Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
https://twitter.com/Nition/status/1612899901314338816?s=20&t=zaReJDscbAAcwsgP7zihwg

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

le epic bacon ^_____________^

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

imagine having some beef jerky and thinking "I wanna keep this in my shoe instead of in my mouth"

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
'use the heat of your feet to cook your meat'

sounds like something Krusty would use to grill....

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Hulk Hogan looks pretty rough.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Now we just need to figure out what that guy was pissing and making GBS threads on the ceiling at age 5, and so much taller than his mom

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
This motherfucker co-wrote Letters from a Nut! Life comes at you fast

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Today I learned that all balding white men with scruffy mustaches are the Hulkster.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Toxic Mental posted:

Now we just need to figure out what that guy was pissing and making GBS threads on the ceiling at age 5, and so much taller than his mom

I think i missed this one

Dr. Funk
Nov 22, 2003
Was that David Crosby?

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Linux Pirate posted:

Today I learned that all balding white men with scruffy mustaches are the Hulkster.
Honestly seeing that guy and remembering the original poster saying he thought he saw this commercial when he was sick as a child made me 100% believe that is where he got the idea.

On one hand, devastated that one of my favorite Something Awful things was probably not created from whole cloth after all, but on the other, it does not take away how funny it was for all these years

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

This feels like the time we finally found out where "It doesn’t do anything. That’s the beauty of it.” came from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWlMNltHIYI

Op has definitely found meat shoes.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Isn't that SA Moments twitter account run by some notorious and disliked ex poster?

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Piss Creep posted:

Isn't that SA Moments twitter account run by some notorious and disliked ex poster?

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Even if that dude didn't make them, the meat shoes exist in our hearts so they are totally real :sun:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

The meat shoes were always real regardless of hard evidence.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

yes but aren't all shoes full of delicious meat when worn?

Nition
Feb 25, 2006

You really want to know?
Funny thing is, it was actually mentioned accurately in the original thread, on the very first page:

It's goldmined here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2652331

FarticusRex only ever made five posts on SA and two of them are solving the Meat Shoes mystery.

Nition fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Jan 11, 2023

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Toxic Mental posted:

It was 3 panels. The ceiling part was actually him running around a corridor trying to find a bathroom and ultimately making GBS threads and pissing himself and the third panel was an empty bathroom because he couldn’t find it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Nition posted:

FarticusRex only ever made five posts on SA and two of them are solving the Meat Shoes mystery.

lmao

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
well, all memes aside, this is kinda how the Tartars prepared their meat, just with horses instead of shoes, and it worked pretty well for them.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Macho Man Randy Savage finally knows who's estate to contact for his Slim Jim tie in without those pesky legal fees and/or child support.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Nition posted:

Funny thing is, it was actually mentioned accurately in the original thread, on the very first page:

It's goldmined here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2652331

someone get this hero back here for a medal ceremony or something, this feels momentous

Nition
Feb 25, 2006

You really want to know?
He even remembered that it was called The Broiler and the tagline.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I think i missed this one

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Poor lil guy obviously got stuck in the men's room's dumbwaiter didn't we solve this last decade?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Feet Jerky

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It took this fuckin long!?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Treecko posted:

Poor lil guy obviously got stuck in the men's room's dumbwaiter didn't we solve this last decade?
no he is peeing and pooping on the ceiling and he's happy about it

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Yeah and when he was done he crawled halfway into a hole all tuckered out. It's plain as day

Nition
Feb 25, 2006

You really want to know?

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It took this fuckin long!?

The video clip only got posted last year, by Bruce Baum himself. Wasn't findable before that.

The source post: https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ch437c3u7KC/

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Piss Creep posted:

Guy Mann (I forget his alts, but he uploaded a confession video, likely linked from his Twitter acct).

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Thread owns, and even has layers due to the revelation about the answer being in the original thread.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Guy Mann (I forget his alts, but he uploaded a confession video, likely linked from his Twitter acct).

A confession video of what?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Dick Burglar posted:

Thread owns, and even has layers due to the revelation about the answer being in the original thread.

A confession video of what?

That he's Guy Mann (and he listed his alts) and apologized for the horrible troll-y poo poo he posted over the years. I think he even read aloud some of his posts for accountability's sake.

Edit: here you go. It's 58 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ycGjr0y-KE

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Piss Creep posted:

Guy Mann/Sleeveless, a fat furry who hates the age of consent.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

It's 58 minutes long.

lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It’s time for me to come clean about my somethingawful.com alts. I hope you have an hour about this very important subject that everyone has been talking about.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

That he's Guy Mann (and he listed his alts) and apologized for the horrible troll-y poo poo he posted over the years. I think he even read aloud some of his posts for accountability's sake.

Edit: here you go. It's 58 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ycGjr0y-KE

lmao

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Nition posted:

Legendary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

lol