Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I don't have a vagina but if I did I'd like to think it would be above average in size. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, though.

I suck dick very good and have a prostate massager to make up for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Big enough that my blood falls out, OP. :(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
copious

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
inuit people make bags out of the membrane around a moose's heart. imagine that but a hooha

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I've got that bpe (big pussy energy)

poo poo's like a loving cavern

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Guys see big things and compare it to their dick. Example, guy sees Washington monument, points at it, says "that's how big my dick is".

Girls never do this. For example, if a girl sees a huge donut or tire logo on a billboard or something like that, you will never see her point at it and say "that's how big my vag is".

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
"I have not given the matter much consideration, but on first blush I should judge they ought to be long enough to reach from the body to the ground."
-- A. Lincoln

Empty Sandwich fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Feb 12, 2021

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
*me, just having some girl talk with my girlfriends*

yeah I smashed that poo poo up. dude won't be pissing straight for a week

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
confidently strutting through the ladies locker room while the other women look in awe and envy at my enormous, gaping pussy

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Bula Vinaka posted:

Guys see big things and compare it to their dick. Example, guy sees Washington monument, points at it, says "that's how big my dick is".

Girls never do this. For example, if a girl sees a huge donut or tire logo on a billboard or something like that, you will never see her point at it and say "that's how big my vag is".

We as a society need to change that. Ladies, you should feel confident to compare your snatch to whatever absurd thing you want!

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Bula Vinaka posted:

*pointing at a bottomless pit*

"thats your vag, becky, thats your vag."

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You know the goatman? That was just a tribute

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
[Art-class model disrobes, revealing gaping vulva.]

Sculpture student: I'm gonna need less clay!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Large enough to swallow a whole planet, like Galactus

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Empty Sandwich posted:

[Art-class model disrobes, revealing gaping vulva.]

Sculpture student: I'm gonna need less clay!

I've heard of negative space but this is ridiculous!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
how deep is your love?

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

kntfkr posted:

how deep is your love?

I think you're onto something. Depth is probably the most important metric.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
having a big ol pussey is a lifehack because you don't need to carry around a purse

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

I've heard of negative space but this is ridiculous!

[The same model, but now it's a painting class.]

Painting student: [Frantically adjusts his tie.] Chiaroscuro!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Full Metal Jackass posted:

I really need to know

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

having a big ol pussey is a lifehack because you don't need to carry around a purse

pursey?

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Yeah but like in which way? Is a deeper one better or?

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I think deeper is prob more important because then you have many more storage options

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
*shouts "hello" into vagina, eagerly awaits echo*

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Lol if you didn't marry a wife with a vag so big it doubles as a tent when you go camping

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience

Don't most goons need to worry about vagina depth

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
BEEFY

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

kntfkr posted:

how deep is your love?

7"

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
I'd keep a sandwich in mine.
Just in case I feel snackish.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Confirm or Deny. Vaginas function well as makeshift humidors. Any takers?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Tarkus posted:

Confirm or Deny. Vaginas function well as makeshift humidors. Any takers?

*Jay Leno begins sweating profusely and tugs collar nervously*

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If I was a lady of any class or self worth I'd hire historical re-enactors to dress up like old timey river boat crew members on the Mississippi who used to use those depth finding rods to keep the boats off sand bars and such to occasionally 'plumb my depths' and provide updated navigational charts that I could post above my bed

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Big Beef City posted:

If I was a lady of any class or self worth I'd hire historical re-enactors to dress up like old timey river boat crew members on the Mississippi who used to use those depth finding rods to keep the boats off sand bars and such to occasionally 'plumb my depths' and provide updated navigational charts that I could post above my bed

"By the mark twain!"

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
vag so big you gotta hire a pool boy :smugbird:

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
When I got my first IUD put in, the doctor told me my uterus measured 7 centimeters deep. That's not a vagina, though.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Mine was so big that it collapsed in upon itself and now it’s infinitesimally tiny but dense as hell and maybe don’t get too close....gently caress there goes another one. Sorry dude.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Spaghettifying dicks :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

So big it terrifies republicans