Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

MeatRocket8 posted:

How much for the Arturia V?

Sold my Arturia keylab thinking i'd be able to keep Analog Lab V, only to find out it was tied to the hardware, and the new owner took back the license for it.

Asking $100 for it, feel free to DM me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Matt Zerella posted:

Hahaha, hi, it's me! I didn't even think to post in here.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4060740

I also have a Push2 but I haven't updated the post, willing to package it in.

E: this is Suite so Max is included.

I would also sell my Ableton license but I'm not going to try to undercut you and I am not in a hurry to do so. Same deal, though, full 12 suite w/m4l. I'm getting Bitwig brained, I don't need to own 4 DAWs (also have paid Reaper and Studio One)

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

Cabbages and VHS posted:

I don't need to own 4 DAWs (also have paid Reaper and Studio One)
I... don't understand this. You can not own more than one DAW? I thought you had to own like at least five, maybe six minimum...

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Matt Zerella posted:

Hahaha, hi, it's me! I didn't even think to post in here.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4060740

I also have a Push2 but I haven't updated the post, willing to package it in.

E: this is Suite so Max is included.

What would you want for the Push 2 by itself? Would you consider a Novation Launchpad Pro mk3 as part trade?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Finger Prince posted:

What would you want for the Push 2 by itself? Would you consider a Novation Launchpad Pro mk3 as part trade?

I'm all set there and at this point I'd prefer to bundle the two. Sorry about that.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Matt Zerella posted:

I'm all set there and at this point I'd prefer to bundle the two. Sorry about that.

No worries! Always worth asking.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Selling my Moog DFAM for $450 shipped. Comes with original box and manual.

Biggest flaw is that one of the patch sheets is a little stained because of one of my cats.

net work error fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jun 3, 2024

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

ricecult posted:

Selling some software licenses, Fabfilter mastering bundle for $300, and Arturia V collection 7, both will be transferred over via their respective companies.

Decided against selling the Arturia collection because I realized I use it more than I thought, and reducing the fabfilter asking price to $250.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

minidracula posted:

I... don't understand this. You can not own more than one DAW? I thought you had to own like at least five, maybe six minimum...

Bitwig is now doing everything I need it to, and more. I might take less than 600 on Live+Max, from a goon. I'm also not desperate to sell it by a long shot, it's cool and good, and also, choices are overwhelming