Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Be honest with yourself: does He know your gamertag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Father, forgive me for I have sinned. It has been 5320 hours of playtime since my last confession. Today, I googled 'buy league of legends unranked account' because my MMR is hosed.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Saint Peter frowning as he looks down my trophy list and doesn’t see any platinums

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Saint Peter frowning as he looks down my trophy list and doesn’t see any platinums

Saint Peter don't voicecall me, cuz I might throw..I owe my soul to the ESO Crown Store..

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

"You sure did a lot of playthroughs as pagans converting Christianity away in CK2, huh."

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It was then that God said to the man, “I love you, and I would never leave you. During your team’s times of trial and suffering, when you saw only one positive K/D resting at a deece 4.6, it was then that I carried you.”

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

He knows who went the Joja Mart route

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

insane anime posted:

Father, forgive me for I have sinned. It has been 5320 hours of playtime since my last confession. Today, I googled 'buy league of legends unranked account' because my MMR is hosed.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

St. Peter: “updated my journal”

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

He would send me down to Hell with a shotgun. :twisted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
The Assassins Creed
I believe in Gaming
the Best Entertainment,
That lead to the Assassins Creed series,
and in Jade Raymond, The visionary Director
who was also very hot lol

That Little Demon fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Jun 7, 2021

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Your soul has just been damned no matter what religion you're on!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
In the name of Kojima, Horii, and Blazinski, Amen

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

P-Mack posted:

He knows who went the Joja Mart route

What kind of monster

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

"Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves."

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

A woman was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when she was attacked by a griffin. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the griffin, he made his path to the right and went up the stairs. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw the griffin, went up the stairs to the right.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

"Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves."

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

symbolic posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

God cast the tower down and cursed mankind to play different consoles from one another

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Lots wife turned into I dunno, coins? Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nadella Akbar

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
“thou shall not commit adultery”

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

“thou shall not commit adultery”

lmao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

A woman was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when she was attacked by a griffin. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the griffin, he made his path to the right and went up the stairs. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw the griffin, went up the stairs to the right.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014