Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
jensen.. you appear to have some new implants. at some point someone implanted the "cyber sphincter" technology in your rear end in a top hat, but youve just now awoken it. you can now poo poo totally silently (never fart when peeing at urinal) and you never have to wipe, it all just slides out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo, a port for man rods?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

1 Aug Point - Silent Tinkler - Special design allows Jensen to pee silently without alerting nearby enemies.
2 Aug Points - Bowel Muffler - Farting, making GBS threads, and diarreah sound greatly reduced. Turd damage slightly increased.
2 Aug Points (Prerequisite skill: Social Enhancer) - Cyber Sphincter - All bowel movements are completely silent, making GBS threads on enemies below you will result in a non-lethal takeout

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Through with your diarrhea fit? There's a pill for that, you know.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
tf29 psychologist: so jensen, what happened to you in "the incident"?
jensen: well, you know what they say, never trust a fart haha am i right
pyschologist: no lol i meant the incident when all the augs went crazy

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

Oh poo poo, a port for man rods?

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Just maxxed out Adams rear end in a top hat.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Just maxxed out Adams rear end in a top hat.

Sure, but what did you do in the game?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Chad mod: Jensen becomes a 9.5-9.8 and slays the pussies of all the Stacey's in Detroit.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Chad mod: Jensen becomes a 9.5-9.8 and slays the pussies of all the Stacey's in Detroit.

Manletkind Divided

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Manletkind Divided

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

JC Denton reading through classified historical records and saying "nice" a lot.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training here. I edited out the twitter autolinks so it wouldnt automatically load the hilarious penises that plutonis posted.

https://twitter.com/screencuisine/status/826192363487846400

https://twitter.com/screencuisine/status/826197725825822720

https://twitter.com/screencuisine/status/826195987135737856

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I never assed for this

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I fully leveled up Adam Jensen's rear end in a top hat to be able to take whisper-quiet shits on full auto.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Deus Ex and Metroid crossover where Adam is asked to have his shithole remodelled

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

wow plut that poo poo is loving funny

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I never assed for this

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
The cup holder

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I never assed for this

lol

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Fredrik1 posted:

The cup holder

koller: well jensen, your aug upgrades are finished. is there anything else you need?
jensen: yeah..a bigger cup!

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

dude... what about an augmentation that makes you act like motherrrcukking duke nukem!!

"Duke" Jensen: ...deuce ex?? hell, ive crapped on all my exes hahahh. lets rock

it can go pretty much anywhere from there

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

White Genocide posted:

dude... what about an augmentation that makes you act like motherrrcukking duke nukem!!

This would be sensational. Bravoh.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

White Genocide posted:

What if they did this for every game? DukeVision would be awesome, the ability to drop Duke Nukem into any Xbox game.

Duke Nukem in Dead Rising: What do you mean there isn't a strip club around, this is vegas!

Duke Nukem in Sonic 4: I'm not running anywhere, these god drat rings all over the place... what the hell are they anyway, cock rings? Hmmn, nope, too small for that

Gears of Wars: What are you rear end in a top hat doing cowering behind cover? Come out here and be a man, I'm sure there is a med pack around the corner anyway you little babies.

God of War: Hey Bro, heard you can get me into hell, I got a few ex's I wanna look up.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

White Genocide posted:

Pewdiepie posted:

What if they did this for every game? DukeVision would be awesome, the ability to drop Duke Nukem into any Xbox game.

Duke Nukem in Dead Rising: What do you mean there isn't a strip club around, this is vegas!

Duke Nukem in Sonic 4: I'm not running anywhere, these god drat rings all over the place... what the hell are they anyway, cock rings? Hmmn, nope, too small for that

Gears of Wars: What are you rear end in a top hat doing cowering behind cover? Come out here and be a man, I'm sure there is a med pack around the corner anyway you little babies.

God of War: Hey Bro, heard you can get me into hell, I got a few ex's I wanna look up.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Pewdiepie posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pewdiepie posted:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Pewdiepie posted:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

extremebuff posted:

1 Aug Point - Silent Tinkler - Special design allows Jensen to pee silently without alerting nearby enemies.
2 Aug Points - Bowel Muffler - Farting, making GBS threads, and diarreah sound greatly reduced. Turd damage slightly increased.
2 Aug Points (Prerequisite skill: Social Enhancer) - Cyber Sphincter - All bowel movements are completely silent, making GBS threads on enemies below you will result in a non-lethal takeout

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Pewdiepie posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Walton Simons: This plague -- Jensen's rear end is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.
Bob Page: Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the turds pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Pewdiepie posted:

Ball Cupper
Sep 10, 2011

~beautiful in my own way~
Number one: that's terror.
Number two: that's terror.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Pewdiepie posted:

• Locked thread