Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I cannot believe how incredibly safe we are here, in the greatest state of the USA, florida.

There is a delightful sea breeze and the beaches are emptier than ever, boy are we lucky to be living close to the ocean on this completely normal day.

I don't think anything could ruin the current state of affairs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

do you also live in florida????

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

Of course I do, as do you, for this is the thread to talk about how fantastic things are right now in florida and how nothing could possibly change this in the near future

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
of course yinlock lives in florida

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

i dont live in florida, but florida lives in me

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mister magpie posted:

of course yinlock lives in florida

hello fellow floridian, how are you enjoying the absolute safety

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I live in the EPCOT Center, as a majority of Floridians do

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Once again the Safety Siren has gone off, which I presume is to let everyone know how incredibly unlikely it is that their homes will be destroyed.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
poochie returned to his home planet

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

nice day for a walk

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I'm about to leave Florida.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Yinloxk deserves to live in Florida

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I live in New York City, the greatest city in the world. I'm glad to see Florida swallowed by the ocean

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I'm about to leave Florida.

why would you leave your safe haven

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Vox Nihili posted:

hes canadian, of course he lives in florida!

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Jose posted:

Yinloxk deserves to live in Florida

this is the cruelest thing i've ever seen anyone say in C-SPAM

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 200 days!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hes canadian, of course he lives in florida!

i hear they have a lot of drugs in florida, so maybe he only believed he was canadian

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Hodgepodge posted:

i hear they have a lot of drugs in florida, so maybe he only believed he was canadian

i'm a straight-edge cuck so i face every day sober and screaming in terror

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Hodgepodge posted:

cucknadians migrate south for the winter :milk:

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

nice day for a walk

so....

A) there are people on the keys that haven't evacuated

or

B) they're still letting people go out to the keys, which they could easily stop because I'm pretty sure thats a toll road from what I've seen?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i sorta feel like canada looks at us the way we look at florida and i dont know how i feel abou that

a cute sea otter
Apr 24, 2017

I shall personally eat your entrails on my tummy!

lancemantis posted:

so....

or

B) they're still letting people go out to the keys, which they could easily stop because I'm pretty sure thats a toll road from what I've seen?

Clearly such a freedom-hating person does not live in florida like the rest of us, nor anywhere else in America. :zpatriot:

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Zas posted:

i sorta feel like canada looks at us the way we look at florida and i dont know how i feel abou that

This is precisely the case, namaste

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

This thread shall be a tombstone for every goon stupid enough to live in Florida

I want my last words to be recorded for posterity: "the piss tape is real"

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

lancemantis posted:

so....

or

It's not a toll road actually, you're thinking of the turnpike that leads to the road that goes over to the keys. Also the governor suspended all the tolls earlier this week so lol.

Anyway it's real windy and rainy outside today here in Florida I hope nothing's wrong with the sky.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

i dont live in florida, but florida lives in me

u can check out any time but u can never leave~

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Zas posted:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

otoh, canada looks at livestock the way we look at women

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

According to the weather report there's a tornado approximately a half mile north of me right now but i'm looking in that direction and i don't see anything :shrug:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Guys I left florida and I think i made a terrible mistake. :ohdear:

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

a primate posted:

This is precisely the case, namaste

a cute sea otter
Apr 24, 2017

I shall personally eat your entrails on my tummy!
oops, there go the lights! Probably shouldn't have been running the dryer and the microwave at the same time again! Funny, I wasn't using the microwave this time. Oh well! guess I'll just go down to the basement and reset the breakers...

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
FLOGROWN

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Yinlock posted:

Once again the Safety Siren has gone off, which I presume is to let everyone know how incredibly unlikely it is that their homes will be destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w51k1ktHl2U

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

another year, another time i wonder why the hell anyone would buy property in Key West

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i'm sure it's lovely while it's above water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Oh Hell No posted:

another year, another time i wonder why the hell anyone would buy property in Key West

americans have memory of goldfish

im interested in buying some florida property

• Locked thread