Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cheese or oral sex
Cheese
Oral Sex
View Results

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

A question for the ages. You don't get any more oral sex or cheese than you do right now or whatever your ability to acquire them is. This includes all kinds of cheese and all kinds of oral sex. You can't eat a slice of "cheese food product" and you can't stuff your genitals in your stepmom's mouth if that's your bag. You only get one, choose wisely. Vote for the one you want to GIVE UP FOREVER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Hypothetically speaking, if my current amount of oral sex having was zero, and my current amount of cheese was non-zero, or vice versa, could I exchange one for the other?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't think i'll give up either, op. this sounds like a bad deal

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Mooey Cow posted:

Hypothetically speaking, if my current amount of oral sex having was zero, and my current amount of cheese was non-zero, or vice versa, could I exchange one for the other?

no

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i don't think i'll give up either, op. this sounds like a bad deal

its not up to you. you have to choose

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

You jerk

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i do not have to choose

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
You could just only blow dudes that don’t wash their glans properly, checkmate op

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014
lol easy choice, the cheese isn't putting me through college

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Well that makes the discussion moot

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Are we only talking real cheese here because Provelle exists haha gottem suck it St. Louis

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

No more quesadillas ever? gently caress. THAT.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Like we talking taking or giving cheese?

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i could never give up sucking dicks

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If you only eat blue cheese your cum will probably taste like it, just food for thought

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
My gf throws up every time she sucks my d so we have agreed to only have it on Christmas. Cheese has been a huge part in getting through to this loss.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Wait are you the smelly dick goon

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Colonel Cancer posted:

You have to be more specific than that.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

The Alchemist posted:

You have to be more specific than that.

Ah just a smelly dick goon, carry on then

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

:lol:

Seriouspost: I'd give up getting oral sex, because I love many types of cheese, and cheese-containing foods, a lot.

And I've been happy without getting sex, or chasing it, for about the last three years.

And I'm sure my next partner(s) would take pity on me and let me have all the anal sex I wanted as a substitute, as well as licking my balls and rear end in a top hat on request. And no, OP, that is not oral sex, and you can't add it to the rules now, and no backsies.

And, OP, you used the word "get", so I could still lick all the clean pussy I wanted that presented itself to me (ditto re no late rule changes/backsies).

And me sucking cock for dollars not an issue, as begging, without exchanging sexual services for money, is lucrative in my city, should I ever have the need. And being a first world democracy that isn't the U.S., my country privides more than token social security.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'll just say both to get you off my case OP and continue to have both secretly.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’d pick either, don’t care. whichever is banned i would do anyway through a hole in a sheet, that loophole was never closed

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The Alchemist posted:

My gf throws up every time she sucks my d so we have agreed to only have it on Christmas. Cheese has been a huge part in getting through to this loss.

Does she suck your d and throw up before, after or during Christmas dinner?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

BigBadSteve posted:

Does she suck your d and throw up before, after or during Christmas dinner?

My dick IS the Christmas dinner.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i don't eat cheese, i just 69

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Lactose intolerant people are already winning, but we only measure our victories by how much we have already lost :(

It was Pride in Atlanta recently and someone put up posters for an app called Headero all over town. It is apparently an app mostly for giving head. If only they knew what was at stake.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
For some people these two things are inextricably linked, OP

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I can eat a baked Brie for hours

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
glugglguglugglugglugglug*deep breath*gluggluggluggluggluuuuuug*pukes*

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Chinatown posted:

Don't doxx me while i'm going down on a nasty gouda

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
don't forget the baby bells

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
oh so i couldnt get oral but id still have to give it. who are you, dj khalid?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Doc Fission posted:

Lactose intolerant people are already winning, but we only measure our victories by how much we have already lost :(

It was Pride in Atlanta recently and someone put up posters for an app called Headero all over town. It is apparently an app mostly for giving head. If only they knew what was at stake.

Just remember, if a match, in their profile photo, is looking to the left, they're a poz looking for a poz. But if they're looking to the right, they're a neg looking for a neg.

Wait, was that looking to their left, or to the viewer's left?

Nm, too late.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Chinatown posted:

Deepthroating cheese is bound to end badly.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

is there Lactaid, but for cum?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Torquemada posted:

You could just only blow dudes that don’t wash their glans properly, checkmate op

I also rules lawyer it and draw the "Give Up Sex Cheese" card. Your move, KAIBA!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

so what happens in this scenario if you pick one and still try to do it? if i pick cheese and try to wolf down a slice of pizza, what happens? what if someone else secretly feeds me cheese without me knowing it's in the recipe?

if i pick the oral sex and someone gets real horny for my dick and tries to wrap their lips around it, what happens? does it just start dodging and weaving of its own accord? and what about suck-off machines? do those count as oral? i wouldn't think so despite the marketing claims.

Some Strange Flea
Apr 9, 2010

AAA
Pillbug

Bad Purchase posted:

so what happens in this scenario if you pick one and still try to do it? if i pick cheese and try to wolf down a slice of pizza, what happens? what if someone else secretly feeds me cheese without me knowing it's in the recipe?

if i pick the oral sex and someone gets real horny for my dick and tries to wrap their lips around it, what happens? does it just start dodging and weaving of its own accord? and what about suck-off machines? do those count as oral? i wouldn't think so despite the marketing claims.
what if i cover my dick with cheese?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Bad Purchase posted:

The cheese transubstantiates into cock.

Likewise, the blower receives a mouth full of cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

2nd one sounds like a win win, possibly also the first depending on whether raw or cooked in a manner cohesive to the dish