Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I don’t believe it!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

FAKE.

Earth is flat. That pic was taken in a Hollywood studio.

thisdude23
Jul 10, 2001

So take me back, back to better days
Cause this time between is wasting me away
:colbert: lies

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Pawn 17 posted:

FAKE.

Earth is flat. That pic was taken in a Hollywood studio.

That must be why I don’t believe it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

New batman movie looking cool as hell ty for sharing

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Wow I don’t believe these guys!

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Homie checkin out my gaming rig got him floatin

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
is this before or after they blew each other in space? a perpetually spinning sweaty sixty nine suck fest for 18 and a half minutes of pure zero gravity bliss with every milliliter of hot astro cum swallowed to avoid clogging the instruments.

one small step for man but i giant leap for mankind

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

moose face posted:

is this before or after they blew each other in space? a perpetually spinning sweaty sixty nine suck fest for 18 and a half minutes of pure zero gravity bliss with every milliliter of hot astro cum swallowed to avoid clogging the instruments.

one small step for man but i giant leap for mankind
in space no one can hear you skeet

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

in space no one can hear you skeet

love needs no medium my friend

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
just tight space boi pussy~~~~

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

oh my dude you should see what goes down when the whole crew be lit and then they go into their EV suits and let the poppers off in there and inject themselves with all sorts of space drugs. what do you think the moon is made of? Cheese? Are you stupid or something?

The moon is made of methamphetamine pure and simple. it's why the nazis have had their base there for 70 years.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

This picture made me realize that shaving on the space station must be a huge pain in the rear end

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Big Beef City posted:

This picture made me realize that shaving on the space station must be a huge pain in the rear end
I mean I'm sure they have dental floss

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

I wouldn't call floating inside of a space shuttle in orbit "gravity-defying."

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lets Pickle posted:

I wouldn't call floating inside of a space shuttle in space "gravity-defying."

why not

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lets Pickle posted:

I wouldn't call floating inside of a space shuttle in orbit "gravity-defying."
You just made this thread much funnier than it had any right to be

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

cuz he’s autistic

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

let it mellow posted:

cuz he’s autistic

k ok i'll be patient

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

Because they're in space. The gravity that pulls us all towards the center of the earth is instead causing their shuttle to orbit the earth at however many miles per hour. They're not defying gravity, it's just affecting them in a different way because of their location.

I guess being there in the first place is pretty cool though.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
and anyway that's like the exact definition of gravity defying

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lets Pickle posted:

Because they're in space. The gravity that pulls us all towards the center of the earth is instead causing their shuttle to orbit the earth at however many miles per hour. They're not defying gravity, it's just affecting them in a different way because of their location.

good god

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
astronauts have to swallow their toothpaste after brushing cause there is nowhere to spit it out

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hector Beerlioz posted:

astronauts have to swallow their toothpaste after brushing cause there is nowhere to spit it out
why don't they just spit it on their dicks

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Lets Pickle posted:

ok but they weightless because they float

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lets Pickle posted:

AND FURTHERMORE

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lets Pickle posted:

they left the gravitational field of the earth which is a big gently caress you aka defiance

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
like that poo poo is crazy man. apes in space what?

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

Sorry, what I meant to say was drat i bet those guys are blowing each other in space, havin' a big old space orgy, just busting loads all over zero gravity, getting the control panels all sticky, probably loving something up electrically, exploding on reentry, but god it was worth it for that sweaty space orgy.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Lets Pickle posted:

Sorry, what I meant to say was drat i bet those guys are blowing each other in space, havin' a big old space orgy, just busting loads all over zero gravity, getting the control panels all sticky, probably loving something up electrically, exploding on reentry, but god it was worth it for that sweaty space orgy.

:confused:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lets Pickle posted:

hell yeah ship it

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
also stop being such a dork

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
do you think that due to the lack of gravity that they can suck their own dicks

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

do you think that due to the lack of gravity that they can suck their own dicks

no i don't but I am certain they can cum into their own mouths. which in and of itself is pretty cool if you think about it

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

moose face posted:

no i don't but I am certain they can cum into their own mouths. which in and of itself is pretty cool if you think about it
wow I never thought about space from that perspective

being an astronaut sounds awesome

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

wow I never thought about space from that perspective

in space you can pull a wicked facial from completely unheard of distance. it could be hundreds of light years theoretically

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I bet if three astronauts locked arms in a triangle and aimed right they could diarrhea with enough force to spin themselves around like a space whirligig.

that's real love imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
wtf u want to be hundreds of light years for facials, go jerk off on ur copy of pride and prejudice

• Locked thread