Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
such a good chapter, but this page is alone just so good

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Clara is a demonic realm treasure. :kimchi:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Captain Invictus posted:

such a good chapter, but this page is alone just so good

Going through the baby photos was amazing.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:

X

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

It's a good thing Clara spends so much time in Gremlin-Mode, because if she were to unleash her true power, she would blow away all the other harem/love rivals and they wouldn't even care.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
My tablet doesn't let me screenshot mangaplus so can someone post the final page/panel of Time For Torture Princess? The Demon King remains a very good boss.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Elfface posted:

My tablet doesn't let me screenshot mangaplus so can someone post the final page/panel of Time For Torture Princess? The Demon King remains a very good boss.

Also, thanks for reminding me about the new chapter.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
I really wish Nanbaka had just stayed goofy instead of getting serious and having the protagonist be an endless ball of angst.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Legman

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Zerilan posted:

I really wish Nanbaka had just stayed goofy instead of getting serious and having the protagonist be an endless ball of angst.

I dropped it long before that happened but hearing about the transition to dark action show is still headscratching to me

rodney mullenkamp
Nov 5, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

I dropped it long before that happened but hearing about the transition to dark action show is still headscratching to me

It's a series by a fujo for fujos, of course it's going to segue to angsty twinkbrooding at times

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

rodney mullenkamp posted:

It's a series by a fujo for fujos, of course it's going to segue to angsty twinkbrooding at times

:thunk:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Huzzah! posted:

Also, thanks for reminding me about the new chapter.
This looks promising.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

profileusername
Mar 2, 2019

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

Can Of Worms fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Mar 25, 2020

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
the worst part about there not being more seasons of Devil is a Part Timer is that we'll never get to see the adorable adventures of Alas Ramus animated

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
What chapter of Devil is a Part Timer should I start on to pick up where the anime left off?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Zerilan posted:

What chapter of Devil is a Part Timer should I start on to pick up where the anime left off?
IIRC, the anime covered the first two full LN volumes and a few side-stories from Vols. 3 & 4.

Don't recall super well how that translates to the manga, but it wouldn't be super far.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
posted this in the wrong thread technically but hell let's do it here too, super in love with this panel

chainsawman

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Zerilan posted:

I believe the anime ends right after the battle with Sariel, right? The manga is surprisingly early on with that then, only a couple dozen chapters in it gets there.

https://kissmanga.com/Manga/Hataraku-Maousama/Chapter-025?id=272156

the series has been licensed for a while and the translations are great, so I recommend buying the manga if you are able.

edit: lol the character interactions are the best

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Mar 27, 2020

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy