Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MotU posted:

Mark is a mix between Bigfoot and Algernon which is a recipe for perfect promos

So Mark is the guy that is stalking those Mountain Monster dudes? Because if so, I will watch that loving show :stare:

oatgan posted:

so roh is up ~30,000 viewers from last week

This pleases me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Dalton Castle is a draw brothers. This can only mean the start of his rise to the top.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Dang, half the ratings at what's probably 1/10th the expense for the network. I knew TNA was doomed, but now it's like, turbo-doomed.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
What did TNA get for their 2nd airing?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Muddy Burphy posted:

What did TNA get for their 2nd airing?

74K. Last week it was 72K.

It's actually pretty amazing to me how many viewers ROH is getting since it's so easy to watch the show before it airs on DA.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

flashy_mcflash posted:

74K. Last week it was 72K.

It's actually pretty amazing to me how many viewers ROH is getting since it's so easy to watch the show before it airs on DA.

I guess being on DA does make it a lot easier for people to watch. I know Filthy Tom said that he's finding it way easier now.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

triplexpac posted:

I guess being on DA does make it a lot easier for people to watch. I know Filthy Tom said that he's finding it way easier now.

It depends heavily on where you are, I suppose. If you're not in a Sinclair market it's pretty much this or watching online. Even if you are in a Sinclair market, ROH sometimes comes on at wacky hours. I pull it in on Sundays at 11pm, which is perfect since I can throw it on after a PPV if one's on.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Mine is Saturday night/Sunday morning at Midnight.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I get it late Saturday night early Sunday morning at 3 AM on FOX, and on the MyNetwork station on Sunday at noon and 11 PM. Really not too bad, I can almost always catch one of them easily.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I would much rather watch a wrestling show if 1) it was on my TV rather than my computer and 2) I had other people to watch it with at one time (which has long been the issue of why nobody ever watched ROH TV)

despite the proliferation of Internet shows I'd imagine most people are very similar in their ways

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

MotU posted:

Mark is a mix between Bigfoot and Algernon which is a recipe for perfect promos

...the mouse?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Bard Maddox posted:

I would much rather watch a wrestling show if 1) it was on my TV rather than my computer and 2) I had other people to watch it with at one time (which has long been the issue of why nobody ever watched ROH TV)

despite the proliferation of Internet shows I'd imagine most people are very similar in their ways

It's 2015 and an HDMI cable is like a dollar

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

several thousand people still order WWE pay per views for five times the price because they don't want to deal with setting up the network anywhere

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Bard Maddox posted:

several thousand people still order WWE pay per views for five times the price because they don't want to deal with setting up the network anywhere

Is that you though? I figured that was mostly people from Meth County, Iowa.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i get mad if i miss ROH on saturday because i hate watching it on my laptop. This is not uncommon flashy

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

Is that you though? I figured that was mostly people from Meth County, Iowa.

no, my computer is always hooked up to my tv. it just looks a lot better when it's playing on TV vs when I have to play it on ROH's website where I might have to deal with buffering and low quality things. I also shy away from watching the Network on my PC since it looks so much better playing on my PS4

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

Did you know that people can choose to do what they want, and sometimes that means doing something different than you? :aaaaa:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the free vod version on roh's website is extremely poor quality if you blow it up to a big tv so probably you are a poor meth-head if your tv is small enough that an hdmi cable is a good solution

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Sorry, Charlie, had a brain fart :v:

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
We don't have Sinclair stations in Chicago, a pretty big wrestling market. This is the first time we've been able to watch RoH outside of the website. I'm guessing there are some other major markets that are the same.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

epitasis posted:

the free vod version on roh's website is extremely poor quality if you blow it up to a big tv so probably you are a poor meth-head if your tv is small enough that an hdmi cable is a good solution

How is it any different from the TV version? I pull an uncompressed version through my antenna and it looks identical to the web one on my 60" TV.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

My TV is 69 inches, so.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

epitasis posted:

69 inches

nice

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I don't have Sinclair Networks but I also don't get this clown network so it's a tough world for me

hopefully RoH takes over WWE's spot on USA next

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

nice

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?
The Sinclair station here is lovely and cheap. They screw around with timeslots often and once ran an hour long Ben Carson ad in place of ROH. Having one for-sure time to see ROH on DA makes things a lot easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
For some reason NESN runs the previous week's ROH on Sundays here.

Maybe there's another showing during the week, but it's probably preempted.

• Locked thread