Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I think the mile high club used to be a cool and swingin' thing to do in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. Now airplanes are basically flying greyhound busses full of people in pokemon onesies and people eating plastic bags full of scrapple and baked beans and others who are just straight up fighting airplane staff. Its basically impossible to get sexy without being incredibly gross about it (yes, grosser than the 70s).

That's why the mile low club is the new mile high club. loving in a submarine or submersible. Maybe even loving in scuba gear while a bunch of fish watch you. I'm sure its been done. The Navy has always been horny and they control the submarines.

I wonder if you could actually bust at a certain depth because of the pressure.

Maybe if you timed it right and surfaced as you climaxed you could nut your entire circulatory system. I don't know I'm not a scientist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

A navy sub, yes. But beware of strange men inviting you for trips in their private subs. Even if they say a goon helped build it.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
nutty putty butty fucky

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Sovereignty seems to extend below ground to the centre of the earth. The question is does it taper in the shape of the country or is a bunch of hotly disputed land at the centre of the earth?

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
I think a mineshaft would be pretty secluded if you have performance anxiety.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Carlos Lantana posted:

nutty putty butty fucky

Oh poo poo I didn't even think about cave bangin'

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Sovereignty seems to extend below ground to the centre of the earth. The question is does it taper in the shape of the country or is a bunch of hotly disputed land at the centre of the earth?

What a loving stupid question. The Earth is hollow and the UN and its interior equivalent created by the lizard people have a treaty stating that a certain area between is neutral territory like Antarctica.

You might want to try to be the first person to gently caress in the neutral zone, but James Cameron already secretly beat you to it when he was allegedly in the Mariana Trench. I can neither confirm nor deny that his partner was a lizard person.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
You mean buttsex?

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Mole people put on some pretty wild orgies but never stick around if anyone invited a C.H.U.D.. Those guys are the loving WORST and every single time without fail they will absolutely ruin the vibe.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

K8.0 posted:

What a loving stupid question. The Earth is hollow and the UN and its interior equivalent created by the lizard people have a treaty stating that a certain area between is neutral territory like Antarctica.

You might want to try to be the first person to gently caress in the neutral zone, but James Cameron already secretly beat you to it when he was allegedly in the Mariana Trench. I can neither confirm nor deny that his partner was a lizard person.

Yuck. Sex with James Cameron. I mean I've heard some pretty hosed up and depraved poo poo in my day but holy gently caress. James Cameron? gently caress. No. Every single one of James Cameron's ex-wives looks like they got cursed by a gypsy. Seriously they're all busted now and I blame James.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Mole Man owns it all and he's also president of the Mile Low Club.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

This takes place after Reed Richards went to one of his sex parties and everyone was so distracted by all the weird stretchy stuff his dick can do. This is the true source of his vendetta against the Fantastic Four.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

That guy fucks.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
James Cameron sighed as he unsheathed his fleshlight.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sounds like you really want to make tugging in your mile deep basement cool op but it's not working

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the year is 2021 and sex in space remains impossible

KonMari DeathMetal
Dec 20, 2009
Just poundin' off in my underground sex bunker.

Me and the boys, bunker bustin' all afternoon.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm gonna nope on this one OP, last time submarine loving was proposed on these forums it was extremely bad and horrible.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

BigBadSteve posted:

A navy sub, yes. But beware of strange men inviting you for trips in their private subs. Even if they say a goon helped build it.

It's good advice to avoid anything that a goon helped build.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I was on a sub a couple weeks ago, but I did not gently caress while there. Shameful.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Stop trying to turn sex with Elon in the hyper tube into a thing, OP

The hyper tube isn't going to happen so you can't have sex with Elon in it

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

It gets real hot and heavy one mile underground. Mine sex really grinds my shaft.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Gonna bring my crush to crush depth.

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Kirk Vikernes posted:

I was on a sub a couple weeks ago, but I did not gently caress while there. Shameful.

I hosed a couple weeks ago, but I was not on a sub while there. Op can we do this in the aggregate?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

GolfHole posted:

Maybe for u

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm confused OP. Getting incredibly gross and disgusting is sexy as all heck.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

good for him. he obviously worked hard to get where he is

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

GolfHole posted:

the iss is a swingers club

squid pro quo
Nov 11, 2018
I made out with a girl by the Dead Sea. That’s the 1/2 kilometer low second base club right there.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

squid pro quo posted:

I made out with a girl by the Dead Sea. That’s the 1/2 kilometer low second base club right there.

Was it on a birthright trip? I hear alotta people get action on birthright.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

The only submarines I know near me The Finding Nemo ride at Disneyland or sandwiches. I won't be plowing in the abyss anytime soon. :smith:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

ive got ur gently caress sub right here, op

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I do feel more accomplished after tugging in airplane bathrooms than if I just tugged normally (while driving around)

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I'm confused OP. Getting incredibly gross and disgusting is sexy as all heck.

Yeah but doing "it" (sex) under a blanket the size of a napkin mere inches away from someone on a trans-pacific flight is decidedly un-sexy.

It might be cool in one of those richard branson planes in business class.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Poohs Packin posted:

Yeah but doing "it" (sex) under a blanket the size of a napkin mere inches away from someone on a trans-pacific flight is decidedly un-sexy.

It might be cool in one of those richard branson planes in business class.

You chose the very worst example for sex planes I'm afraid

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Submarine sounds like a lot of work, can't I just drive to death valley, it's below sea level after all. Or maybe some cave sex? Sexplunking?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's good advice to avoid anything that a goon helped build.

Thinking back to the goon zip-line death machine and then I will nod sagely.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

The most extreme sport of all - underwater cave sex

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Colonel Cancer posted:

The most extreme sport of all - underwater cave sex

how bout sex in one of those shark cage thingys while a feeding frenzy erupts around you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Play posted:

Submarine sounds like a lot of work, can't I just drive to death valley, it's below sea level after all. Or maybe some cave sex? Sexplunking?

The whole thing that does it for me is the several atmospheres of pressure plus knowing that we might run out of O2 or get the bends. Its the level of risk thats exciting.

Have you ever had a gisnt squid attach a suckered tentacle to your grundle while your partner fellates you through a holebin your wetsuit? Nothing like it. I imagine.