again. Toxx me up.

Petit Gregory posted:

This.

Also, if R-Truth tries to enter the Rumble but finds out he's not officially in the match I'll donate $50 to Alzheimer's Association.

minoru suzuki posted:

if one of AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, or Shinsuke Nakamura enters in the rumble i will change my name to whatever the winning team wants and change my avatar to whatever the first team number eliminated wants.

GenericMartini posted:

If Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, or Jake Roberts show up in the Rumble at any point I will donate 10$ per guy to a charity that I will figure out later. I'm open to suggestions

Tatum Girlparts posted:

If John Cena makes a probably very ill-advised return I'll get myself a Cena avatar praising him in some dumb over the top way of his team's choice.

If Roman wins the rumble aside from rolling my eyes so hard I probably tear an optic nerve I'll by some Roman merch, making it the first wrestling merch I've bought in a good few years. Probably one of his lovely shirts.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

If Dean Ambrose is in the Rumble I will purchase a Dean Ambrose avatar of his team's choosing and use it until the day of the 2017 Rumble.

For every Dean Ambrose elimination, I will donate 10 dollars to a mental health charity of his team's choosing and purchase 10 dollars worth of Ambrose merch. For example if he gets two eliminations I'll buy 20 bucks of merch and donate 20 to a charity

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

If my roulette draw does not win the rumble the team who eliminated them can rename and custom title me with whatever they want and I'll donate 10bux for every person their draw eliminates.

If there's no thread consensus on where charity toxxes go then I'll probably do Connor's cure again this year.

Valentin posted:

if my roulette draw is eliminated I will get an avatar and text of the wrestler who eliminated him of that team's choice.

if my roulette draw self-eliminates I'll donate :10bux: to a TBD charity for every wrestler my roulette draw eliminated including himself.

if my roulette draw pulls a Curtis Axel and is technically never eliminated I'll get an av and text of him, of a teammate's choosing.

and then if he wins 20 bux to a charity i guess that should cover everything yeah

Yorkshire Tea posted:

If the person that wins the Rumble is a) My Number, b) A person who has never been a World Champion I will film myself walking around London acting like that person to random passers by. I will try to find a costume for added hilarity.

Secondary Toxx, If Bad News Barrett eliminates someone from the Rumble I will film myself delivering bad news to the eliminated competitor.

BodyMassageMachine posted:

Time to retire Rusevatar. :ussr:

If my team's guy wins the Rumble, I'll buy an avatar of him; if he is eliminated, I'll get one of the guy that eliminated him. I'll hang onto the avatar through AT LEAST Summerslam. :toxx:

freeranger posted:

Same as the last few years for me.

If my number wins I'll get an avatar / text of them chosen by my team and if they don't, then I'll get an avatar / text of whoever eliminates my number chosen by someone from that team.

KungFu Grip posted:

hello if my wrestler eliminates himself i will watch and review tna impact but only post the live watches and reviews in the wwe threads for 6 months. also i will denounce anime and destroy it once and for all. Also i will buy myself an avatar and title if its pretty cool and or ironically good.

sk posted:

For each elimination/assist by my guy (#17), I will donate $3 to the MA Down Syndrome Congress (minimum $10).

If my guy eliminates nobody, I will instead donate a flat $25.

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

If Mick Foley does not win the Royal Rumble, I will donate $25 to RAINN, plus an extra $1 for each day rovert spends on probation between now and Wrestlemania 32 (April 3rd).

Cubone posted:

If Reigns wins the Rumble, I'm cancelling my WWE Network subscription until Vince McMahon is dead

Abroham Lincoln posted:

:toxx: If Curtis Axel is in the final 3 remaining participants, I'll get myself a titty cannon avatar and appropriate title.

Senerio posted:

:toxx:
For each wrestler #26 eliminates, I will write a lovely bond one-liner.

For each minute over 5 that #26 lasts (i.e. 0 for 0:00-5:59, 1 for 6:00-6:59, etc.) I will write one sentence unconditionally praising the wrestler that eliminates him. If #26 wins the Rumble, the sentences will be about him and his talent.

If the wrestler that eliminates #26 wins the Rumble, I will donate a dollar amount to the charity of that team's choice equal to their number (minimum of $10).

Boss Wiggler posted:

I will change my name/avatar/title to be all about the winning teams entrant. Input from winning team welcome.

StarkRavingMad posted:

If anyone other than Reigns, HHH, or Brock wins the Rumble, I will donate $50 to the charity of the winning team's choice and also will watch every painful second of RAW for the next month.

Boss Wiggler posted:

I will change my name/avatar/title to be all about the winning teams entrant. Input from winning team welcome.

StarkRavingMad posted:

If anyone other than Reigns, HHH, or Brock wins the Rumble, I will donate $50 to the charity of the winning team's choice and also will watch every painful second of RAW for the next month.

NickRoweFillea posted:

$10 to GLADD if AJ Styles is in the Rumble, upped to
$20 to GLADD if he wins it, upped to
$30 to GLADD if Michael or JBL makes any mention of TNA

Valeyard posted:

If Triple H enters and wins the Rumble I will buy this ring and take some pictures of me wearing it outside:

If John Cena enters and wins the Rumble I will buy this ring and take some pictures of me wearing it outside:

If my number (26) wins the Rumble then I will proudly take an avata of my number as decided by the rest of my winning teammates.

RaceyBucket posted:

If number 5 doesn't win then I'll get an avatar of the team that eliminates him's choice. And if AJ Styles is in the rumble ill donate $15 to doctor without borders.

Optimist with doubt fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jan 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

If my team's entrant is a surprise* or the Royal Rumble winner I will get an avatar of that wrestler with the picture and text chosen by a teammate.

If the guy I draw doesn't fit into one of those categories but is eliminated by one that does, someone from that team can choose my avatar with no restrictions.

New avatar will be kept until Wrestlemania.

*Unannounced return from injury, new debut (including NXT guys), legend, announcer, any woman, etc.... IMO Triple H doesn't count given rumors but Undertaker would.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Optimist with doubt posted:

Don't bet on wrestling.

Seriously, DON'T!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
If the winner is in the Rumble 30 minutes or less I'll change my avatar to whatever a person from the RR Roulette winning team wants

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
I've never purchased an avatar in my entire time on these here forums due to laziness/poorness but I will Stand Up for WWE.

I truly believe this will be a good Rumble. WWE has a great habit of not meeting expectations for better or worse. We thought last year's Mania was gonna suck and it was great! We also hoped the last two rumbles would be great and it sucked. This Rumble is going to rule y'all.

If this Rumble overwhelming sucks and hated or is even "meh" I will change my avatar to whatever deviantart horrors the first poster comes up with of either Vince or the Rumble winner.

Believe that.

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

^Here's a suggestion for when the Rumble is bad:

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
:toxx: if Triple H wins the rumble and the title, I'll grab a shoveltar.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
If Roman wins the rumble I will write a 2000 word essay on what a great champ he is, but in a really sarcastic tone

It will be done within a week of the rumble

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I'm going to make this a smidge easier on myself. Maybe.

If my number does not win, I will write a 1000 word non-sexual fanfiction about either:

1. My number
2. The person who eliminated my number.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

:toxx: If My entrant does not win the rumble, I will get an avatar/title of either my entrant or the rumble winner, of the winning team's choice.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

God bless you for doing this

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe

Junpei Hyde posted:

this, and if John Cena comes back I will buy avatars/titles for each member of his team

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
My usual. If my guy doesn't win then I'll get an avatar/title/name of the team that eliminates him's choice.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if one of AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, or Shinsuke Nakamura enters in the rumble i will change my name to whatever the winning team wants and change my avatar to whatever the first team number eliminated wants.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

minoru suzuki posted:

Thats a good one

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
If Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, or Jake Roberts show up in the Rumble at any point I will donate 10$ per guy to a charity that I will figure out later. I'm open to suggestions

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
If John Cena makes a probably very ill-advised return I'll get myself a Cena avatar praising him in some dumb over the top way of his team's choice.

If Roman wins the rumble aside from rolling my eyes so hard I probably tear an optic nerve I'll by some Roman merch, making it the first wrestling merch I've bought in a good few years. Probably one of his lovely shirts.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
If Dean Ambrose is in the Rumble I will purchase a Dean Ambrose avatar of his team's choosing and use it until the day of the 2017 Rumble.

For every Dean Ambrose elimination, I will donate 10 dollars to a mental health charity of his team's choosing and purchase 10 dollars worth of Ambrose merch. For example if he gets two eliminations I'll buy 20 bucks of merch and donate 20 to a charity

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

This.

Also, if R-Truth tries to enter the Rumble but finds out he's not officially in the match I'll donate $50 to Alzheimer's Association.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I'll do this again. Toxx me up.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

im glad we've moved beyond lame "i will watch and review this" toxxes

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
hello if my wrestler eliminates himself i will watch and review tna impact but only post the live watches and reviews in the wwe threads for 6 months. also i will denounce anime and destroy it once and for all. Also i will buy myself an avatar and title if its pretty cool and or ironically good.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If my roulette draw does not win the rumble the team who eliminated them can rename and custom title me with whatever they want and I'll donate 10bux for every person their draw eliminates.

If there's no thread consensus on where charity toxxes go then I'll probably do Connor's cure again this year.

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Jan 21, 2016

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

if my roulette draw is eliminated I will get an avatar and text of the wrestler who eliminated him of that team's choice.

if my roulette draw self-eliminates I'll donate :10bux: to a TBD charity for every wrestler my roulette draw eliminated including himself.

if my roulette draw pulls a Curtis Axel and is technically never eliminated I'll get an av and text of him, of a teammate's choosing.

and then if he wins 20 bux to a charity i guess that should cover everything yeah

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
If the person that wins the Rumble is a) My Number, b) A person who has never been a World Champion I will film myself walking around London acting like that person to random passers by. I will try to find a costume for added hilarity.

Secondary Toxx, If Bad News Barrett eliminates someone from the Rumble I will film myself delivering bad news to the eliminated competitor.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Time to retire Rusevatar. :ussr:

If my team's guy wins the Rumble, I'll buy an avatar of him; if he is eliminated, I'll get one of the guy that eliminated him. I'll hang onto the avatar through AT LEAST Summerslam. :toxx:

BodyMassageMachine fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Jan 25, 2016

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Same as the last few years for me.

If my number wins I'll get an avatar / text of them chosen by my team and if they don't, then I'll get an avatar / text of whoever eliminates my number chosen by someone from that team.

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

KungFu Grip posted:

Best toxx yet

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

For each elimination/assist by my guy (#17), I will donate $3 to the MA Down Syndrome Congress (minimum $10).

If my guy eliminates nobody, I will instead donate a flat $25.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
If Mick Foley does not win the Royal Rumble, I will donate $25 to RAINN, plus an extra $1 for each day rovert spends on probation between now and Wrestlemania 32 (April 3rd).

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007

SteamyV posted:

^Here's a suggestion for when the Rumble is bad:

Beautiful.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
If Reigns wins the Rumble, I'm cancelling my WWE Network subscription until Vince McMahon is dead

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

:toxx: If Curtis Axel is in the final 3 remaining participants, I'll get myself a titty cannon avatar and appropriate title.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
For each wrestler #26 eliminates, I will write a lovely bond one-liner.

For each minute over 5 that #26 lasts (i.e. 0 for 0:00-5:59, 1 for 6:00-6:59, etc.) I will write one sentence unconditionally praising the wrestler that eliminates him. If #26 wins the Rumble, the sentences will be about him and his talent.

If the wrestler that eliminates #26 wins the Rumble, I will donate a dollar amount to the charity of that team's choice equal to their number (minimum of $10).

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

NickRoweFillea posted:

What if he's in it but doesn't win?

What if he's not in it but they mention TNA anyway?

What if he's not in it but also wins?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If Triple H enters and wins the Rumble I will buy this ring and take some pictures of me wearing it outside:

If John Cena enters and wins the Rumble I will buy this ring and take some pictures of me wearing it outside:

If my number (26) wins the Rumble then I will proudly take an avata of my number as decided by the rest of my winning teammates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

If number 5 doesn't win then I'll get an avatar of the team that eliminates him's choice. And if AJ Styles is in the rumble ill donate $15 to doctor without borders.

• Locked thread