Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Flaming feet dog, furry tree dog, big arms rat dog. Wonder what's next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Full Kaiju.

We ain't even close to the good stuff yet in this arc.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Spoiler: the arc swiftly concludes after Baam creates his new skill "shinsoo control: ear scritches" and all these guys chill out and go take naps.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
i am not a fan of the dog people. Just imagine how they smell. Gross.

I'm guessing Yama will secretly be a good guy and that there's more to what happened, which is not a difficult guess to make.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Well Paul just killed a bunch of regulars so he's definitely not good

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
I think they might all be alive (not just khun). Their wounds seemed to disappear.

profileusername
Mar 2, 2019

lil baby anime posted:

Flaming feet dog, furry tree dog, big arms rat dog. Wonder what's next

Cat butt dog.

I haven't been feeling the canine people designs either. Maybe the full transformations will be more interesting.

Are there any previously introduced characters that we might see as more surprise canine revolution people?

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

The cage is a fun setting. Every tournament the boss goes to sleep and can apparently be kept asleep by a usurper. We knows this because that dude told us.

So it stands to reason that the mythical beast sleeping beneath the cage is the previous ruler. But how far down does it go? Is there a warehouse full of sleeping dog bosses somewhere, each one usurped by the next?

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-16/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=434

Karaka may be a vicious, edgy monster, but he's also a very sweet boy who's worried about his allies.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Two Tone Shoes posted:

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-16/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=434

Karaka may be a vicious, edgy monster, but he's also a very sweet boy who's worried about his allies.

I know he's great. also

I'mma scout I can still hack poo poo and stuff. :allears: I am really glad Karaka is secretly a nice guy who probably like bam had an entirely hosed up youth/entry to the tower.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Yeah somewhere along the line Karaka started to become a low key fave of mine. That said, if he and Yuri ever get into a fight again, I'm kicking that son of a bitch to the curb.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Two Tone Shoes posted:

The realization that He's been wiretapping Baam for some time and this is going to ruin the plans to keep Karaka out of this coup was pretty funny.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-17/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=435

Another episode in Tower of Karaka is Great.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Karaka is really great.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Karaka, with metal tentacle twintails: "Sh-shut up Baam you baka! I-it's not like I wanted to rescue you!"

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

Baam is like a magnet for varied and great mentor and protector figures on top of being a friend magnet.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I hope karakas armour gets explained at some point

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Sindai posted:

Karaka, with metal tentacle twintails: "Sh-shut up Baam you baka! I-it's not like I wanted to rescue you!"

I for one welcome this incredibly terrible tsundere act from a former nemesis.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Jose posted:

probably around the same time SIU lets himself stop drawing it

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Jose posted:

Jahad's immortality deal works like the clone vats/save points in Bioshock. They're keyed to his DNA and thus it is transferred to his sons. Karaka found a save point and melted it into an armour so he can respawn anywhere.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-18/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=436 New chapter. It seems kun is now a healer as well. Potentially interesting developments with Evankhell in the upcoming weeks.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Khun just learned Life3 which means bad things for the enemy

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

Brownieftw posted:

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-18/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=436 New chapter. It seems kun is now a healer as well. Potentially interesting developments with Evankhell in the upcoming weeks.

Good ol long lost super powerful badasses.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Two Tone Shoes posted:

Good ol long lost super powerful badasses.

A given in this setting. After all FUG has been around since right after Jahad took power and looking to break him down. They have to have leviathans in their depths.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Yes even more ancient badasses. I eagerly await the upcoming clusterfuck.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

I like that there's rankers who nobody knows about anymore. Alive? Dead? Escaped the tower? Beats me!

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Hi. I'm a Chelsea fan since 2010. Please murder me with a piece of pipe. thanks.
Whens the last time the tower did a census

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Tipme posted:

Whens the last time the tower did a census

Which floor. Some floors have entire advanced nations larger than the US or China with no idea that Jahad even exists. I mean White had several billion people locked into an eternal war with each other to act as his soul producing engine for fighting in the tower.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

Zahard is really letting things go.

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-19/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=437

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Oh no! Doom is really young looking so either he was put in stasis at that time or he's just the baby face of the family

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

Poor Deng Deng.

Also I guess Doom was the pretty one.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Brought To You By posted:

Oh no! Doom is really young looking so either he was put in stasis at that time or he's just the baby face of the family

dat puppy face. He could get away with murder!

probably a lot of murder, A LOT

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-20/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=438

New one up, Yama's a good boy.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I wish Yama had a super normal name so the brothers were like John, Paul, and :doom:.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jul 29, 2019

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

Maybe Paul sounds really cool in Korean.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
No Baam, don't recommend another game. Just have a fight like honorable men and call it a night.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I really like Yama just completely blowing off Paul as a threat.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-21/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=439

Totally, definitely, absolutely not a new power up for Rak right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I AM
NERD