Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

one day a guy got out of bed. he stretched and yawned and said gosh that was a pretty dang good sleep i had. he walked into the master bedroom en suite which his wife had insisted on. his wife...he missed her. she turned into a grasshopper 3 years ago this Thursday and he hadn't even gone on a single date since. he missed his grasshopper wife. grasshoppers don't live for very long. they are pretty cool though if you really think about it. hop. hop. hop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
The end.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

do I close the thread?

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
You tell me. It's your dream.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
BUT THEN SUDDENLY

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

EorayMel posted:

BUT THEN SUDDENLY

The man woke up with an unusually large boner. His boner was so ungainly that he had trouble getting out of bed, and his boner knocked the lamp off his night stand.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
That man was not Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka, noted abuser of women, because his dick is small and smells of prawns

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the old man (he's old) put the lamp back where it was
"ah morty, morty, morty," he said, scolding himself
"morty, morty, morty, morty, morty, morty, morty..." he sighed.

"morty... morty," the old man, morty, said, as he put his slippers on

he began a slow, shuffling walk out into the hallway

"morty," said morty, "morty."

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

I dunno Sid, this already had a thrilling twist and a satisfying conclusion. what's more to say?

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Cubone posted:

the old man (he's old) put the lamp back where it was
"ah morty, morty, morty," he said, scolding himself
"morty, morty, morty, morty, morty, morty, morty..." he sighed.

"morty... morty," the old man, morty, said, as he put his slippers on

he began a slow, shuffling walk out into the hallway

"morty," said morty, "morty."

The old man (so old) shuffled himself to the kitchen and eventually came to rest in front of the refrigerator. He opened it, pondered the contents for a moment, then sighed heavily.

He reached in and clasped a half empty jar of pickles.

Suddenly in one fluid motion he tore the lid off the jar and began violently having sex with it. Brine sloshed everywhere coating his loins, spilling on the floor, and half mangled pickles flew all about as he humped screaming, "THIS IS HUMOR NOW! THIS IS FUNNY! PICKLES! HOW WACKY!"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
An then he turned into a praying mantis. Being a new convert, he really took it to heart

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well gently caress me standing. :crossarms:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Fabulousity posted:

The old man (so old) shuffled himself to the kitchen and eventually came to rest in front of the refrigerator. He opened it, pondered the contents for a moment, then sighed heavily.

He reached in and clasped a half empty jar of pickles.

Suddenly in one fluid motion he tore the lid off the jar and began violently having sex with it. Brine sloshed everywhere coating his loins, spilling on the floor, and half mangled pickles flew all about as he humped screaming, "THIS IS HUMOR NOW! THIS IS FUNNY! PICKLES! HOW WACKY!"

Suddenly, the old man stopped loving the jar. He felt a prickle across the hairs on the back of his neck, a sense of being watched. Slowly, he lifted his head to look around, the wide mouth of the jar still enveloping his substantially weighty cock and balls. There! On the window sill, a single grasshopper eyed him with interest.

“Lidia?” The old man croaked.

The grasshopper chirped once, and hopped away.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Feeling a mixture of shame and horror, the old man removed his now flaccid penis from the jar. Looking around at the violated pickles he suddenly had a flash of inspiration.

"Why don't I visit that new hot dog shack in town? Doodie's I think it's called."

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sid you won't accept information on tapirs. i will not collaborate with you

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

sid you won't accept information on tapirs. i will not collaborate with you

said Doodie

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
Deep water rises.
Abandon your spire.
It is coming.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

biglads posted:

Feeling a mixture of shame and horror, the old man removed his now flaccid penis from the jar. Looking around at the violated pickles he suddenly had a flash of inspiration.

"Why don't I visit that new hot dog shack in town? Doodie's I think it's called."

Doodie's Hot Dog Shack was a hoppin' place as usual. All the coolest cats were there. Jack Tom, Funky Joe, Billy Boobs, and, of course, Cranston T. Pumpkinmeyer the Fifth.

The old man bellied up to the counter.

"Gimme one Doodie Dog," said the old man.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The hot dog shack employee grabbed a hot dog bun, spread it open, pulled down his pants, squatted, and took a perfect poo poo right into the hot dog bun. He then pulled up his pants without wiping, grabbed a squeeze bottle of ketchup and a squeeze bottle of mustard, and drew two perfect lines simultaneously along the inside of the top bun. He then grabbed a pinch of diced onions out of a serving tray, and with one smooth motion, twisted his fingers and perfectly sprinkled the diced onions on top of the turd in the hot dog bun.

"One Doodie Dog, that'll be $2!" he said.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

All of a sudden, a voice calls out from behind, saying:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Applewhite posted:

Doodie's Hot Dog Shack was a hoppin' place as usual. All the coolest cats were there. Jack Tom, Funky Joe, Billy Boobs, and, of course, Cranston T. Pumpkinmeyer the Fifth.

The old man bellied up to the counter.

"Gimme one Doodie Dog," said the old man.

Richard ambled from behind the kitchen holding a red tray with an open faced hotdog bun. He rubbed his rather pregnant looking gut. "Doodie Dogs are made with the finests Goldbelly ingredients." Placing the tray on the floor and stancing like a sumo wrestler it becomes apparent that Richard isn't wearing any pants. Using three fingers on each side of his loose, rubbery, well-worn rear end in a top hat he stretches with a visible lack of effort. Sloughing out of his rear end in a top hat and onto the bun:

Mod edit- Logan has asked that this photo not be posted.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Jul 6, 2020

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
After that, Richard dissolved into a mass of writhing worms. His parasites could no longer stand him, because he was a SO beating rear end in a top hat, and as a side note, it seems that Richard was naught but a writhing mass of parasites in a human skin suit. His parasites then left the house, and

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

He started beating his meat cause he had nothing else to beat. He then

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

drunkenmonkeystyle posted:

He started beating his meat cause he had nothing else to beat. He then

sighed and drew his katana

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the moon started calling to earth and it was making a noise like fwooooooooooom

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sid Vicious posted:

the moon started calling to earth and it was making a noise like fwooooooooooom

Earth picked up the phone: “Hello?”

“Yo pops, I got a favor to ask.”

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Earth picked up the phone: “Hello?”

“Yo pops, I got a favor to ask.”

"Will you change my diaper?"

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

And I start the story by opening the book halfway.

"Good afternoon, I say," says Otis, warily, as the afternoon beats down upon his back. "Things are certainly beginning here, but in the middle kind of style."

The story continues as another person does something, but Otis paid no mind.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

At that very same moment, ten thousand miles above the Earth's surface, Major Jack Thunderhawk didn't know or care what was going on with any of the other characters that had been introduced thus far. As a galaxy-famous fighting ace and holomovie star he couldn't trouble himself with the petty squabbles of some monkeys on whatever dumpster of a planet his ship was speeding past. No, it was time for Jake Thunderhorse to do what he did best: two chicks at the same time.

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
And suddenly, Lowtax woke from his dream, his parasites ate all his bones and now he was a hideous slime monster. He could do nothing except creep along the floor, to the front door, and he crawled his way to the convenient stores of Speedway. The clerk looked with deepest horror at the hideous blob of skin and ridiculous hair squeezed into her store from the outside, and once it was fully inside, she could hear a terrible chant. "..Goldbelly..", "'...:wheezes: GOLDBELLY", now it screamed, "I'm INTERNET FAMOUS COMEDIAN LOWTAX.. BRING ME GOLDBELLY", the clerk screamed in terror, but it was too late.. the ghoulish slime launched himself down her agape mouth and began taking over her body, he, no.. she now wondered what should be done next..

Edit: I'm so sorry..

Synthetic Dreams fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Jul 6, 2020

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Keep on rolling he told me. I didn't understand at the time, but it was his way of telling me to never give up. Now, because of the his words I ended up becoming 3 time world champion in hot dog eating. Also it's responsible for my 4 heart attacks.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

You run across the fields and forests searching for a deer. You eventually find
one and throw a knife at its head. You laugh maniacally as you watch the blood
splatter all over the place. You run back to your cabin and collapse on the
floor

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

"Oh dear..." you say to yourself.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I think I might've sent Pick the sexmachine instead of Lowtax... my god, that means Lowtax has been receiving those cookies! you realize, shocked and horrified.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

"wait, when did this story switch to the second person present tense?" you say out loud, scratching your butt

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

"You know that already, stop being an rear end in a top hat", your butt answers.

You scratch some more and feel something twitching. You pull a half crushed but still living grasshopper out of your bunghole.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

And than general Jack Thunderdome steered his space locomotive into

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

the Space Twin Towers.

"Oh God, oh God no it's happening again!" shouted Jack. "Oh gently caress, if they find out I'm on space cocaine they'll lock me up for life. I need to find somebody to take the fall."

Searching through the destroyed locomotive, Jack dragged a corpse into the front of the train. Unfortunately...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

A Fancy Hat posted:

the Space Twin Towers.

"Oh God, oh God no it's happening again!" shouted Jack. "Oh gently caress, if they find out I'm on space cocaine they'll lock me up for life. I need to find somebody to take the fall."

Searching through the destroyed locomotive, Jack dragged a corpse into the front of the train. Unfortunately...

the corpse was still a little too fresh to be a corpse. One might say it was still alive, even. Now Jack had a humdinger of a conundrum. Should he just pretend he didn’t notice it breathing? drat those were some fine titties though. It’d be a real shame to leave those for dead. A scarf covered the face of the unconscious body. Jack reached down to unwrap it, slowly revealing...