Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/20082129?utm_content=external-sso&utm_medium=internal&utm_source=app-other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Questing for "Such WoW!"

While forced to reveal themselves to Khadgar's trusted commanders, Frostdoge shaman still remain suspicious of strangers, so consistent and dedicated effort is required to earn their respect and reach Exalted status. Each day the Frostdoge offer 10 (out of a pool of 50) unique daily quests, and heroes can also turn in Chunks of Dogestone found during their adventures on Draenor for such reputation increase and much wow.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Exalted reputation will also earn you the title “wow, <name>, such title” and a unique Feat of Strength!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
wishing that wasn't an april fools prank tbh, twould have been awesome

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Frostdoge

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Heroes can also turn in the Chunks of Dogestone found during their adventures on Draenor.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retard 4 posted:

Frostdoge

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retard 4 posted:

Frostdoge

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Blizzard should be ashamed of themselves for turning such an epic idea into a juvenile prank.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
epic for the win

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
my 4 level 100s are all exalted in every faction i can't wait to grind the standing in this new onw so my alts will all be up to my standards :smugdog:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

nigga crab pollock

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
dis mio! pablo es muy gigante! aye caramba! *bowtie spins around*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X posted:

wishing that wasn't an april fools prank tbh, twould have been awesome

Pablo Gigante posted:

Blizzard should be ashamed of themselves for turning such an epic idea into a juvenile prank.

This.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

nigga crab pollock posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

epic for the win

my 4 level 100s are all exalted in every faction i can't wait to grind the standing in this new onw so my alts will all be up to my standards :smugdog:

Ahahahahaha!!!!! Hahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
are u guys telling me you dont play the massivly multiplayer epic online role playing video game "world of warcraft" because u guys are missing out let me tell u

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

nigga crab pollock

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

real talk tho mcdonalds desperate attempts at appealing to 'millenials' while ignoring the treasure trove of retro poo poo they still hold copyright on is pretty incredible. 90s nostalgia is fuckin big and they would kill it by bringing grimmace back but hey what do i know about marketing they're clearly making a ton of money with their memes

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lok'tar, friend! Have you come to serve the Doge?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

millennials ftl

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:awesome:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I would actually play WoW if this was real.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

nigga crab pollock

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

resubbing now

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
real talk tho mcdonalds desperate attempts at appealing to 'millenials' while ignoring the treasure trove of retro poo poo they still hold copyright on is pretty incredible. 90s nostalgia is fuckin big and they would kill it by bringing grimmace back but hey what do i know about marketing they're clearly making a ton of money with their memes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Heroes can also turn in the Chunks of Dogestone found during their adventures on Draenor.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

apropos to nothing posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Introducing the Frostdoge Clan.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Real talk doe. Bring back Grimace, hth.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The vikings had this poo poo figured out centuries ago.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sir, this is a Mc-[Synthy busts in through skylight, rappels down and fires two rounds into my skull]

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

The vikings had this poo poo figured out centuries ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

That Was A McDonald's Drive-Thru: 90s Nostalgia And Marketing To The Impossible Demographic

• Locked thread