Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
heh, yeah, I love having "sex" in the 69 position. I'm a Cancer, you know. The sign is 69. Like the sex act :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Im a Sagittarius which is probably why it’s so hard to find anyone who wants to have sex with me. I haven’t read into this stuff to much but it would explain a lot

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm a Sagittarius as you can tell by my tremendous horse wang and also odor.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I’m a cancer and bumper stickers suggest loving me

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sounding p virgo right now op

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

what up op my star sign is Basil :heysexy:

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I'm more of a fan of tarot and sex

I'm mostly into two of cups if you catch my drift.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

As a virgo I don't understand or engage in sex.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

SatansOnion posted:

what up op my star sign is Basil :heysexy:

Mine is Fawlty

Fawlty Towers

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

I'm a Leo which means when I'm not combing my hair I'm licking my balls.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'm a two of clubs.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
if the moon exists then we do anal, thats just the asstrology of it all

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I'm a Sagittarius and I gently caress so much, lol and like if I wasn't in a long term relationship I'd be drowning in the vagiznus if you catch my drift

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m a Libra as you can tell from my weighty swingin’ hog

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'll gently caress a constellation I don't care.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
It's not a good idea to mix astrology and sex because if someone has an obsession with astrology it tends to be the tip of the iceberg of crazy they're hiding, and nothing good ever comes from having sex with crazy people.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Don't forget to unbuckle orion's belt before you stick in your big dipper

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
what do gemini's do hopefully nothing in the butt

Blastedhellscape
Jan 1, 2008
I recently looked up my astrological birth chart on some random astrology website and there was a section about how Venus was in Cancer when I was born and I found the description of what that meant for me offensively wrong. According to astrology I am "extremely attracted to large breasts." Nope! No thank you.

It also said I had an "aries rising" and that apparently means that I'm "extremely competitive." Not even. I actually hate competition.

All the other descriptions of my personality from the birth chart were completely accurate and spot-on, so it's not like astrology is bullshit or anything, but the bit about being competitive and liking big tits had me doubting for a moment.

nodebit
Apr 23, 2016

Creepin' like a Creeper, Creepin' like a Creeper
im a water sign and and i cant swim. why

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

syntaxfunction posted:

I'll gently caress a constellation I don't care.

Cassiopiea looking mighty fine :pervert:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

nodebit posted:

im a water sign and and i cant swim. why

I'm a Leo and I am very unattractive.

But I am also very lazy so it's half right.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Scorpios gently caress.

Except for this one.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Seth Pecksniff posted:

heh, yeah, I love having "sex" in the 69 position. I'm a Cancer, you know. The sign is 69. Like the sex act :smug:

actually that's backwards op. the cancer symbol is supposed to have the circles on the top-left and bottom-right, not the other way around. if it looks like a sideways 69 then that means you drew it wrong.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's not a good idea to mix astrology and sex because if someone has an obsession with astrology it tends to be the tip of the iceberg of crazy they're hiding,

as an astrology-liker, can confirm

Yaldabaoth posted:

and nothing good ever comes from having sex with crazy people.

hard disagree

crazy sex best sex

Blastedhellscape posted:

I recently looked up my astrological birth chart on some random astrology website and there was a section about how Venus was in Cancer when I was born and I found the description of what that meant for me offensively wrong. According to astrology I am "extremely attracted to large breasts." Nope! No thank you.

what house was it in? mine is in the 8th which is......... not good. it is also my ruling planet :whitewater:

also how the gently caress can you hate big boobies wtf is wrong with you?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I. M. Gei posted:

hard disagree

crazy sex best sex

what house was it in? mine is in the 8th which is......... not good. it is also my ruling planet :whitewater:

also how the gently caress can you hate big boobies wtf is wrong with you?

Perhaps the poster is a gay male and does not like bears? Different strokes!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

I. M. Gei posted:

hard disagree

crazy sex best sex

In this case you're the crazy person people shouldn't have sex with.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Crazy people are the same as everyone else in bed, it's the following meltdown that makes it different.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

syntaxfunction posted:

Crazy people are the same as everyone else in bed, it's the following meltdown that makes it different.

ive had sex literally tens of times and the crazy ones are way more likely to be enthusiastically into some weird poo poo.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

ive had sex literally tens of times and the crazy ones are way more likely to be enthusiastically into some weird poo poo.

Look buddy, either that's not true or literally everyone I've slept with has been crazy and we all know which is more likely.

:(

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
rear end-to-rology

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

syntaxfunction posted:

Look buddy, either that's not true or literally everyone I've slept with has been crazy and we all know which is more likely.

:(

you ever have someone use you to facefuck themselves because vomiting on a cock was "hot"?

ever have a girl give you her hair in a bag as an xmas gift? ever gently caress a bald chick? feels like youre in the future.

im reminded of that dude who dated that one girl that shoved greedo toys in her rear end and wanted to shop for his coffin with him so he didnt look like a homosexual at his funeral. i wish i could find that thread. it was wild and i related to it in a super big way

Gregoire
Feb 3, 2014
As a Taurus, I am too busy being a sigma male and having Alpha strength but being too busy to conform to the pack.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

you ever have someone use you to facefuck themselves because vomiting on a cock was "hot"?

ever have a girl give you her hair in a bag as an xmas gift? ever gently caress a bald chick? feels like youre in the future.

im reminded of that dude who dated that one girl that shoved greedo toys in her rear end and wanted to shop for his coffin with him so he didnt look like a homosexual at his funeral. i wish i could find that thread. it was wild and i related to it in a super big way

Let's just say I've only *mostly* had missionary sex :smug:

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
so capricorn is a goat mermaid right
h
how do goat mermaids gently caress??

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I'm an asexual Scorpio, it pretty much sucks

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I prefer astronomy and sex, telescopes make my peepee look bigger

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

post like virgo gently caress like taurus

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Being a gemini owns because you always have a good excuse for being an antisocial moody wierdo, or so I've been told.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Capricorns are the alpha sign, as evidenced by the fact we will work you to the bone and you will thank us for it