Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Heading out for a sexy date off Tindr (at least according to our uploaded pics) ?

Raid nite with the boys ??

Spending a quiet night in with the SO or family ???

Partying with friends ????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm coming over to your house.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i'm getting ready to try out my teledildonic suit wearing nothing but a maga hat

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Ill probably beat that vr trover game wherein I listen to how Morty was a bad roommate.

Could be worse.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nuts and Gum posted:

Ill probably beat that vr trover game wherein I listen to how Morty was a bad roommate.

Could be worse.

I'm coming over to play Gorn.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Chillin in front of the boob tube, smokin doobs, might get a burg. :burger:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Chillin in front of the boob tube, smokin doobs, might get a burg. :burger:

Sounds good I'm gonna come over.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hope no one was planning on coming over since I'll be out coming over to several houses tonight.

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

It's Friday?

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I'm working.

Currently sitting in front of a laptop and a print-out and trying to rewrite a PLC program

Also its a double double shift so I'm trying not to fall asleep in my office

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Skypie posted:

I'm working.

Currently sitting in front of a laptop and a print-out and trying to rewrite a PLC program

Also its a double double shift so I'm trying not to fall asleep in my office

You know what, gently caress it, still coming over.

beeaar
Dec 16, 2005
I just got done cleaning my room a bit, I might draw or study. Should be a quiet evening.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oh me? just gonna "catch up" on some tv, yeah ill probably go out tomorrow night, definitely gonna make plans

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Still recovering from the Fourth. Sleep sounds good.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

phasmid posted:

Still recovering from the Fourth. Sleep sounds good.

Definitely coming over I'll be enjoying a beer you just go ahead and sleep.

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice
drinking/getting high alone at home and hoping I don't lose my job

tyk00n fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jul 6, 2019

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Cool, now if you could just take this diagram and start writing the program, that'd be great

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Call a friend over, see where the night takes us.

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
contemplating suicide or getting arrested for some bullshit reason. You asked.

Edit: I'm pounding my ears with some poo poo metal, if anyone has anything better throw it my way.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cool whatevs, you know the drill tho, I only have the extra pair of pink bunny pajamas and you gotta sleep on the fainting sofa and piss on the side of the toilet bowl, not in the water because my badger is a VERY light sleeper. I go to bed at 8:30 so no TV after that.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Skypie posted:

Cool, now if you could just take this diagram and start writing the program, that'd be great

Yea I can try but it probably wont be very good or work

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Sole

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

plz no group stalking ma'am

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

I was gonna spend some time with my SO but one of the guys at the gangstalking (which my phone autocorrects to gangsta living) factory called off sick so now I gotta go over OP's house and take 4mm off every other chair and table leg, bring baggies in which to take ounces of various condiments, kill a cat, you know, the yooj. If only the OP didn't somehow bring this upon himself I wouldn't have a job so it's a good thing that there are tens of thousands of dollars from... I don't fuckin know, the...taxpayers or some poo poo that pay for all of us to do this type of work.

I'm also going to open every show he's watched on Netflix and start every episode in it from the beginning, removing the red viewed through line.

This, I do for free. >:-)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

what i'm doing tonight is nobody's business but my own. but let me just say this: i have a pound of weed

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’ve got a stalk of sensimilla, cooling in my pocket. :rznv:

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

I'm coming over to your house.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Posting on something awful dot com while the losers go spend money at a bar or go to bon fires with chicks demanding their time.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm in a car with a woman who demands my time and we are on our way to ribs. But she's driving and I'm posting with the goons :coal:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

smoking crack and sucking d and hanging out with my friend alf

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Looking forward to coming over.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Just pulled a tri-tip off the BBQ, gonna make a hella sandwich, drink a 40oz, and rewatch an action flick, thinking Dredd. :cheers:

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

beeaar posted:

I just got done cleaning my room a bit, I might draw or study. Should be a quiet evening.

i just started going through all my stuff bc i want to move soon. already have a big trash bag of clothes to donate 😓

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Same thing we do every night OP. Try to get over the Internet.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i'm literally posting from a Windows Mobile 2003 PDA this friday night, carefully tapping each letter in with this piece of poo poo stylus like an rear end in a top hat

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

CORN ON THE COB :2bong:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Being filled with sanity shattering anxiety over past and future, depression, the usual :D

bosko
Dec 13, 2006
was previously sitting in front of visual studio code pumping out a proof of concept for a new project but now i am obviously slacking

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I spent 3 hours in the gym because I like to hurt myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Tony Snark posted:

Just pulled a tri-tip off the BBQ, gonna make a hella sandwich, drink a 40oz, and rewatch an action flick, thinking Dredd. :cheers:

gently caress yes maybe ill watch that