Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fningnewguy
Sep 6, 2021

I CRUSHED MY MOD CHALLENGE
get it?
It had been 2 years since I got out of the US Army. I was working as an underground utility locator when I was offered a new job. The job was to drive a mini van, that I had to mount 3 cameras on, and drive no greater then 20 MPH through out the city of Detroit to take high resolution photos for a tax assessment. I would be part of a team of drivers and together we would capture photos of the entire city of Detroit for a tax assessment. The cameras fired every 15 feet, so while driving at 20 MPH you just heard a rhythmic "Click, Click, Click" as the cameras captured a forward and either left of right image(depending on if it was a one way street). We were all trained to drive in a specific way and use the maps given to us to gather this data and sent on our way. I had my van, my maps, my model 1911 .45 ACP pistol and some body armor and medical supplies along with me.*Detroit is not a good place to drive around with cameras mounted on a mini van*

It looked like this, like a war zone. I was 2 years from my 2nd tour to Iraq. First in Baghdad, second to Basra. Detroit looked in some ways.....worse. I was back home in the US from a warzone, and I was in a city in the US that looked like a warzone.

However, I was motivated and quickly became the best driver, gathering the most photos.(I poo poo excellence)

Detroit was jacked up looking, I enjoyed it because I was carrying a gun and wearing body armor and it kind of took me back to Iraq in a way.

Gratiot AVE, Zombieland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0SkVkC0JQg

We were staying in a hotel just outside of Detroit, in Allenpark MI. There was a bar by the hotel called "White Rhino", I became a regular there, just going to drink after work and shoot the S*** with people. One night while doing just this I was sitting at the bar and approached by an older woman, nice looking, brunette, slender and very aggressive. She invited me after some brief conversation to join her at her table. Where I was introduced to a gentleman aprox my age, and an older gentleman. This woman was all over the older gentleman, so I assumed it to be her husband. Myself and the other younger man had a quick talk of our confusion(are they swingers, what the f*** is happening right now, etc..) but it was short lived. She was a predator, and had made her selection of prey....It was me.

She left the table for a time leaving us 3 gents in an awkward spot, then she approached me grabbed my shoulder softly, leaned in close to my ear and in a loud whisper asked me to walk with her to the gas station so she could by cigarettes. I agreed, she wanted an easy task so yes i will walk with you to the gas station to buy cigarettes. Things escalated greatly following this. Once we got outside of the bar, she told me the older man, who I thought was her husband, was creepy. She needed me to walk her home after buying the cigarettes. She was adamant on the fact that "I will not have sex with you". I was in gentlemen mode, that was fine, I would walk her home I want nothing for this. We step off, we walk next door to the gas station and she buys some smokes. We then step off again towards her house which is a neighborhood right by the bar. I am drunk, I lose my sense of direction as I am focused on conversation and observation of this woman, and she is very nice to look at by now.

After a pretty long walk, we arrive to her house she announces this to me, By now I have to pee, like really bad. I ask her if I could use the bathroom in her house, and thats when things got weird(in a good way, sort of). She said I could, but she would have to frisk me first, she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side of her house, ordered me to put my hands up and spread my legs, pushed me against the wall and kicked my legs further apart than what was comfortable. She then frisked me, spending a large part of the time on my crotch. When she was satisfied I was ok, she said go ahead and pee here. She stood with her body pressed behind me directly and still holding me as I did just that. I had passed some strange ritual I did not even know, for next after I finished and zipped up she again grabbed me and led me to the front door than a threat.(My little girls are sleeping in the living room, do not look at them, just go upstairs). I said ok and did just that. She unlocked the door and we entered her home, I did not look at her children as we went inside from my peripheral vision i saw them sleeping on a sofabed in the living room.

She told me nothing but truth, and she was crazy as hell(It turned me on). She led me by the hand to a narrow staircase to her bedroom, when we got there she kind of tossed me into it. Like I just entered a black widows nest, and I had! The room was filthy and cluttered,(handcuffs on the nightstand, dirty laundry all over the floor, i also observed bullets all over her nightstand) after she got distance from me her first course of action was to pick up a rifle from a corner of clutter. I recognized it immediately as a Ruger 10/22, she picked it up, and a 25rnd hotlips magazine. She snapped the magazine in and chambered a round and again recounted in a different form, If I do anything out of line I will kill you. Somehow by this point, I had one goal, I wanted her really really bad.

Things cooled down in the course of seconds, I do not recall how, but we end up on her bed with her facing me and me facing her, with very little space, we are touching. She takes off her top, I take it all in. She has a Tatt on her left side I remember but will not disclose. Best sex of my life, until I met my wife. I was arrested after this hookup and im going to do a part 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgj4qKr9HIU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

d*mn dude that's f*ckin crazy

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Ground floor on what should be a poo poo show of a thread.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress off gurf

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

drat I've time traveled to old GBS

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
drat op ur a rockstar support or tropp

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
woah

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit
Sounds like she may have been drinking have you ever heard of consent OP?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

:ok:

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Jon Irenicus posted:

So far the Martin Random poo poo lasagna story is better :shrek::sax:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
When I lived outside of Detroit, my friend came home one night pale as a ghost and said he was waiting at a 4-way red light when someone got up from the back of a bus perpendicular from where he was stopped and walked a few rows up before unloading a magazine full of bullets into another person. My roommate said he saw brains splatter the windows.

Anyway, don't live near Detroit.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Jon Irenicus posted:

I'm ready to drive off Hellbastard again at any given moment

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Oh, OP.

Oh no. I'm left questioning why, OP.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

heres a little song i wrote
might want to sing it note for note
dont worry
be happy

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Taintreaped again.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Songbearer posted:

I'm ready to drive off Hellbastard again at any given moment

where the gently caress are the color coded CYOA threads?!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
"Detroit looked like a warzone" is peak white boomer poo poo LMAO

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

fningnewguy posted:

It had been 2 years since I got out of the US Army. I was working as an underground utility locator when I was offered a new job. The job was to drive a mini van, that I had to mount 3 cameras on, and drive no greater then 20 MPH through out the city of Detroit to take high resolution photos for a tax assessment. I would be part of a team of drivers and together we would capture photos of the entire city of Detroit for a tax assessment. The cameras fired every 15 feet, so while driving at 20 MPH you just heard a rhythmic "Click, Click, Click" as the cameras captured a forward and either left of right image(depending on if it was a one way street). We were all trained to drive in a specific way and use the maps given to us to gather this data and sent on our way. I had my van, my maps, my model 1911 .45 ACP pistol and some body armor and medical supplies along with me.*Detroit is not a good place to drive around with cameras mounted on a mini van*

It looked like this, like a war zone. I was 2 years from my 2nd tour to Iraq. First in Baghdad, second to Basra. Detroit looked in some ways.....worse. I was back home in the US from a warzone, and I was in a city in the US that looked like a warzone.

However, I was motivated and quickly became the best driver, gathering the most photos.(I poo poo excellence)

Detroit was jacked up looking, I enjoyed it because I was carrying a gun and wearing body armor and it kind of took me back to Iraq in a way.

Gratiot AVE, Zombieland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0SkVkC0JQg

We were staying in a hotel just outside of Detroit, in Allenpark MI. There was a bar by the hotel called "White Rhino", I became a regular there, just going to drink after work and shoot the S*** with people. One night while doing just this I was sitting at the bar and approached by an older woman, nice looking, brunette, slender and very aggressive. She invited me after some brief conversation to join her at her table. Where I was introduced to a gentleman aprox my age, and an older gentleman. This woman was all over the older gentleman, so I assumed it to be her husband. Myself and the other younger man had a quick talk of our confusion(are they swingers, what the f*** is happening right now, etc..) but it was short lived. She was a predator, and had made her selection of prey....It was me.

She left the table for a time leaving us 3 gents in an awkward spot, then she approached me grabbed my shoulder softly, leaned in close to my ear and in a loud whisper asked me to walk with her to the gas station so she could by cigarettes. I agreed, she wanted an easy task so yes i will walk with you to the gas station to buy cigarettes. Things escalated greatly following this. Once we got outside of the bar, she told me the older man, who I thought was her husband, was creepy. She needed me to walk her home after buying the cigarettes. She was adamant on the fact that "I will not have sex with you". I was in gentlemen mode, that was fine, I would walk her home I want nothing for this. We step off, we walk next door to the gas station and she buys some smokes. We then step off again towards her house which is a neighborhood right by the bar. I am drunk, I lose my sense of direction as I am focused on conversation and observation of this woman, and she is very nice to look at by now.

After a pretty long walk, we arrive to her house she announces this to me, By now I have to pee, like really bad. I ask her if I could use the bathroom in her house, and thats when things got weird(in a good way, sort of). She said I could, but she would have to frisk me first, she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side of her house, ordered me to put my hands up and spread my legs, pushed me against the wall and kicked my legs further apart than what was comfortable. She then frisked me, spending a large part of the time on my crotch. When she was satisfied I was ok, she said go ahead and pee here. She stood with her body pressed behind me directly and still holding me as I did just that. I had passed some strange ritual I did not even know, for next after I finished and zipped up she again grabbed me and led me to the front door than a threat.(My little girls are sleeping in the living room, do not look at them, just go upstairs). I said ok and did just that. She unlocked the door and we entered her home, I did not look at her children as we went inside from my peripheral vision i saw them sleeping on a sofabed in the living room.

She told me nothing but truth, and she was crazy as hell(It turned me on). She led me by the hand to a narrow staircase to her bedroom, when we got there she kind of tossed me into it. Like I just entered a black widows nest, and I had! The room was filthy and cluttered,(handcuffs on the nightstand, dirty laundry all over the floor, i also observed bullets all over her nightstand) after she got distance from me her first course of action was to pick up a rifle from a corner of clutter. I recognized it immediately as a Ruger 10/22, she picked it up, and a 25rnd hotlips magazine. She snapped the magazine in and chambered a round and again recounted in a different form, If I do anything out of line I will kill you. Somehow by this point, I had one goal, I wanted her really really bad.

Things cooled down in the course of seconds, I do not recall how, but we end up on her bed with her facing me and me facing her, with very little space, we are touching. She takes off her top, I take it all in. She has a Tatt on her left side I remember but will not disclose. Best sex of my life, until I met my wife. I was arrested after this hookup and im going to do a part 2.

This would be a better story if it involved more dinosaurs with lasers attached to their heads. Or perhaps some vikings playing electric guitars riding on centaurs.

Those additions would not make the story any less of a lie, but at least they would add some interest.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

Oh, OP.

Oh no. I'm left questioning why, OP.

This is your doing

He successfully completed a mod challenge and now fancies himself a god

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

low key sex master posted:

This is your doing

He successfully completed a mod challenge and now fancies himself a god

I told him I'd make him forums famous....

I didn't realize this is how it would come about.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I once hooked up with the dude in Chicago (which was like seven Vietnams at once) and the first thing he did was put an RPG-7 up my rear end. Luckily I had my Military Armament Corporation Model 10 9mm to shove in my urethra. It was at that moment we knew this was meant to be.

fningnewguy
Sep 6, 2021

I CRUSHED MY MOD CHALLENGE
get it?
It is a true story, right hand to god. Do not hate me for telling a tale of truth, I could not make this up.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Who What Now posted:

I once hooked up with the dude in Chicago (which was like seven Vietnams at once) and the first thing he did was put an RPG-7 up my rear end. Luckily I had my Military Armament Corporation Model 10 9mm to shove in my urethra. It was at that moment we knew this was meant to be.

Back during the war they called this the "Hanoi Handjob"

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
'Charlie don't surf' I yelled, but it was a lie

Charlie did surf, he surfed upon my sea of lust

Right into my butt

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Who What Now posted:

"Detroit looked like a warzone" is peak white boomer poo poo LMAO

Lol that it was immediately followed by a drive down a relatively boring area of strip malls and used car dealerships

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Do I....do I gas this???

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I pronounce Detroit the French way. Like De-twah. Way better. Y'all should try it out.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Do I....do I gas this???

nah don't

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gently caress every military fuckhead who participated these past 20 years

and gently caress you too OP

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Songbearer posted:

'Charlie don't surf' I yelled, but it was a lie

Charlie did surf, he surfed upon my sea of lust

Right into my butt

Better writing than OP’s post.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Do I....do I gas this???

OP still owes us a part 2, the part where he got arrested for doing crimes.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

oh no

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I was prepared for an overly descriptive, military debrief style story based on the first paragraph. However, it went soft quickly and the details got murky and gross, much like a 19 year old out on liberty for the first time.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
i want to hear more of the crimes

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

the best sex of my life was also with your wife op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

So did you go get some nachos at a 7-Eleven afterwards orrrr....