Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

nothing like ending a long day on the slopes by drinking a whole bowl of hot dipping sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Haha Whoah nice restaurant, but shouldn’t there be a bunch of holes in it haha oh I need to wear a shirt here?

nut

An urban rooftop farm that is too small so you only raise quarter chickens on it

Manifisto

let's all sit around the table for a traditional dish of cheese scrapings over potatoes! scraping is actually a time-honored activity in swissland and is about the most respectful thing you can do, to a swiss person, especially if you have one of those red knives with a cross on it with a dedicated cheese scraping implement. then douse yourself or someone or something in kirsch and set it on fire for extra respectfulness points!

ty nesamdoom!

cruft

Merci schön

biosterous

it's sunday, we can't get swiss chalet

because all the folks from the local churches have already taken all the seats

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

still the only place where you can get a shirley temple without anyone batting an eye

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

looking at the calendar and sighing, because it's still months away from the Quarter Chicken and Lindor Choclate Truffles christmas special

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

generations of scientists have tried and failed to figure out how the fries are simultaneously soggy and a lil crispy

gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

so nut tell us about the canadian chalets

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

surreptitiously drinking the lil dish of lemon water instead of washing my fingers in it at the end of the meal

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

paying the extra for a burger even though i could just go over to the Harvey's in the same building and get it for half the price

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

watching the overdressed teens on their first date tearing open their breadrolls. both of them are clearly thinking they should've gone to kelsey's instead

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

setting up a tv in my room so i can watch the rotisserie channel all night and never miss a moment

gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

that famous swiss nashville hot chicken

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I like the sushi cuz it's never touched a frying pan

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Planting Swiss Chalets in my garden and getting upset when tiny onions grow instead.

nut

bios knows

nut

halfway home in the car “ahhh I should’ve bought some sauce for the road. no no honey, don’t turn back, I can order the powder off of Amazon and reconstitute it at home it’s pretty much the same”

nut

screaming at my brothers to hurry up because my dad is waiting by the door and he’s wearing his only clean old navy polo and we know what that means

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i learned a little more about canada once again, thanks to byob

biosterous

shaking with anger when i see they are offering chicken tenders on the menu

my mom quickly mentions the perogies so that i start a rant of bafflement instead of a rant of rage

gallery of sigs

he/him

Finger Prince

nut posted:

bios knows

Finger Prince

St. Hubert shall rise again!

nut

Finger Prince posted:

St. Hubert shall rise again!

allonsy

nut

jumping from the heli into the fresh powpow, carving my way over crags untouched by modern man’s sledge, careening in through the front door, out of breath and pouring sweat. cooling off with a refreshing hot chicken and handful of fries

Finger Prince

Scientists at CERN have made a major breakthrough using the Large Hadron Collider to pack even more sodium ions into the dipping sauce.

Manifisto

as this thread progresses I am increasingly unsure we are talking about anything in Switzerland, or for that matter an actual chalet

ty nesamdoom!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Someone say swiss shallots?

biosterous

Manifisto posted:

as this thread progresses I am increasingly unsure we are talking about anything in Switzerland, or for that matter an actual chalet

idk what switzerland has to do with swiss chalet

gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

biosterous posted:

idk what switzerland has to do with swiss chalet

any potential connection is getting more tenuous as we speak

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

When you think about it, is dipping bread in molten cheese really that different from dipping rotisserie chicken in salty brown sauce?

biosterous

what up with the ice cubes being hollow

gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i really want to go to canada now just so i can eat at swiss chalet and understand this thread better

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i really want to go to canada now just so i can eat at swiss chalet and understand this thread better

yeah it doesn't make any sense :shrug:

biosterous

understanding some of the jokes will probably be the biggest positive benefit of the experience tbh

gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

biosterous posted:

what up with the ice cubes being hollow

it’s so you can catch ‘em with the Swiss straw

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Swiss Shillelagh

Twenty Four

Thinking about opening up a competitor next door, the discount Hungarian Hovel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Swiss chalet, Pizza Hut, yogurt yurt