Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I like cigars.

And I don’t care if it looks like I’m slobbering on a big black schlong.

Its nice to just head out to my backyard and listen to some music, sip a drink, and smoke a cigar. They’re a great way to kill a good chunk of time. Some of mine will last an hour easily.

Ever been to a cigar bar? They’re preset neat. Basically like a regular bar except you get to smoke cigars in there.

Ever smoke a cigar? You like it? You wanna smoke one of mine? Put in your mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

stinks in here

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Don't mind I do. What is this tobacco?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i smoke BLUNTS

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

20 Blunts posted:

i smoke BLUNTS

Username/post combo :coolslime:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

stinks in here

Take it outside you animal!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Cool joke OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY1eXnbB1Mg

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Bad Purchase posted:

stinks in here

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

You should only smoke cigars if you look and sound like Arnold or you're a 100 millionaire and hate yourself like Michael Jordan or you're a central american farm worker

everyone else just looks like a dope

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

You should only smoke cigars if you look and sound like Arnold or you're a 100 millionaire and hate yourself like Michael Jordan or you're a central american farm worker

everyone else just looks like a dope

Winston Churchill begs to disagree.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

churchill looked like a dope his entire life :confused:

weenie wore a bow tie for crying out loud

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbZojqbYst0&t=77s

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Much more into cigarillos

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Grind to pack them in raw.

If you though you i[hopne was built this way.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Cigars are several orders of magnitude more carcinogenic than cigarettes.

Sigmund Freud smoked a box a day, and his entire lower jaw was removed at the end of his life due to mouth and throat cancer, like Roger Ebert, who also (probably) smoked cigars.

Squee
Jun 15, 2003
<3
We had a brief phase when I was a teenager where we thought it was super cool to smoke cigars and would loiter around outside the record store smoking them and being general idiots. This was following a brief stint doing the same with clove cigarettes. Thank god none of them lasted more than a few months.
In summary, i would rather slobber on a schlong.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m gonna show up to work 15 minutes early op but I’m gonna use that time to smoke a cigar

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
When I went for my first checkup using my current health insurance plan, the nurse started by asking me a bunch of questions about my medical history and other stuff related to my health. One of the questions was whether or not I'm a smoker, or have ever been in the past, to which I replied that no, I've never been a smoker, although I have occasionally smoked a cigar here and there at special occasions like weddings and poo poo, in case that's important for the doctor to know. Probably a lifetime total of fewer than 10 cigars. I should have just said "no" and left it at that, because this answer was apparently enough to convince her to check the "yes" box next to "has a smoking habit". Now every time I go in the doctor asks me if I still have a smoking habit and Kaiser makes sure to text me every month or so about programs they have available to help me quit. I've tried to tell them many times that the nurse misreported my answer and I've never been a smoker, but I think they just think I'm a smoker in denial or something. It kicks rear end.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Cigars used to be cool but dipshits like Andrew Tate have made them extremely not cool and all incelly now which is lame

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I like cigars too OP but I smoke one like occasionally every few months, people sucking on that poo poo day in day out got doodoo mouths

Miss Cheggs
Mar 22, 2007

First time I had a cigar it made me the most nauseous I've ever been. It's a no from me dawg

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Miss Cheggs posted:

First time I had a cigar it made me the most nauseous I've ever been. It's a no from me dawg

You breathed that poo poo in

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Just

No

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m gonna show up to work 15 minutes early op but I’m gonna use that time to smoke a cigar

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

gently caress yeah. There's a decent cigar bar in my city that an old work friend and I try to meet up at a couple times a year. I've been considering just buying some packages from one of those online retailers, they are a hell of a lot cheaper that way.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Nowadays cigars are just a smokable gadsden flag.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Just slipped betweeen your fingertips.Kaff nicotine.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You gotta blow the cigar smoke on your feet. That way anyone sniffing your feet won't think they smell girly

samcarsten
Sep 13, 2022

by vyelkin
my dad loves cigars and orders his from a place that hand rolls them in new orleans

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Please keep with company policy and enjoy your cigar off company property. This is a tobacco-free business.

Jun 22, 2023
Obama eliminating the cuban embargo in 2014

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Love to blow some swisher smoke in a cops face if thats what you mean

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Please keep with company policy and enjoy your cigar off company property. This is a tobacco-free business.

Sometimes I forget you can do a cigar anywhere and not just in your truck with your oakley blades on while you film your video about how CHILD SUPPORT is WOKE now

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I have been to a cigar bar with someone I use to know. It was not a good time, I felt like I was going to die. Too smoky and hard to breathe.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I smoked a cigar once. It wasn’t good enough for me to ever want to smoke one again.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I used the cheapest cigars I could find to help me quit smoking cigarettes. They were so gross and unsatisfying I finally just quit smoking altogether from disgust.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i enjoy the taste of cigars for a few hits but definitely not for as long as it takes to smoke one. and i hate the way it makes my clothes etc smell. cigar bars are terrible its like smoking ten cigars at once

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

maybe try smoking weed instead op?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

maybe try smoking weed instead op?

I smoke way more weed than cigars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Devils Affricate posted:

When I went for my first checkup using my current health insurance plan, the nurse started by asking me a bunch of questions about my medical history and other stuff related to my health. One of the questions was whether or not I'm a smoker, or have ever been in the past, to which I replied that no, I've never been a smoker, although I have occasionally smoked a cigar here and there at special occasions like weddings and poo poo, in case that's important for the doctor to know. Probably a lifetime total of fewer than 10 cigars. I should have just said "no" and left it at that, because this answer was apparently enough to convince her to check the "yes" box next to "has a smoking habit". Now every time I go in the doctor asks me if I still have a smoking habit and Kaiser makes sure to text me every month or so about programs they have available to help me quit. I've tried to tell them many times that the nurse misreported my answer and I've never been a smoker, but I think they just think I'm a smoker in denial or something. It kicks rear end.

yeah, never tell healthcare providers that use electronic medical records the truth about anything that doesn't bear on a current acute condition