Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Here is a little vid of ours playing on a swing thing.

https://imgur.com/a/jzv9QXq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Bless your lil budgie poops
*stares in African grey*

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ
One of the youngsters in the park, started eating from my hand last week, video from yesterday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apO1K5wfhJY

https://www.psypost.org/2022/11/encounters-with-birds-linked-to-improved-mental-wellbeing-for-up-to-approximately-8-hours-64330

quote:

Encountering birds in everyday life is associated with better mental wellbeing, according to new research published in Scientific Reports. The study found that people were more likely to feel confident, relaxed, happy, connected to other people, and energetic and less likely to feel anxious, stressed, down, lonely, and tired in the presence of birdlife.
Birds: They're Good For You

Plastic Pal
Jun 5, 2004

~ It's you. Only you. ~

Qubee posted:

How is Mayo? Temperamentally-wise. If she's tubing, it means she's trying to find a nest, which means she's hormonal.

It's endlessly interesting to me how wildly different personalities are from bird to bird. My ChitChit girl is super hormonal right now, but she retains her polite, sweet demeanor, instead becoming extremely distracted by soft cloth (she'll fixate on the shirts people are wearing, and get close in order to pull at the material https://youtube.com/shorts/MpoALSL4X28) and shadowy corners where she'll stick her head into and make cute little 'byoo!' sounds over and over. https://youtube.com/shorts/ieg01UiGOdE

Aumy, on the other hand, turns into this serious-faced jealous bossy flitting thing who loves landing on/attaching-to places she knows she's not supposed to be, and displacing other birds at her whim. She can bite unbelievably hard for a small bird when she's testy but is so much better about not biting *as much* nor as hard now. I can even boop her beak with a 95% certainty of safety most days.

LoLo hasn't hit the full-on hormonal stage yet but she's getting there. She's still in that carefree young-bird phase where everything is just fun and play and happy-sing. Enjoying that while it lasts.

How did I end up with three girls. :doh:

Bonus video with the birbs being good birbs, best if full screen bc of annoying vertical:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eSZeHbxZI8

Plastic Pal fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Nov 29, 2022

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Yeah I can't overstate how much I'm fascinated by the difference in personalities even amongst the teeniest of birds. Every single budgie I've had since childhood have all had wild different personalities.

Tony, female: was originally "my" pet. Was shy at first but my mom started bringing her into the office room we had so she started getting to meet everyone in the house. She quickly grew into a shoulder bird. She'd yank my mom's ear rings so hard. We also brought her cage out during supper time and she'd sing and perform.

I have lingering guilt about Tony. I wish I spent more time with her as a kid.

Hawk, male: He... was terrified of us and generally pretty wild. We didn't have him with us for a long time.

Jethro, male: Someone had dropped off this finger tame budgie at this local pet store we hung out at. The staff let my brother take him. He kept screaming whenever the car would stop on the way back, resuming singing once it started moving again.

Banane: One of my best friends

Pesto: pesto

Mayo: mayo

DrakIris
Oct 15, 2009
Beryl basically lived for people's attention and hung out with Jasper to keep her happy. A true people's bird. Also liked to solve puzzles and could open those silly dentist treasure chests for treats without destroying them.

Gods I miss her so much.

Meanwhile, Jasper is more standoffish outside of a good cuddle, but likes eyes on her and does do a whole lot of quasi-english rambling,. Rarely accepts preening scritchies from people and is constantly judging everything.

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?
Budgies I Have Known And Loved:

Spike - super friendly, gregarious and cool. Loved to investigate food, climb onto my brother's ninja turtle toys and sing, sometimes all at the same time. I'd only had him for about a year when he started throwing up one morning then died later that day. I remember pleading with my parents to take him to the vet but they said no and as a 9 year old I just had a deal with it :(

Wedgie - Flew into our backyard one day and I couldn't find his owner and it was pre internet so really didn't have many avenues to do so, so I kept him. He begrudgingly learned to step up and would tolerate being put on a shoulder but mostly liked to be left alone. He lived a good life, I don't know how old he was when I got him but I'd had him for about six years when he passed.

Buddy & Dude - Came from the same breeder and most likely were inbred as they both only lived about 3-4 years before getting tumours in their stomachs :( Buddy was super cheerful and friendly, he sang a lot and enjoyed being around people. Dude was a bit more grumpy but totally chill and was ok with sitting on my kid's shoulder and he also liked to sit near the window in the afternoon. He also liked to masturbate. A lot.

Tinky - Hyper little bugger that will take a piece out of your finger given half a chance. Loves baths and his swing. He starts going off if he sees other wild birds but will scoot over to the other side of the cage if they get close.

Rainbow - Timid with people and she clucks disdainfully when held but doesn't bite. Enjoys napping and smooching with Tinky. While she doesn't care for people she's highly inquisitive and will investigate any wild birds that land near her cage when it's outside on our back deck. She also likes to roll around on the bottom of her cage which is super adorable :3:

lithium flour
Jan 27, 2012

a fully digital ovine

Ornery and Hornery posted:

How often are birds making GBS threads on their humans?

Actual sincere question.

Ed sits on my lap for cuddles and scritches, then when he needs to poop he goes to my partner's head. Then he comes back to me for more love. I wish I was making this up.

DrakIris
Oct 15, 2009
Have a picture of the magnificent monster herself.

An older picture, before Jasper started plucking the feathers right in front of her eyes o.x

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
My phone was in the car so I did not get a picture. There was a crow hopping up and down on top of the car parked next to us. It was adorable!!!!

It was somewhere in the North-East USA. I think it was outside of a Stop & Shop grocery store, could have also been a Walmart, Target or thrift store, we just stopped to pee so I don't know exactly.

Plastic Pal
Jun 5, 2004

~ It's you. Only you. ~

LoLo hasn't had her wings in for very long so she's still really uncertain about how to land on things when it calls for more precision than 'land gracelessly on top of cage'.

Brick Shipment
Jun 22, 2009

Hello goons. I am at my wit's end regarding my bird that just will not stop regurgitating. I have a GCC named Kilgore. For going on a full year now, he's just been throwing up on anything and everything. He rarely does so outside of his cage, but it's mainly because he knows I'm watching. The second I put him down in his cage, he goes HAM.

I've tried:
Changing his diet to a different pellet brand
Bed time is now strictly at sundown
Changing every toy and perch in his cage to new, unfamiliar ones and rearranging the entire thing
We've moved house and gotten him an entirely new second cage for downstairs. Idiot regurgitated in the new cage soon after being set down, so introducing unfamiliar surroundings evidently means nothing
Strong reactions every time I catch him. Nothing mean, just a 'No' in a tone I reserve for when he is in trouble. He usually listens and stops when doing anything else (which is weird, but no complaints), EXCEPT regurgitating, which he'll just go straight back to.

Absolutely no other nesting behavior is encouraged. There is no bird tent in his cage. I thought this was just seasonal behavior, but it has been going on nonstop for so drat long. I have no idea how to stop/deal with this. I am so tired of coming back to mountains of bird beef all over every surface of his cage. It smells. I'm sick of scrubbing. The taptaptaptaptap of his stupid beak mentally sets me off now. He has a bare cage right now because he's thrown up on every single object and everything needs to sit outside and dry. The second I put things back in his cage, he'll just start again and there's another hour of scrubbing in store for me. How do I make this dumbass stop??

Plastic Pal
Jun 5, 2004

~ It's you. Only you. ~

Brick Shipment posted:

How do I make this dumbass stop??

Are you saying this bird regurgitates when it sees you/ knows when you are around, or is this a "whenever there are things to throw up on" situation? I guess it'd be tough to tell.

I've seen birds display mating signals when their favorite person is around. Maybe the trigger is just you? Which would be very sweet but very unfortunate and I have no idea how or if that kind of thing can be corrected beyond rehoming and I'm no expert.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

Plastic Pal posted:

LoLo hasn't had her wings in for very long so she's still really uncertain about how to land on things when it calls for more precision than 'land gracelessly on top of cage'.

My girl came really weakly clipped from the hellhole breeders I rescued her from. Never even knew she was clipped, just thought she didn't like flying that much, as she'd prefer clambering everywhere but could still cover distance if she tried (but it would exhaust her and she'd slowly lose altitude). After her first big moult, she was equally goofy at flying and barely trusted herself. It's now been 6 months or more? She's an ace pilot. Flies everywhere. Nails every landing. I'll walk into the room and she'll bullseye land on me without missing a beat.

It's really nice to see. Hope the same happens for your LoLo.

Brick Shipment
Jun 22, 2009

Plastic Pal posted:

Are you saying this bird regurgitates when it sees you/ knows when you are around, or is this a "whenever there are things to throw up on" situation? I guess it'd be tough to tell.

I've seen birds display mating signals when their favorite person is around. Maybe the trigger is just you? Which would be very sweet but very unfortunate and I have no idea how or if that kind of thing can be corrected beyond rehoming and I'm no expert.

It's the latter. I can leave him for quite a while and come back to a huge mess.

In the early stages, he would regurgitate for me, but I nipped that behavior in the bud quick (again, he's actually very well behaved most of the time!), but now the issue is he'll just vom on anything in his cage.

lithium flour
Jan 27, 2012

a fully digital ovine
Does he have unlimited access to food? Ed regurgitates a lot but almost always swallows it again, he's like a cow chewing the cud. I think he knows he would be hungry if he actually ejected it all.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

Brick Shipment posted:

Hello goons. I am at my wit's end regarding my bird that just will not stop regurgitating. I have a GCC named Kilgore. For going on a full year now, he's just been throwing up on anything and everything. He rarely does so outside of his cage, but it's mainly because he knows I'm watching. The second I put him down in his cage, he goes HAM.

I've tried:
Changing his diet to a different pellet brand
Bed time is now strictly at sundown
Changing every toy and perch in his cage to new, unfamiliar ones and rearranging the entire thing
We've moved house and gotten him an entirely new second cage for downstairs. Idiot regurgitated in the new cage soon after being set down, so introducing unfamiliar surroundings evidently means nothing
Strong reactions every time I catch him. Nothing mean, just a 'No' in a tone I reserve for when he is in trouble. He usually listens and stops when doing anything else (which is weird, but no complaints), EXCEPT regurgitating, which he'll just go straight back to.

Absolutely no other nesting behavior is encouraged. There is no bird tent in his cage. I thought this was just seasonal behavior, but it has been going on nonstop for so drat long. I have no idea how to stop/deal with this. I am so tired of coming back to mountains of bird beef all over every surface of his cage. It smells. I'm sick of scrubbing. The taptaptaptaptap of his stupid beak mentally sets me off now. He has a bare cage right now because he's thrown up on every single object and everything needs to sit outside and dry. The second I put things back in his cage, he'll just start again and there's another hour of scrubbing in store for me. How do I make this dumbass stop??

Just some quick questions before I can consider if I have anything to add.

What's his age? (I think this is probably the most important one.)

Do you have a picture of his cage we could see?

What is the precise amount of "daytime" he gets, along with how long is he covered up and sleeping?

Has he seen a vet?

Brick Shipment
Jun 22, 2009

Captain Log posted:

Just some quick questions before I can consider if I have anything to add.

What's his age? (I think this is probably the most important one.)

Do you have a picture of his cage we could see?

What is the precise amount of "daytime" he gets, along with how long is he covered up and sleeping?

Has he seen a vet?

Honestly, I'm not sure about his age! Um I would say around 10, give or take a few years.

I haven't actually ever taken a pic of his main cage before I removed everything for cleaning this weekend, so this probably won't be too helpful but at least you will see him at his worst angle, eating a noodle

He generally gets a foraging thing, a jingly thing, a shreddy thing, plenty of perches in both cages, as well as a bath every few days. And ladders, but they get chewed up in a matter of days and should just come under 'shreddy things'.
Size for the main cage: 90cm height, 80cm wide 55cm depth
Downstairs is the same, if not larger.

Where I am, sunrise is generally 4:30am this time of year (hate this!) and goes down at 5:30ish. This is probably the part I've been slacking on because I live in an apartment and completely leaving a whole room off limits all night is not feasible. His cage is completely covered and when I'm in there, I have my pc and a lowest setting lamp on. He doesn't call out or anything, but I know he knows I'm still there.

He hasn't seen a vet in about a year, when he had his last checkup (no illness, just a checkup).
So no, I haven't seen a vet about this yet.

Brick Shipment
Jun 22, 2009

lithium flour posted:

Does he have unlimited access to food? Ed regurgitates a lot but almost always swallows it again, he's like a cow chewing the cud. I think he knows he would be hungry if he actually ejected it all.

He does. He has access to pellets all day and will happily eat his vomit all over again. Which is gross, but in some ways, I prefer him picking up after himself and wish he'd just eat it all instead of getting distracted and leaving a half eaten rainbow sludge pile lol

w4ddl3d33
Sep 30, 2022

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD

Ornery and Hornery posted:

How often are birds making GBS threads on their humans?

Actual sincere question.

it happened once and i have since learned my lesson about handling an angry birp

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

Brick Shipment posted:

Honestly, I'm not sure about his age! Um I would say around 10, give or take a few years.

I haven't actually ever taken a pic of his main cage before I removed everything for cleaning this weekend, so this probably won't be too helpful but at least you will see him at his worst angle, eating a noodle

He generally gets a foraging thing, a jingly thing, a shreddy thing, plenty of perches in both cages, as well as a bath every few days. And ladders, but they get chewed up in a matter of days and should just come under 'shreddy things'.
Size for the main cage: 90cm height, 80cm wide 55cm depth
Downstairs is the same, if not larger.

Where I am, sunrise is generally 4:30am this time of year (hate this!) and goes down at 5:30ish. This is probably the part I've been slacking on because I live in an apartment and completely leaving a whole room off limits all night is not feasible. His cage is completely covered and when I'm in there, I have my pc and a lowest setting lamp on. He doesn't call out or anything, but I know he knows I'm still there.

He hasn't seen a vet in about a year, when he had his last checkup (no illness, just a checkup).
So no, I haven't seen a vet about this yet.

Considering the amount of time this has been going on, I'd think a vet visit would be most prudent. While any situation with too much "light" or awake time can trigger a parrot thinking it's time to mate, this sounds severe enough to warrant having a vet rule out anything medical before taking any drastic behavioral steps.

For what it's worth, you certainly sound on top of everything. I'd maybe have a thought or two, but I truly think a vet would be the first step due to the length at which this problem has persisted.

---------

My household has been busy with the holidays, getting my near retirement father a job, and both of us getting through covid. I know I've been slacking on the Serra front.

But she says a very fat "Henlo," as well as Blue and Yellow. :derptiel:

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Omg, hi Yellow!

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Hello gorgeous birbs 👋

I was holding out hope that Sunny would somehow make her way home, but it's been two months now so it's very unlikely. It's been really hard, we all miss her terribly. Even with Rainbow and Tinky's enthusiastic budgie chatter, our house seems so quiet with her gone.

One nice thing that did happen out of all of this was that a local bird rescue owner saw the lost bird ad I'd put up on gumtree and reached out to me, and said they had a hand reared cockatiel they'd would like to give me. I said that I'm still grieving and not ready to get another bird yet but I'd get back in touch with her in the next couple of weeks. Her message was really kind, bird people really are the best people <3

Plastic Pal
Jun 5, 2004

~ It's you. Only you. ~

LoLo greeted me this morning like this.

\/\/ hell yes

Plastic Pal fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Dec 10, 2022

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Until I stashed some millet in the Xmas tree, it was the New Scary Weird Thing in the cage. Rainbow, being the curious cutie she is, had started to pull some of the stuffing out of the bottom but Tinky (who is usually the more aggressive of the two of them) didn't want anything to do with it.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

100% naming my next bird Tinky, thank you bee.

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Qubee posted:

100% naming my next bird Tinky, thank you bee.

:3:

Originally my daughter named him Tinkerbell because of his colouring, then after we got Rainbow it became clear that he wasn't a lady ;)

Brick Shipment
Jun 22, 2009

Captain Log posted:

Considering the amount of time this has been going on, I'd think a vet visit would be most prudent. While any situation with too much "light" or awake time can trigger a parrot thinking it's time to mate, this sounds severe enough to warrant having a vet rule out anything medical before taking any drastic behavioral steps.

For what it's worth, you certainly sound on top of everything. I'd maybe have a thought or two, but I truly think a vet would be the first step due to the length at which this problem has persisted.

Yep, vomit boy definitely has a general vet visit in his near future.

Funnily, I've completely cleaned and rearranged his cage again and this time... it's working? He's being a massive sook about it, but Kilgore's no longer spending every waking minute regurgitating :iiam: I feel like I've accidentally answered a logic puzzle. Rearrange cage so that birb is happy to be there, but NOT in a way that birb will literally fall in love with it.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Brick Shipment posted:

Yep, vomit boy definitely has a general vet visit in his near future.

Funnily, I've completely cleaned and rearranged his cage again and this time... it's working? He's being a massive sook about it, but Kilgore's no longer spending every waking minute regurgitating :iiam: I feel like I've accidentally answered a logic puzzle. Rearrange cage so that birb is happy to be there, but NOT in a way that birb will literally fall in love with it.

Glad to hear, and I think 'bird beef' will be one of my all time favorite pickups from this thread.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Qubee
May 31, 2013

Chick has basically turned into a psychotic violent murderer. She is so incredibly hormonal that the bird I've bonded with is firmly in the backseat of the lizard brain that is controlling her every action. My hands are riddled with bite marks, she went from gently biting and has now graduated to chomping down, scissoring her beak and taking chunks of skin off. She'll attack unprovoked, one second she'll happily be sitting on my hand, the next she'll start bluffing / lunging, and then she'll take skin and draw blood.

I don't know how to stop it. I've decreased daylight hours, removed all toys that might even hint at nesting sites, rearranged her cage. No luck. I can't even comfortably have her on my shoulder anymore as she'll get right up close to my neck and has bitten me a few times and it really hurts.

So yeah, this isn't a fun time in the bird household. Wasabi is a cute softie, also slightly hormonal but less murderous than Chick. It's frustrating because I love spending time with them both but they're just such a handful right now and have been for the past 4 months. Nothing I do helps. I get home from work and immediately bring them both out and then it's just a case of babysitting because they're always trying to fight each other, or moving Chick off me as she's just drawn blood and taken a chunk of skin off of me for the 3rd time in the evening.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Ugh, Pinto has been the same recently. Small times of a good girl showing through, but mostly it's been bite time. She's got a lot of pin feathers on her head, which I'm sure is quite annoying to her. We've also tried changing her light hours, rearranging her cage, etc, all with mild results.

I feel what you're going through, it's not fun times.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

I'm just praying bird puberty is gonna finish soon. I can't wait for them both to calm down and revert back to their gentler and happy selves. It's my own darn fault for giving them such a great life, they're so comfortable and healthy that their body just wants to make babies and kill anything that they perceive as a threat (which is everything).

Not a day goes by where I don't wish they had both turned out to be boys. I see videos of people kissing their boy budgies and it's the cutest. I can kiss my two right now, but only about three times. The fourth ends with my nose being clamped down on and blood being drawn. One morning it was my lip, that was not fun. I ended up going to work with a slightly swollen lip.

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Out of my budgies, Tinky the male one is the aggro biter that can and will take a chunk out of you given half the chance and gets worse every time spring rolls around. Rainbow, she's way calmer and has never really tried to bite. Sometimes even the boy birbs are little shites but drat if we don't love them to pieces all the same :3:

I do hope Chick calms down for you soon Qubee!

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ
I clicked a zebra finch video on Youtube now it's recommending me almost nothing else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24X9B71BzeM
I can't say I'm unhappy with this.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

Qubee posted:

I'm just praying bird puberty is gonna finish soon. I can't wait for them both to calm down and revert back to their gentler and happy selves. It's my own darn fault for giving them such a great life, they're so comfortable and healthy that their body just wants to make babies and kill anything that they perceive as a threat (which is everything).

Not a day goes by where I don't wish they had both turned out to be boys. I see videos of people kissing their boy budgies and it's the cutest. I can kiss my two right now, but only about three times. The fourth ends with my nose being clamped down on and blood being drawn. One morning it was my lip, that was not fun. I ended up going to work with a slightly swollen lip.

Your little birbs will return to normal, but it will take time. Bird Puberty is loving real, and it just takes as long as it takes. If you're getting bit a lot, I'd just back off. Even though that sucks. Right now, you're dealing with lizard brain levels of hormones, and cannot win.

I've gone through many birb puberties, and I've always found it best to just leave them be for the most part.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

Thanks so much for the guidance. Right now I don't interact with the girls too much, in the sense that we're not as cuddly, but Chick is still incredibly attached to me and wants to be nearby most of the day. She'll fly out to me and sit on my shoulder, attack, then fly back to her cage (I don't think I ever gave this update but the girls free flight between rooms now, it's great! Bird room is their homebase and they'll swoop out to the living room to sit on my head or fly up to the curtains, I love it). I can't lock her up in the cage as she'll start pacing and seem really stressed, so I just leave her out all day. If she can hear me in the apartment, she'll contact call nonstop, so she can't seem to make up her mind on whether she loves me or hates me. Thankfully Wasabi is way more chill and happily sits in her cage during the day whilst I'm at work and then she's willing to potter out once I'm home to supervise them. I'm hanging up a large net tomorrow from ceiling to floor so both girls can be given out of cage time if they wish whilst I'm at work. It's been a few months of only Chick having out of cage time whilst I'm at work and that seemed unfair.

Anyway, here's to buperty going away soon. Also, as much as I whine about wishing they were boys, I still adore them, aggressive territorial female behaviour or no.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Yeah, parrot hormones are very much A Thing. I've posted before about when Pookie ate a lot of nuts that I gave her, got chubby, and got insanely eggy.
We took her to the vet, and she got a hormone implant to counteract the other hormones.

I tell you what, the week after she got that chip was a trip. What the vet didn't tell me was that the extra hormones would make her even angrier in the short term.

She bit me as hard as she could (which is really really hard!) 5 times that week, and each time, I could tell by her eyes that she was very much not herself, she was just insanely angry.
I had to keep picking her up like normal, despite the biting, because I knew from past experience, that if I got too afraid, I'd never be able to pick her up again.
She rapidly got over the hormone whirlwind, and went back to her normal sweet, gentle loving self.
I still have a few scars from the Pookie Rage Weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

All this chat of bird hormones must've rubbed off on Pesto. He was a demon bird this morning.

Mayo kept screaming bloody murder as he kept trying to mount her and this resulted in a furious vortex of screams, beaks and feathers. I separated Pesto and he kept viciously biting my hand over and over. Putting him down was impossible, he refused to let go or to stop biting. He drew blood.

He's happy right now